00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I attract crazies.

692 Views | 22 Replies

I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 18:10:05

It may have occurred to you by now that even if my head isn't missing any screws, there's definitely a couple loose.

To which I interject that I am perfectly sane for a given value of sanity.

That being said. I grew up in an environment where mental illness was very, very common place. A large proportion of women I've known were molested (not by me), there's lots of bipolar and anxiety issues going around, and just generally I've dealt with a higher incidence of mental illness.

From this, I've developed a certain set of skills, a set of skills that make me a nightmare for people like you....

I have a remarkable talent to dealing with the mental breakdowns of others.

Obviously the occasional freakout is a luxury I could never afford, mainly because I was busy duct taping the sanity of various other people around me just so I could live in some semblance of normalcy. Hell, I'm even good with skitzos, and NOBODY is good with skitzos.

Which gives rise to my problem:

Once a crazy lady finds out I can "fix" her, ie, apply my advanced level ghetto pimping skillz, she won't leave me alone.

Like, for a decade.

As in, co-dependent broads need me like people in jail need bail.

Worse yet, the older I get, the more these psycho broads learn to home in on my "talent" for keeping them from killing themselves. If I hit it off with a girl, it's a 99.99% she'll call me while having a breakdown.

Howfuck do you even fix this? Most of these chicks are actually hot, but they can't keep a decent boyfriend because who wants to live with a nut? Nobody.

This is the worst goddamn superpower ever.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 18:16:44

Cool...
Cool...

At 9/3/15 06:10 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: If I hit it off with a girl, it's a 99.99% she'll call me while having a breakdown.

Little warmer...

At 9/3/15 06:10 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: If I hit it off with a girl, it's a 99.99% she'll... have a breakdown.

Hot! Scorching hot! Owooo!

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 18:18:30

Ask them if they do anal.

That should cut out a good percentage of them.

But seriously, maybe take some consoling courses or something. Maybe you just have a knack for helping people or something. USE IT TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 19:15:33

At 9/3/15 06:18 PM, someaveragechap wrote: Ask them if they do anal.

That should cut out a good percentage of them.

The other small percentage will pull out a strap-on and say "Thought you'd never ask"

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 19:58:47

At 9/3/15 07:15 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
The other small percentage will pull out a strap-on and say "Thought you'd never ask"

I wish it was a small percentage. Most of these women have been used as beards by gay men at least once, and now think a man's prostate is some secret master key to their relationships. Then they get all weepy about how he "turned" gay.

BITCH HE DIDN'T TURN GAY. YOU'RE A SOCIOPATH AND HE LIKED THE FACT YOU WERE HAPPY WITH A RELATIONSHIP THAT DIDN'T INVOLVE EMPATHIC LOVE MAKING, JUST PARTNER SANCTIONED MASTURBATION HE COULD FANTASIZE ABOUT GUYS DURING.

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 20:03:47 (edited 2015-09-03 20:03:59)

At 9/3/15 07:58 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I wish it was a small percentage. Most of these women have been used as beards by gay men at least once, and now think a man's prostate is some secret master key to their relationships. Then they get all weepy about how he "turned" gay.

This thread got too weird too quick.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 20:08:47 (edited 2015-09-03 20:10:05)

At 9/3/15 07:58 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: BITCH HE DIDN'T TURN GAY. YOU'RE A SOCIOPATH AND HE LIKED THE FACT YOU WERE HAPPY WITH A RELATIONSHIP THAT DIDN'T INVOLVE EMPATHIC LOVE MAKING, JUST PARTNER SANCTIONED MASTURBATION HE COULD FANTASIZE ABOUT GUYS DURING.

FUNKbrs for president!

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 20:10:42

Well...this just got out of control.

You bunch of Yoyos!

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 20:11:32

Im sorry?

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 21:23:10

Somehow, this seems relevant:

What's the difference between a woman and a toilet?

A toilet doesn't follow you around once you're done using it.

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 22:35:28

I clicked on this thread, proving you do in fact attract the mentally unwell.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-03 23:59:18

Aye lad crazy people need love as well mate!

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-04 00:16:31

Once they're dead, they can't bother you.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-04 02:52:57

Not sure if serious.

If serious, yeah I'd say that's actually pretty normal. Really depends where you live though. Crazies do put out more than the average. Just make sure you use a condom. Don't want to catch any STDs or get them pregnant.

As for women that stalk you and follow you around when you're clearly not interested, story of my life.

Some ghetto women can be very blatant in their advances. No joke I was at a fast food restaurant when there weren't too many people in there, and this ghetto woman comes up to my table, drops her pants to the floor right then and there, goes "tee-hee", then pulls them back up and runs into the restroom doing like a "come here" motion with her finger. No thanks.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-04 09:35:57

At 9/3/15 08:12 PM, Piggler wrote:
Stop doing that thing where you keep them from killing themselves.

You know exactly what I'm talking about. The problem is "it's a cry for help" and they never intend to follow through. They go "I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF!!!!" and the best response is to say "If you were serious about that, you wouldn't tell anyone first" and then they crumple into a little ball and tell you what the actual problem is.

At 9/3/15 09:23 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Somehow, this seems relevant:

I find it too depressing to have sex with someone I have contempt for. Can't do it. I believe the phrase that best explains it is "I'm tied of being used as an emotional cum rag."

At 9/4/15 02:52 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Some ghetto women can be very blatant in their advances. No thanks.

I was sleeping over at my older brother's house after he got married when I was @19 or so and his now ex-wife wandered into the living room naked doing that "OOPS! tee-hee" shit. Needless to say she later left him to go fuck a child abusing meth dealer. It's the circle of life.

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-04 09:56:22

At 9/4/15 09:35 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 9/4/15 02:52 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Some ghetto women can be very blatant in their advances. No thanks.
I was sleeping over at my older brother's house after he got married when I was @19 or so and his now ex-wife wandered into the living room naked doing that "OOPS! tee-hee" shit. Needless to say she later left him to go fuck a child abusing meth dealer. It's the circle of life.

Your older brother made a mistake of marrying a ghetto woman? Yikes.

I mean it's one thing to have a fling or a one-nighter or whatever, but you don't marry ghetto. I'm not really sure marriage is a good idea anyway but definitely don't marry ghetto.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-04 11:01:48

At 9/4/15 09:35 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:

"I'm tied of being used as an emotional cum rag."

Holy snapping duck shit that's awesome, and also reminds me of a guy I know who is an emotional cum rag. He's FWB with a chick who's constantly screwing other dudes including guys in relationships, as well as being in MMF threesomes. She will call him crying to come pick her up everytime.

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-04 11:55:06

At 9/3/15 09:23 PM, RydiaLockheart wrote: Somehow, this seems relevant:

I am extremely offended. Keep an eye on your social network because the outrage is coming over there.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-05 00:50:59

At 9/3/15 06:10 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: This is the worst goddamn superpower ever.

Any superpower is a good power. At least you are better than batman, that fool has zero superpowers.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-05 01:01:53

At least the girls you attract are straight. Butch dykes, genderless queers, MtF transes with no interest in actually transitioning, and other colorful members of the LGBT community are hugely fond of me, but none of them like me in a sexual way. Meanwhile a straight woman won't even spare me a purse-lipped smile.

I cannot find a single woman on my campus who's interested in letting me stick my naughty part inside of their naughty place.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-05 01:21:07

News flash:

OP has confused correlation with causation, the #1 fallacy in psychological research methods.

OP has correctly correlated that crazy women and himself have a high tendency to interact, but has incorrectly assumed that he is the cause.

This cannot be reduced to an 'that or this' argument (a false dilemma) and is likely influenced by several factors.

OP may be influencing the behavior by attempting to 'fix' individuals, in a classic mistake that men make.

OP: your advice to these women is creating the situation you describe. If you truly care, do not tell them what to do. Ask them what they would do, and tell them that if they think its right, to do it.

Then, they don't become codependent on you, because they're taking their own advice, even if you led them to it.

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-16 23:55:13

At 9/3/15 06:16 PM, Ejit wrote: Cool...
Cool...

At 9/3/15 06:10 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: If I hit it off with a girl, it's a 99.99% she'll call me while having a breakdown.
Little warmer...

At 9/3/15 06:10 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: If I hit it off with a girl, it's a 99.99% she'll... have a breakdown.
Hot! Scorching hot! Owooo!

What a dumb thing to write, never respond to anything I say ever again.

Nothin' wrong with the Crazies Funk.

Response to I attract crazies. 2015-09-17 07:47:49

Fuck off bitch