00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Illustrator / Designer for Hire

890 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Illustrator / Designer for Hire 2015-08-09 21:27:20

Hey,

I'm Haizeel from Malaysia. Wanna look around if anyone is interested to HIRE for any of their project(s).
I'm very versatiles and equipped with a good skill set for anything ranging from doing simple sketches, illustrations, logo designs, corporate design and etc.

Feel free to check out my stuff at:
Haizeel Deviantart
Haizeel Behance

For enquiry, pls reply here, PM or email me:
haizeelh[at]gmail.com

Cheers!

Illustrator / Designer for Hire

Click HERE to go to my DeviantART

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrator / Designer for Hire 2015-10-06 03:52:25

could you do character/background design?

Response to Illustrator / Designer for Hire 2015-10-22 04:19:57

At 10/6/15 03:52 AM, DanJamesv wrote: could you do character/background design?

yes i do. :D

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrator / Designer for Hire 2015-10-22 07:42:15

Hi there would you like to audition for my visual novel? I still need a background artist, go to this forum here named Mega Visual Novel Project for more details. Its on the same section which is here.

PM me if you are interested. Also peace, I am Malaysian too X3 I hope you played Tower of Saviors, because it is going to be a game about it ;)

Response to Illustrator / Designer for Hire 2015-10-23 00:45:54

At 10/22/15 04:19 AM, akoRn wrote:
At 10/6/15 03:52 AM, DanJamesv wrote: could you do character/background design?
yes i do. :D

awesome private message me

Response to Illustrator / Designer for Hire 2015-10-23 02:33:33

At 10/22/15 07:42 AM, AngelOfFall wrote: Hi there would you like to audition for my visual novel? I still need a background artist, go to this forum here named Mega Visual Novel Project for more details. Its on the same section which is here.

PM me if you are interested. Also peace, I am Malaysian too X3 I hope you played Tower of Saviors, because it is going to be a game about it ;)

i currently only pick up project that pay cuz I got a full time job now, and doing freelance jobs for various projects to help me pay the bills. :) Thanks. I will check out ur forum/post to see the details there. thanks

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrator / Designer for Hire 2015-10-29 21:57:35

At 8/9/15 09:27 PM, akoRn wrote: Hey,

I'm Haizeel from Malaysia. Wanna look around if anyone is interested to HIRE for any of their project(s).
I'm very versatiles and equipped with a good skill set for anything ranging from doing simple sketches, illustrations, logo designs, corporate design and etc.

Haizeel Deviantart
Haizeel Behance

haizeelh[at]gmail.com

Cheers!

if you find me someone who can do background art for my animations, ill make you some character designs. you have my word on that. if you wish to contact me, send me a private ng message, and ill give you my professional email. i hope this helps. ^v^

Response to Illustrator / Designer for Hire 2015-11-03 01:46:16

At 10/29/15 09:57 PM, Lunar-Me7ody wrote: if you find me someone who can do background art for my animations, ill make you some character designs. you have my word on that. if you wish to contact me, send me a private ng message, and ill give you my professional email. i hope this helps. ^v^

thanks but for now Im just looking for a paying project to helps me pay the bills. :P good luck with your search however! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Illustrator / Designer for Hire 2015-11-05 02:13:16

At 8/9/15 09:27 PM, akoRn wrote: Hey,

Haizeel Deviantart
Haizeel Behance

haizeelh[at]gmail.com

Cheers!

Greetings there!!! hi i love your artwork i am a professional animator , could you contact me by my mail id for more talk
gtmfzd@gmail.com

Gotham

BBS Signature

sharing more recent artwork. now open for more commission. cheers

BBS Signature