00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Score needed for Masters Animation

456 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey everyone. I've had a lot of success in the past looking for help on here so wanted to try one more time, it's particularly important.

I'm animating a project as the last part of my Masters degree at university and could really use a score for it. It's in 3D, with 2D backgrounds and follows an elf girl called Nova who helps rescue a cute creature from a monster. I'll add an unfinished screenshot to give an example of the look.

The animation should last at around 2:30 minutes and has to be handed in by September 1st. - That said, there's no pressure if it doesn't get finished, my main mark will be on the animation. A score would just be a very nice touch and mean it would be ready to upload here and maybe even submit to competitions.

I can provide a rough layout of the animation as soon as you'd like that you can start composing to. I'm looking for an enchanting and exciting, preferably orchestral style to the music though I'm open to your interpretation.

Please PM me if you're considering it with any questions or ideas you have. An example or two of previous music you've made would be a bonus too. Thanks a lot for reading, hope to speak with you soon.

Score needed for Masters Animation

Response to Score needed for Masters Animation 2015-08-05 14:47:30

EDIT: I've accepted somebody's offer of help, thank you very much to those who were interested.