00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vie64 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Capcom collecting feedback for RE2

405 Views | 3 Replies

With the success of RE1 remake port to Steam Capcom has been hinting RE2 Remake for couple month now and the fact that they are now collecting fan feedback can only mean one thing .

Funny how 8 years of whining for remake and then Capcom decided to do it themselves because RE1 remake sold so well ( although original release was nothing spectacular )

Money is the only thing they understand .

Just finished beating RE2 again . I actually missed the magnum and had to kill Berkins with sub-machine gun because shotgun reload is too slow . (40+ magnum bullets hmm where is the gun ?) I know where it is now but I was already in laboratory when I realized .

Gona try to unlock TOFU mode again . Brushing out my RE2 memories .

Square Enix announced FF7 Remake . Capcom presumably working on RE2 Remake . Sega should be bringing some old titles back .

Well wtf took so long . 2016 is the shit .

Response to Capcom collecting feedback for RE2 2015-08-04 16:23:16

They need it on PS4, I haven't gotten to play 90's games much. Or even early 2000's.

BBS Signature

Response to Capcom collecting feedback for RE2 2015-08-04 16:26:16

At 8/4/15 04:23 PM, Avery wrote: They need it on PS4, I haven't gotten to play 90's games much. Or even early 2000's.

One of the problems with original release for RE1 was that it was ported to WII and gamecube I think

The game was seriously handicapped by those systems .

PC,PS4 and Xbox hopefully

Response to Capcom collecting feedback for RE2 2015-08-04 16:28:52