00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

velvzie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Rick and Morty Season 2!!!!

415 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I know im late to the party

heard season2 was airing this Sunday like 3 days ago so i threw this together in honor!!!

Rick and Morty Season 2!!!!

Response to Rick and Morty Season 2!!!! 2015-07-23 02:22:29

At 7/23/15 12:08 AM, MistakenLines wrote: I know im late to the party

heard season2 was airing this Sunday like 3 days ago so i threw this together in honor!!!

This makes me angry, but also not. Rick doesn't deserve Pearl, but then again, he does. I'm confused by this drawing.

Oh yea, almost forgot. Yea! New Rick and Morty! It's been too damn long since the first season, I need more of that good shit.

I like to eat chalk and then be sick for a bit.

At 7/23/15 02:22 AM, Skaalk wrote:
At 7/23/15 12:08 AM, MistakenLines wrote: I know im late to the party

Oh yea, almost forgot. Yea! New Rick and Morty! It's been too damn long since the first season, I need more of that good shit.

THE HYPE FOR THIS SEASON IS KILLING ME!!!!!

Response to Rick and Morty Season 2!!!! 2015-07-23 03:46:09

THE HYPE FOR THIS SEASON IS KILLING ME!!!!!

I have managed to stay clear of the hype, that way I can go into the new season fresh and even more curious. But the hype I build up inside is killing me anyway!

I like to eat chalk and then be sick for a bit.