00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Create An Intentionally Bad Movie

2,056 Views | 28 Replies

Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-22 20:22:10

How would you make an intentional bad movie, if you had to?

Here's how I would do it:

1.) Hire someone that everybody hates to star in the movie. Doesn't necessarily need to be an actor.

2.) Have a creepy guy with a disturbing fetish write the script.

3.) Have the movie be directed by someone that many people dispise.

4.) Have an excellent marketing campaign so that instead of a few hundred people seeing the movie, it'll be a few million.

5.) Release the movie.

At 7/22/15 08:22 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Have a creepy guy with a disturbing fetish write the script.
Have the show be directed by someone that many people despise.
Have an excellent marketing campaign so that instead of a few hundred people seeing the show, it'll be a few million.

And that there is the creation of Bella and the Bull(dogs)

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-22 21:11:48

Make everyone speak dead-pan with a sudden drop in tone at the very end. always bullet proof.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-22 21:40:37

At 7/22/15 08:58 PM, SubliminalVirus wrote: that reminds me... who's excited for

Oh, yeah! Plus, who's seen this?

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-22 21:50:32

A Dragon Ball live action made by Hollywood Actors... Oh wait! It happened...
Those guys should be arrested for ruining DBZ that way.

BBS Signature

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-22 22:01:33

At 7/22/15 09:57 PM, voidofdreams wrote:
At 7/22/15 09:40 PM, NEOSLAYRE wrote:
is that real? ive already googled it and it looks like the human centipede quality wise+comedy... is that real? its rated very poorly. i think because the tusked meat golem is so ugly

It's a real movie not a real story. #walrusyes

An Americanized reimagining of Yu-Yu Hakusho.

Meet Jason Ulmitch, a smartass 19 year old who plans to bullshit his way through college and live off the inheritance from his dead rich grandparents.

After bombing his first semester, the dean threatens to kick Jason out. The only way he can improve his grades is by signing up for easy-A courses and joining clubs that offer credits.

Jason joins a so-called "Demon & Ghost Hunting Club" that will offer him just enough credits to get out of the dean's shitlist. He thinks it's just a bunch of nerds fooling around but everything changes when it is revealed that he just joined a religious organization that is a stupidly random combination of Christianity and Shintoism.

Now, Jason and his friends Kendall and Hayden must capture the ghosts & demons around the city or suffer the eternal damnation of becoming a wageslave.

Also Kendall/Kuwabara is black and Hayden/Hiei is trans.

The only thing that isn't completely bastardized is the Spirit Gun, but everybody calls it "that weird... finger bang... thingy".

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 01:01:35

I would just write a screenplay based on your threads.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

The Last Airbender

Book:2 Water

same cast and director

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 01:12:41

At 7/22/15 08:22 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: 2.) Have a creepy guy with a disturbing fetish write the script.

Are you angry at Quentin Tarantino or something

@NEOSLAYRE

BBS Signature

At 7/23/15 01:09 AM, DjGubkafish wrote: The Last Airbender

Book:2 Water

same cast and director

That doesn't sound "bad movie material" enough...

How about "The Last Airbender: R-Rated Version"

EDIT: Contains nudity, sex scenes, blood and gore, profanity, drug use, and alcohol.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 01:37:19

I ship Freddy Krueger with the Care Bears

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 01:42:13

At 7/23/15 01:34 AM, voidofdreams wrote:
At 7/23/15 01:16 AM, TheGamechanger wrote:
At 7/23/15 01:09 AM, DjGubkafish wrote:
How about "The Last Airbender: R-Rated Version"

EDIT: Contains nudity, sex scenes, blood and gore, profanity, drug use, and alcohol.
i think you're making it better by adding those. its down to the director and script writer now

Director: Micheal Bay

Scriptwriter: Mark Boal

At 7/23/15 01:37 AM, MykeiXWolfe wrote: I ship Freddy Krueger with the Care Bears

That movie is already in the making.
http://www.vcpost.com/articles/79726/20150722/five-nights-freddys-movie-producers-confirmed-scott-cawthon-board-production.htm

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 06:52:19

I'd just film myself masturbating furiously for about an hour. Then it ends with me waking up letting out a sigh of relief, but then I put my hands between my legs and then take it up and see it's covered in white sticky juices. Cue blackness.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 12:42:10

A movie about emojis. Oh wait...

1.Take a classic or not so classic cartoon character.

2.Create a plot involving the character getting transported to the real world.

3. Render the character in CG. Discard their old design, and just give them realistic faces and textures.

4. Have character be accompanied on their adventure with a famous person, it does not have to be an actor/actress.

5. Give character a new love interest with an attitude and human anatomy, and put highlights in their hair or something to make them cool and appealing.

6. The character must be voiced by a big name celebrity, no matter how fitting their voice is for the role.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 15:36:29

At 7/22/15 09:57 PM, voidofdreams wrote:
its rated very poorly. i think because the tusked meat golem is so ugly

Hollywood hates Kevin Smith and Kevin Smith hates Hollywood. That's not necessarily to say it's a good movie, but critic reviews for Kevin Smith movies should be taken with a grain of salt. Mrs. Jester and I have been interested in watching it for awhile.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 15:40:55

At 7/23/15 03:36 PM, Jester wrote: Hollywood hates Kevin Smith and Kevin Smith hates Hollywood. That's not necessarily to say it's a good movie

It's really not that good though so the reviews are pretty accurate. Don't let that stop you guys from seeing it though.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 17:22:43

At 7/23/15 03:40 PM, BrenTheMan wrote:
At 7/23/15 03:36 PM, Jester wrote: Hollywood hates Kevin Smith and Kevin Smith hates Hollywood. That's not necessarily to say it's a good movie
It's really not that good though so the reviews are pretty accurate. Don't let that stop you guys from seeing it though.

Yeah. Kevin Smith is someone I've soured on a lot over the years. I used to listen to his podcast so when he fell into the pit of weed and isolation after Zack and Miri I was right there to see it.then all the well publisized whining started and I just decided he wasn't someone I wanted to follow anymore. He's free to hate Hollywood but hating it when and how he did is just childish.
This is why I'm actually glad he didnt make clerks three. How could this entitled cowardace translate into the everyman voice? In this episode Dante faces a challenge and retreats. That's it.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 17:32:04

At 7/23/15 05:22 PM, stafffighter wrote: This is why I'm actually glad he didnt make clerks three.

I follow him on FB. He's making Mallrats 2 and I'm almost sure Clerks 3 is in progress as well.

Is it the weed? Tusk was just...WTF, and not in a good way.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 17:53:57

At 7/23/15 05:32 PM, BrenTheMan wrote:

He's a very very sad person, but i'm not sure how long that's been going on. His recent weight loss was motivated by wanting to feel better, but after losing the weight he says he still feels like shit and nothing is any better. I dunno, the guy's not doing real well.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 18:30:20

At 7/23/15 05:53 PM, Jester wrote: the guy's not doing real well.

Oh really? I didn't know that. So he doesn't feel well emotionally? As in, depression?

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 18:38:17

At 7/23/15 05:53 PM, Jester wrote:
At 7/23/15 05:32 PM, BrenTheMan wrote:
He's a very very sad person, but i'm not sure how long that's been going on. His recent weight loss was motivated by wanting to feel better, but after losing the weight he says he still feels like shit and nothing is any better. I dunno, the guy's not doing real well.

I don't know for sure if it's connected but like I said the overindulgence and isolation happened right after Zack and Miri underperformed. Whether cop out just cemented the fuck it all for him I don't know. But it was unhealthy and could very easily be the starting of clinical depression. Hey, now he could get medicinal marijuana. I bet he'd like that

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

i'd just hire M. Night Shyamalan and go from there.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 18:47:40

Make a trailer that hide what the movie is about, featuring someone nobody hates like Morgan Freeman for the entirety of the trailer. It will be a cameo and his only scene in the entire movie, so people will pay to see something they already saw dozens of time on tv, with a lot of shit all around it.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-23 22:22:33

Considering that we have a rather...lively cast of characters on the NG forums, and NG in general, a movie based on trolls, hipsters and morons who live in real life version of NG should be bad enough that even the critics wouldn't touch that movie.

Either that, or go watch Pixels. I'm tempted to watch it just to see how bad it is.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-24 02:46:05

At 7/23/15 06:30 PM, BrenTheMan wrote:
At 7/23/15 05:53 PM, Jester wrote: the guy's not doing real well.
Oh really? I didn't know that. So he doesn't feel well emotionally? As in, depression?

It's what mrs. jester tells me, anyways. She's not a professional on the subject but she pays attention to him on social media. I don't think we've actually had a conversation on why she likes him because she's only seen a few of his movies, but I think she just finds him to be an interesting figure.

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-24 02:59:33

edurad mrotsdnas

Response to Create An Intentionally Bad Movie 2015-07-24 03:04:08

Easy, have Uwe Boll direct it and make a Bloodrayne 4.

BBS Signature