00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

thelan8 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

milkshakes

479 Views | 6 Replies

milkshakes 2015-07-10 15:08:43

a while ago I heard of a product by dinkum called shmoo its popular in the uk its a type of flavored thickener for milk so a restaurant can make high quality milkshakes fast and cheap. you put the schmoo in a blender with the milk and whip it up until it doubles in volume. shmoo is also available for home use and I have been wanting to give it a try to see for myself if its good but the only suppliers for it I know of are in the uk so once I factor in the exchange rate between cad and euros plus shipping it is to much for me.

so I am asking if anyone here knows of a similar product that's more available in Canada or at least in America that can be shipped to Canada since its nice and cheap to ship from there.

Response to milkshakes 2015-07-10 15:16:23

There's some things that you poor milk into a cup of basically Dippin' Dots but they don't taste that good.

Just invest in a blender.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to milkshakes 2015-07-10 18:48:31

At 7/10/15 03:16 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: There's some things that you poor milk into a cup of basically Dippin' Dots but they don't taste that good.

Just invest in a blender.

i have a blender which is needed to make this stuff but shmoo can also be stored at room temperature and makes a few hundred milkshakes with just 1 container not small milkshakes either its quite a good amount

Response to milkshakes 2015-07-10 19:02:48 (edited 2015-07-10 19:03:08)

Yeah not that I'm one to talk about healthiness but any "dairy" product that can be stored at room temperature is full of chemicals.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to milkshakes 2015-07-10 19:18:57

At 7/10/15 07:02 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Yeah not that I'm one to talk about healthiness but any "dairy" product that can be stored at room temperature is full of chemicals.

shmoo is not a premade milkshake its just a flavored thickening powder thats why it needs no refigeration you add it to milk in a blender wip it up and its a milk shake. after its added to the milk it would likely need refrigeration at that point but while in its powdered form its shelf stable like powdered milk exept actually tasty.

Response to milkshakes 2015-07-11 01:35:15

I bet you want it so that you can have all the boys in your yard.

Response to milkshakes 2015-07-11 14:49:16

Steak and Shake makes a pretty good milkshake.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature