00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Now, would you date THIS girl?

2,611 Views | 31 Replies

Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 18:20:28

My previous thread "Would you date this girl?" has a similar idea what this will be, but what I posted sounded a tad generic. Here this one will be quite different.

She's white and Italian/Puerto Rican mix, has dark hair, and is around 5'8. She's rather fit as she works out often. At times she has her own unique "goth" look. She has at least one tattoo, on her right shoulder.

For her personality, she can have a bit of a mouth, and has a sarcastic and often dirty sense of humor. She can also be kind of a flirt. Get on her bad side and she'll raise hell on you, but most of the time she's really fun to be around. She's into a lot of dark and grotesque stuff, but is open minded on lots of other things too (basically things that most girls aren't usually into).

For her music taste, her all time favorite genre is metal, with rock being her second favorite. She also likes punk, hardcore, goth, industrial, electronic, folk, blues, jazz, classical, experimental, soundtracks, good country and rap, and a little bit of soul. She owns tons of band shirts, has a huge collection of albums (CDs, vinyls, cassettes), and goes to lots of concerts and festivals.

She's also a big gamer, as she has a very high end PC to play games (though she uses it for other things). Her home consoles are PS1, Saturn, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, 360, PS3, Wii, Wii-U, Xbone, and PS4. Her handheld consoles are DS, PSP, 3DS, and Vita. Everything else she has on emulators. She also enjoys tabletop games like RPGs (Dungeons & Dragons), card games (Magic: The Gathering), miniature wargames (Warhammer 40K), and various board games.

Her movie taste includes horror, sci-fi, action, crime, comedy, exploitation, cult, among others.

She also watches different TV shows (like The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones) and cartoons (like South Park and Metalocalypse). She's very big into comics as well, her all time favorite comic book character being Batman. She's also really into different anime and manga, like Hellsing Ultimate and Berzerk. She reads lots of books too, her favorite authors including Tolkien, Lovecraft, Stephen King, Clive Barker, etc. She's even into mythology, especially Norse. She also collects different things, such as figures. She's also into beer and liquor. Her favorite sports to watch are professional wrestling, MMA, motocross, and monster trucks.

One major hobby for her is drawing. She'd draw anything whether it's cool, sexy, gory, dark, or whatever. She draws bother original stuff and fanart. She also has a huge appreciation for art in general, and loves artists like H.R. Giger, Luis Royo, Frank Frazetta, etc.

She's also a big fan of guns and weapons. Her guns include a 9mm semi-automatic pistol, a Desert Eagle, a .500 magnum revolver, a bolt-action hunting rifle, an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle, a 12 gauge pump-action shotgun, a potato gun, a paintball gun, an automatic airsoft gun, and a lever-action BB gun. Other weapons she has include different knives, a tomahawk, a katana, and a kukri.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 18:27:37

At 8/29/15 06:20 PM, VGmasters wrote: Her favorite sports to watch are professional wrestling, MMA, motocross, and monster trucks.

Why do you insist on ruining every girl you post? She would have been perfect.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 18:29:12

Fuck & Leave.

BBS Signature

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 18:31:23

At 8/29/15 06:27 PM, Bit wrote:
At 8/29/15 06:20 PM, VGmasters wrote: Her favorite sports to watch are professional wrestling, MMA, motocross, and monster trucks.

She could still be a fan of certain football, baseball, basketball, and hockey teams.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 18:33:04

At 8/29/15 06:31 PM, VGmasters wrote:
At 8/29/15 06:27 PM, Bit wrote:
She could still be a fan of certain football, baseball, basketball, and hockey teams.

It doesn't matter. I wouldn't be OK with dating a mentally handicapped girl.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 19:21:13

At 8/29/15 07:20 PM, Sekhem wrote: i would never trust a girl who owns a sega saturn

What about a Commodore 64?

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 19:43:09

Why does it matter? Why did you ask us this question twice, but with different traits?

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 20:07:41

I've got some advice for these kinds of threads...

Now, would you date THIS girl?

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 20:14:04

At 8/29/15 06:20 PM, VGmasters wrote: My previous thread "Would you date this girl?"

not even a picture

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 20:37:48

At 8/29/15 08:07 PM, TailsPrower wrote: I've got some advice for these kinds of threads...

Well this is the last thread of this kind I'm making anyway.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 22:26:09

I think you're creeping on girls and asking us for approval.

We don't care.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 22:30:25

She sounds pretty impressive ,I would like to try out some of the games for her systems as that would be my first experiance with the Sega dreamcast and saturn.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 22:38:09

Other weapons she has include different knives, a tomahawk, a katana, and a kukri.

I would date her out of fear she might chop me up during the night

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 22:48:25

Also, given that her favorite music genre is metal, the metal subgenres that she's into are heavy metal, speed metal, thrash metal, groove metal, death metal, black metal, viking metal, grindcore (though not all of it is purely metal), doom metal, sludge metal, stoner metal, drone metal, post metal, industrial metal, progressive metal, power metal, gothic metal, symphonic metal, folk metal, and avant garde metal. She also likes different glam metal, alternative metal, nu metal, and metalcore bands. She even likes a few deathcore and djent bands.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-29 22:55:08

Are you writing a book?

Is this some subtle hint as to whatever you're working on-- is that it?

If this is what you're going to spam, don't.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 00:30:25

At 8/30/15 12:24 AM, Sensationalism wrote: This version is better than the first. It's more specific and does a better job developing a person.
A character can be more likable or easier to relate to if they have flaws. Don't get hung up trying to make them perfect.

http://jamigold.com/2010/11/how-to-create-a-strong-character-give-them-flaws/

Given what a couple people are saying, I have.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 01:19:10

That depends on the quality and quantity of her rule34 page.

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 01:47:47

At 8/29/15 10:38 PM, FoAngel wrote:
Other weapons she has include different knives, a tomahawk, a katana, and a kukri.
I would date her out of fear she might chop me up during the night

Chop you up?

Here in the US, that's a pretty standard arsenal. In fact, I'm more wary of those who claim to not own any pointy/shooty objects.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 02:11:56

*makes a supposedly snarky comment without even properly reading the wall of text or even actually having dated anyone beforehand*

Yeah, sure, anyone would date a Mary Sue character, especially when everyone is in the same universe as her...

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 02:52:43

At 8/30/15 01:47 AM, Bit wrote: Here in the US, that's a pretty standard arsenal. In fact, I'm more wary of those who claim to not own any pointy/shooty objects.

The sharpest thing i own is my set of kitchen knifes, so the best i could do would be dice you some beef or make a salad. Must count for something

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 04:11:17

Does she smoke?

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 05:16:23

No, and fuck you. That's right, being everything to everyone doesn't work in fictional women. Congratulations. So what?

Shut the fuck up.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 05:45:03

No penis, no dea-

At 8/29/15 06:20 PM, VGmasters wrote: Her favorite sports to watch are professional wrestling

Ok i'd give her a chance as long as she doesn't watch TNA exclusively.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 11:57:05

At 8/30/15 05:16 AM, soupflavoredsoup wrote: No, and fuck you. That's right, being everything to everyone doesn't work in fictional women. Congratulations. So what?

Shut the fuck up.

Or you could not be an asshole.

Also, I forgot that she also keeps an bow and a blowgun.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 12:52:34

At 8/30/15 11:57 AM, VGmasters wrote: Or you could not be an asshole.

I am an asshole though.

You're leading up to some kind of point, right? Like a third girl, who exemplifies some combination of attributional allocation that you've deemed optimal over the other varieties you've offered?

Okay? Now what?

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 13:32:59

At 8/30/15 12:52 PM, soupflavoredsoup wrote:
At 8/30/15 11:57 AM, VGmasters wrote: Or you could not be an asshole.

I am an asshole though.

You're leading up to some kind of point, right? Like a third girl, who exemplifies some combination of attributional allocation that you've deemed optimal over the other varieties you've offered?

Okay? Now what?

That's all, I'm not making anymore. Just wanted to know if you ever met this kind of girl that you'd eventually date her, or just at least hang out with her.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 13:52:16

At 8/30/15 01:32 PM, VGmasters wrote: That's all, I'm not making anymore. Just wanted to know if you ever met this kind of girl that you'd eventually date her, or just at least hang out with her.

But why? What's the point of this?

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 18:42:44

ha ha i haven't been on ng for a while and what the heck is this stupid thread man

*sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 21:55:51

At 8/30/15 01:32 PM, VGmasters wrote: That's all, I'm not making anymore. Just wanted to know if you ever met this kind of girl that you'd eventually date her, or just at least hang out with her.

Well don't stop making them because I was a dick about it. I don't care enough either way to warrant you caring what I think. If you did. I was just saying.

Response to Now, would you date THIS girl? 2015-08-30 22:15:12

At 8/30/15 09:55 PM, soupflavoredsoup wrote:
Well don't stop making them because I was a dick about it. I don't care enough either way to warrant you caring what I think. If you did. I was just saying.

I was actually being honest, it's all I have in my mind.