00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

30 Minute Concept Art Game

3,461 Views | 35 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to 30 Minute Concept Art Game 2015-08-27 02:06:09

At 8/17/15 02:56 AM, MarshmellowBnG wrote: unicorn fraternity

Tried something different here. Kinda worked, kinda didn't, haha. Took about 50 minutes.

BBS Signature

Response to 30 Minute Concept Art Game 2015-08-27 05:06:23

I'm kinda proud of that bottle and liquid. It looks pretty realistic, actually...

BBS Signature

At 8/18/15 02:49 PM, richalds wrote: also, a most glorious phoenix trying to return an unwanted Christmas sweater but he doesn't have the receipt

Well, this turned out godawful but I'm posting it for the sake of transparency. I heard a saying that in order to improve you have to get all the bad drawings out, so here's one for the list...

In my defense I was trying out a different program. (Artrage - which I actually kinda like!) But I broke the no-transparency rule. This hot mess will be my warning not to do that in the future...

EDIT: You guys need to post more ideas! I've only got one left.

BBS Signature

Response to 30 Minute Concept Art Game 2015-09-01 19:28:58

He Man going through a mid life crisis (I don't know if hes immortal. youll have to determine what that means), a sentient non humanoid alien (no arms, face, eyes, no distinguishable human features), and Charles nelson reilly. all on tonights celebrity jeopardy!

Response to 30 Minute Concept Art Game 2015-09-01 23:45:31

At 9/1/15 07:28 PM, richalds wrote: He Man going through a mid life crisis (I don't know if hes immortal. youll have to determine what that means), a sentient non humanoid alien (no arms, face, eyes, no distinguishable human features), and Charles nelson reilly. all on tonights celebrity jeopardy!

Oh dear god...

BBS Signature

Response to 30 Minute Concept Art Game 2015-09-02 02:33:39

tee hee. if that's too complex how about werewolf stuck in an ice maze?