00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

cdhoeh0112 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Help Hulk Hogan

2,508 Views | 28 Replies

Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-21 18:03:28

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-21 18:19:36

Wouldn't it be better if he just sought out and got hired by the competition, brought their ratings up, and made WWE beg to get him back, along with huge pay bonuses?

That's assuming of course that he still has the appeal from the 80s. I don't know. I don't keep up with that stuff.
I mean yeah he was absolutely huge in the 80s but I don't know if he has that same appeal to younger people today.

And if that doesn't work I'm sure he can comfortably retire on what he's made. Or hell, what's stopping him from starting a new competing wrestling network, where he's the boss?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-21 18:51:20

At 8/21/15 06:26 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: now the entire thing's one big dramafest.

When wasn't it one big dramafest? Hell I remember it being a dramafest in the 80s.

You've gotta remember it's mostly aimed at kids. That's mostly their target audience. And when you're a kid you probably just didn't pay as much attention to stuff as you do now is all. It's meant for entertainment.

I mean yeah Hulk Hogan was huge, along with Macho Man Randy Savage and Andre the Giant and others back in the day. Of course R.I.P. Macho Man and Andre.

Yeah he's going to be a pretty big deal to people from the 80s time period but I mean, does he still have that same appeal to younger people today or are they more interested in other wrestlers?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-21 21:05:31

Fuck petitions and fuck your dumbshit face, Strongbad.

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-21 22:45:12 (edited 2015-08-21 22:45:33)

What? Did his grill not do well?

Help Hulk Hogan

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-22 01:01:06

Isn't Hogan a @Bit too old to be doing this kind of thing anyway?

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-22 02:57:41

Hulk Hogan has a cock like a horse. A horsecock. A hogancock. HorseHulkCockHogan

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-22 03:04:06

but he's too old. that would be senior citizen-abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-22 06:01:28

At 8/21/15 06:19 PM, NeonSpider wrote: Wouldn't it be better if he just sought out and got hired by the competition, brought their ratings up, and made WWE beg to get him back, along with huge pay bonuses?

He was already hired by another wrestling promotion (WCW and TNA) before, when i went to WCW in the 90's he helped raise their ratings but last time he was in another promotion (TNA), he did nothing for their viewership.

That's assuming of course that he still has the appeal from the 80s. I don't know. I don't keep up with that stuff.
I mean yeah he was absolutely huge in the 80s but I don't know if he has that same appeal to younger people today.

There's still a bit of appeal to the kiddies, it's certainly not as big as the one that John Cena (the new Hulk Hogan) has but it's still there, as long as they don't put him in a match he could work as a power figure.

And if that doesn't work I'm sure he can comfortably retire on what he's made. Or hell, what's stopping him from starting a new competing wrestling network, where he's the boss?

Yeah he should just retire but isn't he paying alimony to a few wives? Or am i thinking about Ric Flair?
Jeff Jarrett has actually started his own wrestling promotion quite recently, maybe Hulk should go join them.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-22 06:23:06

I doubt WWE needs Hulk Hogan anymore. WWE may not be doing great right now but there still a big company and Hulk just doesn't bring in the views like he used too.

Popular opinions are overrated. (Just like The Last Of Us)

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-22 06:47:16

Fuck, errbody with all of their demands all the time. Shit.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-22 12:05:37

Well, I'm not into pro wrestling, so I don't really care. I do, however, think he deserves it more than Bill Cosby. I'm still not sure if he's better than Jared Fogle. Dang, everyone's insane nowadays.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-25 18:52:53

At 8/21/15 09:05 PM, ThePulp wrote: I love petitions and love your face, Strongbad.

Thanks bro. Stay Cool.

There have been more than 3,000 signatures, but more are always needed.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-29 18:39:12

Signed, and damn proud of it.

LORD OF MOOSE 2004

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-30 13:05:10

At 8/29/15 06:39 PM, dymck1 wrote: Signed, and damn proud of it.

Glad to see another fan of Hulk Hogan.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-30 16:42:46

At 8/21/15 06:03 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: https://www.change.org/p/world-wrestling-entertainment-wwe-give-hulk-hogan-his-job-back?recruiter=365234156&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Hulk Hogan needs your help. Sign this petition ,so he will return to wrestling.

NEVER

I wont do it you cant make it

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-30 19:03:45

They would bring him back on once in a blue moon just for nostalgia. You know he can't wrestle anymore 'cuz of his knees so there's really no need to bring him back.

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-08-31 16:37:53

I like the guy well enough, but I wouldn't trust him to do anything in the ring, not without a shit-ton of legal papers and insurance policies... and a seven second delay on any live broadcasts, should things go tits up.

He's a hero of the 20th century, and while I trust his strength, I couldn't trust his agility... he'd make an okay manager. I can't say more than that, until ZJ weighs in... I trust his wrestling acumen.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-01 00:48:59

At 8/30/15 04:42 PM, Maltos wrote: NEVER

Nobody said you had too. Unless, Hulk Hogan took your family hostage and is forcing you.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-01 00:55:07

Just let his old ass star in some Fruity Pebbles commercial like Shaq and slowly die off.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-02 10:37:22

At 8/30/15 07:03 PM, ZagmenO wrote: They would bring him back on once in a blue moon just for nostalgia.

That is true. He could also act as a manager for a younger wrestler.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-02 15:51:25

At 9/1/15 12:48 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 8/30/15 04:42 PM, Maltos wrote: NEVER

Nobody said you had too. Unless, Hulk Hogan took your family hostage and is forcing you.

true but terry hogan is like in his late 50s now? so.....the only person he's gonna hold hostage is his cock in his pants because no one wants an old man worm

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-02 16:15:27

Signed. Hulk Hogan was always a favorite of mine.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-03 21:48:45

At 9/2/15 04:15 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Signed. Hulk Hogan was always a favorite of mine.

It was wrong of them to not only take his job, but also remove him from the Hall of Fame.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-03 22:03:43

At 9/3/15 09:48 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 9/2/15 04:15 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Signed. Hulk Hogan was always a favorite of mine.
It was wrong of them to not only take his job, but also remove him from the Hall of Fame.

Hell, I think Hulk Hogan's a cool guy and I don't even enjoy watching wrestling, but he does a lot of cool things outside of the WWE as well.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-05 19:10:47

At 9/3/15 10:03 PM, Suprememessage wrote:
Hell, I think Hulk Hogan's a cool guy and I don't even enjoy watching wrestling, but he does a lot of cool things outside of the WWE as well.

That is true. Hulk Hogan was the first wrestler to be famous outside of wrestling.

BBS Signature

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-11 23:58:25

All this over a single sex tape? Just one measly mistake that Hulk did? Seriously?

If you want to imagine the Hulkster naked, first imagine every single elderly person that you met and imagine them naked. THEN imagine the Hulkster naked.

Afterwards, erase the bad memory of doing that by scrubbing your eyes out with soup-water. Then call the local brain surgeon to remove any remnants of that bad memory.

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-12 00:07:31

I have seen enough celebrity sex tapes to know that all celebrity sex tapes are pretty disgusting. I imagine this to be especially true of Hogan's tape, but I'm not going to watch it just to confirm this.

I don't give a f*ck about the old man's acting career, though.

Response to Help Hulk Hogan 2015-09-12 00:57:05

At 9/12/15 12:00 AM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 9/11/15 11:58 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: All this over a single sex tape? Just one measly mistake that Hulk did? Seriously?
It's not just the sexing, he also said some apparently very offensive things that got a whole bunch of panties all bunched up.

Basically, his daughter brook was dating a black guy at the time and the guys rich father wanted to sponsor her music career. Hulk took issue with this act of sugar fathering and the n word came up, a lot.
I'm not supporting racism in any situation but in context, just about any father would be thinking that word really hard.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature