00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mtcowboy462 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

UNITY DEVELOPERS NEEDED

553 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

UNITY DEVELOPERS NEEDED 2015-09-01 15:41:12

Hello, my name is Elliot or bctype108. I am a very mature 14 year old who dreams of being a game developer. I have a good knowledge of GameMaker: Studio and wish to learn Unity to make bigger and better games. I decided that if game development is my dream career, why not start now, so I opened my own game studio. We plan to recruit people from around the world (speaking English). The next game we plan on working on is a top-down Call of Duty style shooter. It will contain DLC packs that add more player models, weapons and maps. Players will be able to create their own load-outs/classes. In these classes they will be able to pick the player models that they like, DLC or base game, they will be able to pick weapons, abilities and just about anything else, making the game more personal to them. Each character in the DLC will come with its own weapons. One DLC I have thought of is a Team Fortress 2 DLC (dependent on if we can get permission from Valve), containing a couple of maps and all the Team Fortress 2 characters (each character will come with its respected weapons). The game will be multiplayer and will include a ranking system where you can gain the ability to use weapons. Weapons will be found randomly (yet to figure something out) and players can either keep the weapon (only able to use them if the required level) or sell them on the steam community market.

I will fund the game on Indiegogo, give concept art, maybe show a bit of what has been made so far. We haven't started the game yet as we do not have any Unity developers in the studio. I am still very new to the engine and it could be a while before I know what I am doing. We are looking for unity developers, modelers, animators, graphics designers (for concept art etc). As of now there will be no pay, but once we have funded the game there may be pay.

If you are interested in this project, or joining ChaosStudios in general, just simply fill out a quick and easy application form here: http://goo.gl/forms/4d2kWuncTu

Thanks!

Response to UNITY DEVELOPERS NEEDED 2015-09-05 20:26:17

Bump