00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lewdinitiative just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for graphic novelist.

439 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for graphic novelist. 2015-07-22 20:54:14

So here's the deal. I'm writing some dank ass novel crap. I can illustrate characters myself, meaning most of the character's designs are fleshed out or at least conceived.

However, I cannot draw scenes to save my life. So here it is, I'm willing to pay for a commission if not a few commision drawings to someone who can illustrate a scene of a fable I'm writing in a satisfactory way. And maybe even at some point this could lead into a partnership.

The universe's characters consist of skills in drawing mechanical characters, giant serpents, hideous creatures, along with standard anthropomorphic apes, birds, and dashes and sprinkles of a few other animals, who are the main characters . No foxes or wolves. Please, this is not some furry sh*t. This is a serious project. Although I would love a cartoonish style.

Leave a comment along with some of your work and I'll directly PM those who I'm interested in paying to do this for me, so we can discuss compensation, characters, the setting, the style and whatever else goes into it. Thank you for your time.

Sample character below. One of the few mechanical characters.

A 11th chapter out of the book (for the sake of showing the validity of this) can be found here ---> https://www.dropbox.com/s/ur9pc6yxcfeiyw1/ONICARY%20S1E11.docx?dl=0

Response to Looking for graphic novelist. 2015-07-23 14:34:15

I can draw scenes, I just finished a 60 page manga.
https://raccoonwarlord.wordpress.com/the-penguin-warlord-epic-of-dragon-skar/

I have free time right now and would really appreciate the work.

Response to Looking for graphic novelist. 2015-07-23 18:53:40

Alright, I'm interested. You can see my art on my page or in the links in my signature. That being said how much are you looking to pay per scene?