00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Amandaerkul78 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Things to expect in High School.

2,837 Views | 41 Replies

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-29 17:01:40

At 7/29/15 01:50 PM, Centaurora wrote: Bitches, writhing maggots and kissasses.

Yup. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-29 19:11:23

[AVGN mode activated...]

Highschool! Great, now we have to look at this shit-encrusted piece of fuck once again? Well, let's pop this piece of shit in, turn this son of a bitch on and play some Highschool...

So, basically it's a bit of wangst about IRL highschool not being just like in all the cartoons and movies you've seen. My analog of a highschool was so shallow I can barely remember jack shit. It was basically the same day going over and over with nothing happening except for an occasional exam or a test now and then. Of course there was studying, but that's just about it. No new friendships or any other relationships, no parties (which I knew of), nothing. For me, going from middle to highschool was almost like going from Hell to stereotypical Canada. Nothing happened.

So much end-of-middleschool hype, and for what?

It's like if Half-Life 3 was released but they forgot to add the levels so you're stuck in a blank void with a crowbar in your hands. Except they never gave me a crowbar. Like, seriously, give me a reason why there are no crowbars, Why are there no crowbars?! WHY ARE THERE NO FUCKING CROWBARS??? WHYYyYyyYYY?!?!? AAAaaaghhh...

*sips beer*

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-29 19:33:26

homo jocks that think their cool because they play sports

Sig made by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-29 19:54:07

There is going to be that one teacher who is going through a divorce and he/she will talk about their personal instead of teaching.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-29 19:56:08

Had I known your other thread was referring to high school orientation as opposed to college, I would have ignored it in a very different manner.

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-30 00:46:15

At 7/29/15 07:33 PM, Jericho wrote: homo jocks that think their cool because they play sports

I find that mostly amongst white boys.

BBS Signature

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-30 02:12:22

It's exactly like middle school.

Please check out my YouTube if you want to: Massive Head Trauma Media

Or, if you want, check out my Newgrounds Page

Thanks!

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-30 17:20:06

High School is where most clicks form and you will be thrown into one. Jock, nerd, chess club, etc.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-30 20:21:33

i dont remember any of these things in highschool, i hung out with the cool potheads who adhered to their little subcultures, skipped most of the time and stayed home posted on the bbs played xbconnect on xboxand used that frooty loops thing. then i ended up at a hiking oriented "alternative" school for "at risk" youth and we went on hiking and field trips every week camping trips gettin high on the trips free food it was insane hikin up the chief at squamish and running down that shit, the grouse grind, spelunking, high school was dope

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-30 22:18:18

Fights, girl drama, and overall retardation.

BBS Signature

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-30 22:42:21

At 7/29/15 01:51 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 7/29/15 02:17 AM, Avery wrote: I know some of you don't like it when I make threads on the topic of school.
We don't like it when you make threads in general.
Now, I know people are going to start growing up and the dirty ghetto bitch is going to get pregnant, but what should I be expecting?
STD's and drama.

that's terrible

Response to Things to expect in High School. 2015-07-30 23:04:56

At 7/30/15 10:18 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: Fights, girl drama, and overall retardation.

Girl drama is pointless. Don't fight and pull eachother's hair, pull each other's pussylips or something.

BBS Signature