00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

can i get scouted? n_n

1,330 Views | 5 Replies

can i get scouted? n_n 2015-07-30 14:08:35

i got this song from my old repertory which i loved when i was a child. i dont actually own this work, i just extracted this piece on good quality, its free to use, and i may not use for commercial bussiness (only for geometry dash Lol, im a level creator)

Regards.

Response to can i get scouted? n_n 2015-07-30 14:55:26

uh... red flag in post above @BrokenDeck

Response to can i get scouted? n_n 2015-07-30 16:55:03

At 7/30/15 03:54 PM, SansNumbers wrote:
At 7/30/15 02:08 PM, Ryukenstein wrote: i dont actually own this work
On this audio portal that aims to be 100% original content, these are the Six Deadly Words. Hope this helps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! i see thats so bad, well, as i said that song is free to share. i could honestly lie, and get the scout, but i like to be honest and clear about my bussiness, im still not clear about your ''deadly words'' because im still alive , and this guy http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/604817 ...( that posted an skrillex song and got 2k + viewers) is alive too like many others... (lol), i dont see problems on sharing another artist content without any profit , and just for enterteinament, ( it's worth say that this song, is made for the original artist for that, video games enterteinament)

Regards n_n

Response to can i get scouted? n_n 2015-07-30 17:59:26

It doesn't matter. You're still not allowed to hun. You can make a cover of it (can't sell it or call it your song), but other than that. It's a no go.

http://yukkihonoka.newgrounds.com/follow

Like what I do? Then, it'd be really nice to have followers!

Response to can i get scouted? n_n 2015-07-30 18:06:13

At 7/30/15 04:55 PM, Ryukenstein wrote:
At 7/30/15 03:54 PM, SansNumbers wrote:
At 7/30/15 02:08 PM, Ryukenstein wrote: i dont actually own this work
On this audio portal that aims to be 100% original content, these are the Six Deadly Words. Hope this helps.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh! i see thats so bad, well, as i said that song is free to share. i could honestly lie, and get the scout, but i like to be honest and clear about my bussiness, im still not clear about your ''deadly words'' because im still alive , and this guy http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/604817 ...( that posted an skrillex song and got 2k + viewers) is alive too like many others... (lol), i dont see problems on sharing another artist content without any profit , and just for enterteinament, ( it's worth say that this song, is made for the original artist for that, video games enterteinament)

Regards n_n

You may notice that that guy hasn't been scouted either. For good reason. :P

As much as you may think that it makes sense and it doesn't really hurt anyone, and you could be right in your case, Newgrounds has decided to draw a line in the sand to restrict *all* non user-generated content. We'll be right here waiting in case you want to write some music of your own!

Come join music competitions on Chips Compo and hang on our Discord!

Good artists copy. Great artists get banned from the Audio Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to can i get scouted? n_n 2015-07-30 23:38:13

At 7/30/15 06:17 PM, Lich wrote: @BrokenDeck here's another one.

Removed, banned.