00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Polygamy

2,511 Views | 31 Replies

Response to Polygamy 2015-08-08 03:59:21

At 8/8/15 02:53 AM, Entice wrote: I read that like 70% of men have cheated on their wives at some point, plus there's swingers/people in open relationships and people that never commit to one person to begin with.

So yeah, why have a problem with polygamy when most people (whether they know it or not) are part of a sexual "group" that includes more than two people anyways? Less people would get their feelings hurt if people could just be honest and open about it.

Thank you.

And "people that never commit to one person to begin with" <-- this is how I class myself. I'm more in favor of NSA or FWB type arrangements than exclusive ones. It's fine to be exclusive and if I was in an exclusive relationship I would respect that for the duration of the relationship but it's not necessarily my preference. Everyone should certainly be up front about their intentions in the first place though -- that I definitely agree on.

That said, I would be unlikely to partake in polygamous marriage, were it legal, merely because I do not believe in marriage, as an institution. I think it's an unnecessary formality at best, and a legal nightmare at worst.

Also, a little something I missed from earlier
||
V

At 8/7/15 07:54 AM, Radaketor wrote:
At 8/5/15 09:49 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: But seriously, I believe that polygamy is a great solution to stop people from cheating on their spouses.
They'd still be cheating, their partner would just be aware of it.

It's not cheating if it's agreed upon up front at the start and everyone involved is okay with it. If Bob and Bill like Sally and Sue and Sally and Sue like Bob and Bill and they all agree to get with each other because it's what they all want, what's cheating about that?

If we're going to play a game like baseball, but we establish at the start some "home rules" which differ from official baseball rules, and we play according to the "home rules", how is that cheating? It's not. Technically we're not playing baseball but we're playing a "home rules" variation.

Same thing here. Technically it's not the same kind of relationship as an exclusive one, so it's not cheating as long as everyone abides by the agreed-upon rules.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Polygamy 2015-08-08 05:36:47

One wife to cook your food, one wife to make your bed, two wives to mud wrestle in the basement, and a husband to suck your cock.

Dancing Psyduck Dauntly Reaching ||||| Astolfo explores my colon with his Monster can. ||||| Praise be unto Satsuki-sama's ass. ||||| Anime tiddies

BBS Signature