00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

key frame caddy not working in CS3

1,086 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

hey guys and gals, im sure alot of your are using ( keyframe caddy ) by now.....and i wish i were. problem is i can't get it to install . even downloaded the one that should work on CS3 .

anyone have a solution ?

Response to key frame caddy not working in CS3 2015-08-19 06:37:15

At 8/18/15 08:34 PM, wrattie wrote: hey guys and gals, im sure alot of your are using ( keyframe caddy ) by now.....and i wish i were. problem is i can't get it to install . even downloaded the one that should work on CS3 .

anyone have a solution ?

Can you give us some info on what happens when you attempt to install it.

BBS Signature

Response to key frame caddy not working in CS3 2015-08-19 15:37:48

At 8/19/15 11:55 AM, Doomhammr wrote:
At 8/18/15 08:34 PM, wrattie wrote: hey guys and gals, im sure alot of your are using ( keyframe caddy ) by now.....and i wish i were. problem is i can't get it to install . even downloaded the one that should work on CS3 .

anyone have a solution ?
Are you using the latest version or the legacy version. CS3 will only work with the legacy version.

good question....how do i tell what version i have? the program was a gift that he had on a disk .

Response to key frame caddy not working in CS3 2015-08-19 15:46:02

At 8/19/15 06:37 AM, Blounty wrote:

anyone have a solution ?
Can you give us some info on what happens when you attempt to install it.

this is what happens .... i downloaded keyfram caddy and it opens with a ( FLA ) or at least trys to . next thing that happens is , on the welcome screen of ( flash cs3 ) i get a box that says unexspected file format . took a snap shot of it so you could see.

key frame caddy not working in CS3

Response to key frame caddy not working in CS3 2015-08-19 18:12:45

When I got keyframe caddy I opened it with adobe extension manager.

BBS Signature