00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Chatroom 4 Amateur Creative People!

635 Views | 5 Replies

I've made a Chatango chatroom for beginner artist, voice actors, musicians, vocalists, writers, animators, and all that goody kind.
if you'd like to join we're just starting out and would be happy to have you're company!
please remember to leave it in your favourites so you wont lose it.

Q1: why chatango?) well its the only site I feel like is a good place to share progress and have a nice chat. we're just starting out and would love your opinion on a better place to form this group.

Q2: beginners? why?) I just feel like it would be nice to have beginners sharing information to one another, hanging out and maybe even teaming up to make something!

Q3: without pay? sounds like a rip-off.) not exactly. beginners cant really charge anything if theyre just starting out. this chatroom will not only help with inspiration/guidance and helping you build a portfolio, but also serve as a place you can work with other beginners who want to thrive like yourself!

Q4: what have you to earn from this?) im just a beginner myself. i know how it feels to not have any inspiration/guidance. Newgrounds helped me with its professional guidance, but i'd still love to help back/have a place to hang out and gain inspiration from a variety of creative people.

Q5: could you leave a link?) http://aspiringcreators.chatango.com/
we're just starting out, so the name and location is still debatable. i hope you all enjoy your stay. i will try to help out in anyway i can. from self experience, to what I've learned here from the wonderful people of Newgrounds.

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature

Response to Chatroom 4 Amateur Creative People! 2015-08-01 23:23:24

can you change it to a gay sex chatroom?

Response to Chatroom 4 Amateur Creative People! 2015-08-02 00:01:35

At 8/1/15 11:49 PM, Hoodie wrote: Only amateur creative people please, if you be creative professionally or if creativity is just a hobby please don't come.

well, you go to "team up" here in ng, what do you get? professionals trying to make a living! here is just for people who "want" to be professional. beginners are always welcome as well

BBS Signature

Response to Chatroom 4 Amateur Creative People! 2015-08-02 00:02:52

At 8/1/15 10:39 PM, SansNumbers wrote: I feel like I would trust an IRC room more.

then go right ahead. great places start small. if you don't want to join then dont

BBS Signature

Response to Chatroom 4 Amateur Creative People! 2015-08-02 00:08:52

listen. I came here to help with directions to all beginners. not be harassed by adults who know a couple adult words.

you've never seen me make fun of any of you all's ideas. if you're not interested in learning, or already learned, then just go away.

theres many people who just find online friends or even relationships.
if thinking a chatroom full of aspiring beginners sharing knowledge and inspiration is gay, then I don't know what this site or any other social media is referred to.

BBS Signature

Response to Chatroom 4 Amateur Creative People! 2015-08-02 00:15:44

At 8/2/15 12:13 AM, nugrunds wrote: i really enjoy smoking meth and using the computer, super immersive experience

well good for you. this isn't the post to be talking about your habits though.

BBS Signature