00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Beastiality

78,948 Views | 41 Replies

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-25 15:37:18

Also, even if beastiality is legal in your area, it's still a bad idea to do it in public.

Little girl: "Mommy, what's that man doing to his dog?"
Mother: "U-umm... nothing dearie. Let's go the opposite direction."

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-29 14:08:15

baaaaaa

Beastiality

BBS Signature

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-29 15:14:19

At 8/25/15 01:31 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 8/25/15 01:24 AM, TheHeartgrinder wrote: 1) How can one tell if the animal you intend to copulate with consents to your lustful advances?
Female horses are literal sluts. They crave dick and they don't care what kind of dick it is. Female horses often back up towards ranchers and "wink" their vagina to show that she's sexually ready for him, and if they go too long without getting fucked they become aggressive.

Are there any other animals besides female horses that "consent" to sex? Such as a snake?

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-31 09:14:24

At 8/24/15 07:12 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 8/24/15 06:59 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: As long as it's legal in your area, go for it.
Get me some of that horse pussy.

Woww mate savage af.

BBS Signature

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-31 11:33:49

At 8/25/15 01:24 AM, TheHeartgrinder wrote: 1) How can one tell if the animal you intend to copulate with consents to your lustful advances?

2) If no consent has been confirmed, how comfortable with rape are you?

These questions do not arise if the animal is dead.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-31 12:26:14

At 8/31/15 09:14 AM, cute wrote: Woww mate savage af.

Please, it's the oldest joke on the internet.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-31 12:40:01

This would probably piss off some Naruto fans but I don't care because all that would do is amuse me.

There's some sort of meme that involves a dickgirl version of Sakura from Naruto fuckin grandom animals.
Obviously Not Safe For Work.

Sakura and Dog (NSFW)
Sakura and Shark (NSFW)

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-31 12:40:13 (edited 2015-08-31 12:43:48)

Seriously though, although the idea to recognize animals' rights (or the notion of granting animals inherent rights) sound attractive, it is not entirely clear to me why we have to treat animals in the same way that we treat humans. Animals are certainly part of human culture: we keep them as pets and some rely on animals for a living, but they don't have the same intellectual capacity as humans.

The moral principles that we have developed as human beings are more or less based on our daily experience and interactions with other people. But do animals perceive the world around them as we do after being introduced to our community? If not, it can be argued that the same moral principles do not apply to animals because animals simply do not have the same concept of right and wrong. Take an example, when a lion kills another animal for food, there is of course no requirement that it must reduce the pain as far as possible. The idea of having to avoid inflicting pain is meaningless to them. Animals are murdered routinely in the wild, do they accept it as a fact of life or are they really bothered by it? Once you brought them into our community, will their perception change simply because we treat them with respect and dignity and apply the moral principles intended for human beings?

More concisely, by recognizing or creating animal rights, are we simply enforcing our morals upon them?

These may be open questions that cannot be fully resolved.

Latest TCs

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-31 12:52:00

Let me be absolutely clear:

Most people will leave you severely injured, or dead, if they find you having sexual relations with an animal.

Some nice people will have you arrested and do things the legal way.

I am not one of those nice people.

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-31 13:01:07

At 8/31/15 12:52 PM, Psycho666 wrote: Let me be absolutely clear:

Most people will leave you severely injured, or dead, if they find you having sexual relations with an animal.

Some nice people will have you arrested and do things the legal way.

Then it is my business, and not yours, if I am arrested or injured by you. And I did not force you to injure me.

Latest TCs

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-31 13:18:17

At 8/31/15 12:26 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 8/31/15 09:14 AM, cute wrote: Woww mate savage af.
Please, it's the oldest joke on the internet.

Mate, sometimes the most savagest things can take you by surprise.
Scrolling down, was not planning on getting spooked by that.
Just saying brother ayeeee aha.

BBS Signature

Response to Beastiality 2015-08-31 20:03:53

At 8/24/15 07:12 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 8/24/15 06:59 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: As long as it's legal in your area, go for it.
Get me some of that horse pussy.

JESUS THAT LIP GAP

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature