00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free Track Promoting

916 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello fellow music Powerhouses!

As some of you may know I've been an avid producer here on newgrounds for over 5 years now and it has come to my attention that here as well as on other social networking tools, underground artists have a huge difficulty to get the promotion they need and most often deserve. People do not realize how much talent is hidden away in the internet since it has become increasingly difficult for artists to get their work "out there".

This is where Unda Grooves comes in.
Unda Grooves is a Soundcloud channel started by me which has been a long time in the planning now. This channel is simply a reposting Channel and will not operate as a label although I will be putting a good amount of money into this and It will be very professional. We're going for quality over quantity here and although I have single channel right now for electronic genres it will probably soon diversify into different genre channels once I have a diverse base of artists. The idea behind Unda Grooves is to be a middle man for extremely talented artists that our orginization thinks may one day become extremely successful.

All that to say (TL;DR) I am looking for electronic music producers to PM me their soundcloud accounts so I can promote their work for free if I find their tracks suitable. You guys literally have nothing to lose. I can also submit the songs directly on the page if you guys rather me do that, all royalties go to you of course.

I am currently associated with Icarus Entertainment, Fantazy World Promotions and a lot of the rave scene in Binghamton, NY but also know (personaly) large organizers in Montreal Canada so Message me if you're also interested in being part of that.

I know there's not much to it right now but this has huge potential as I have some pretty serious ties at the moment and this has been a dream of mine for a while.

Listen to some of the artists we already have an please Follow if you like it! You're helping artists just like yourselves
UNDA GROOVES SOUNDCLOUD

my graphic designer

Response to Free Track Promoting 2015-07-12 13:18:41

How's this going to work with 3 follows and 10+ reposts an hour?

p.s. ur gay

Response to Free Track Promoting 2015-07-12 22:50:37

At 7/12/15 01:18 PM, TheBetterAudioPortal wrote: How's this going to work with 3 follows and 10+ reposts an hour?

It was started yesterday and I havnt gotten the designs back yet. I will probably be posting 1 or 2 a day once its up and running, just thought I would put artists on there that deserved to be mentioned. This channel isn't even full operational yet, at this stage Im only trying to get a decent artist base.