00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MssLibitina just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

God-awful childhood drawings

504 Views | 6 Replies

In celebration of the discovery of my photoshop files circa 2007 (I was nine then), I figured it'd be hilarious and cringe-worthy if we all posted whatever abominations we concocted when we were horrible little jackasses who could barely form sentences; computer generated or on paper.

With that being said, I made a terrible attempt at a comic series. I've condensed them all into one file.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

i drew better cartoon type drawings as a child. and i did okay with mouse drawings with my right hand despite being left handled and with a tablet, nowadays i cant coordinate well with the tablet maybe i need a desk and the drawings are abstract im against planning and guidelines and spending lots of time

I also hate starin at white canvases on computers but i could make it grey

Response to God-awful childhood drawings 2015-07-16 05:14:29

At 7/16/15 05:11 AM, finicalprickle wrote: maybe i need a desk

I think that'd help a lot. I wouldn't be able to do shit without one.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

BBS Signature

Response to God-awful childhood drawings 2015-07-16 05:57:47

I really regret deleting my old childhood drawings.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to God-awful childhood drawings 2015-07-16 06:00:31

The comic had a great story and good character development. I cried at the end. It was so beautiful!

Response to God-awful childhood drawings 2015-07-16 06:03:55

At 7/16/15 05:57 AM, Painbringer wrote: I really regret deleting my old childhood drawings.

I've found that deleting anything old and terrible is generally a bad idea. I've never been happy with that decision in the long run just for the sake of laughing at how stupid I was 10 years ago or whatever.

this was some sort of fan art for rainbow six vegas or something, i don't even fucking know.

BBS Signature

KIANOOOOO!

Balls.

I didn't know why I drew this back in the day. But I did. And it amused me, and it still does.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature