00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Desperately need an animator!(Free)

438 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

For about a month I have been looking for an animator to animate a short intro but sadly could not get one. Now it is less than a week before my first video has to be up and I am desperate. Can please, someone, anyone out of the kindness of their heart animate an intro for me? I will pay you in gratitude. PM me if you are interested!

Response to Desperately need an animator!(Free) 2015-09-02 01:13:30

Oh wow! So glad to have an opportunity like this. I've been frantically animating this intro (hopefully I didn't miss the window, I took a lot of extra time to make it look nice and smooth and junk). Seems like it would be perfect for your channel!
Now, I didn't really know what your channel was about, so I just kinda guessed based off of things a lot of people make channels for these days. I feel like there's a really great mix of ideas in this, and it came out as something that could really drive in the views! There's no sound yet, but I assume you'll hire an audio engineer to do that kinda thing.

Well I've prattled on enough, here's the intro!

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/b8fc81a24427055549e3d554ec0abd28

So glad to be able to help out!

Response to Desperately need an animator!(Free) 2015-09-02 21:10:53

As much as I love that however I apologize to inform you it doesnt fit my channel.