00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KokoroHatsaru just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wanna help write fun comics?

621 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Wanna help write fun comics? 2015-07-29 23:35:36

Hello everyone! I'm a 23 year old dude trying do weekly funny comics (and occasionally animatics) based on video games, anime, life, and the like (trying for mostly fan stuff for now since it's a little more appealing). You can find it here :D

I find it a little difficult to find an interesting or funny idea and settle on it every week, and that leads to me lapsing in churning out content. I want to actually pump these out every week and justify putting more into each comic and hopefully make more animatics, so I'm turning to collaborating with a writer. I think it'd be cool and fun to have another person to work with on this little project, and I wouldn't do this if I didn't want the comic to go anywhere and make friends doing so.

Right now the comic is just a fun project I do in my spare time and think about every now and then, but eventually I'd like to pump out enough quality content and gain enough of a following to publish a book with the comics in them, sell it around to cons etc. The dream. But of course I'm open to other suggestions on what to do with all this.

So, if you like the idea and wanna make fun comics that can hopefully turn into something bigger or lead to something different entirely, let me know either here or hit me up at my email. Again the comic is called Hack 'n' Sketch and can be found here. Hope to hear from you guys :D

New comics every Saturday on Hack 'n' Sketch :D

http://toushinu.blogspot.com

toushinu.tumblr.com

Response to Wanna help write fun comics? 2015-08-24 12:46:31

Why hello there! You beautiful, beautiful person, I could perhaps help. I'm not the guy who could be classified as a "Comedian." But I could try and make a joke or two that maybe, MAYBE YOU COULD WRITE. I mean, and of course if they're not good well, well... Well then I got nothing, they're just not good. Would you just want me to post one or two here, or email them too you, or?

Response to Wanna help write fun comics? 2015-09-20 19:11:42

At 8/24/15 12:46 PM, ScrufflesMain wrote: Why hello there! You beautiful, beautiful person, I could perhaps help. I'm not the guy who could be classified as a "Comedian." But I could try and make a joke or two that maybe, MAYBE YOU COULD WRITE. I mean, and of course if they're not good well, well... Well then I got nothing, they're just not good. Would you just want me to post one or two here, or email them too you, or?

Hey guy! Welcome to a month in the future! I'm looking to make this kind of a cooperative thing, supporting each other. I usually have little things that I think "hey that could be a fun strip" but never settle on a way to write dialog to make it funny or substantial. So the comics and animatics usually aren't long winded and it definitely doesn't need to be friggin hysterical right off the bat. That being said waddya got? Would you have any ideas for a gaming related comic? I also see that you mess around with music a bit so that could be an animation thing :0 Email me :D i check that alot more often than this

New comics every Saturday on Hack 'n' Sketch :D

http://toushinu.blogspot.com

toushinu.tumblr.com