00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiichigoInu just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Death Metal Intro Song

505 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I am making a show that involves a lot of gore and I am in need of a death metal type song to match it. The song will be used in the intro. I am unable to pay but anyone who is interested in helping me out will receive credit. Most likely the intro will be about 30 seconds. Comment of PM me if you are interested.

Twrn, the cat, is one of the characters in the show. She likes to cut off people's faces and wear them.

Looking for Death Metal Intro Song

Response to Looking for Death Metal Intro Song 2015-08-03 13:57:30

At 7/29/15 04:14 PM, Bigohpow wrote: I am making a show that involves a lot of gore and I am in need of a death metal type song to match it. The song will be used in the intro. I am unable to pay but anyone who is interested in helping me out will receive credit. Most likely the intro will be about 30 seconds. Comment of PM me if you are interested.

Twrn, the cat, is one of the characters in the show. She likes to cut off people's faces and wear them.

Just watched your Fork video and am becoming interested in this idea. How far along are you with the show? Any clips or anything i could use for inspirato??

Click image to obtain audio.

BBS Signature