00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Does this girl like me?

1,107 Views | 22 Replies

Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 18:55:47

I'm 15, and I've know this girl since l started high school when l was 11. I spoken to her a few times over the years, but it was nothing too special. But yeah, this girl is decently popular in school (good looking, great figure etc) (although she rarely attends) and a lot of the guys here like her/ think she's attractive. I'm not exactly popular, and a lot of the popular people fuck with me cause l don't do anything to stop them cause it never really bothered me. Anyway, last week l did work experience with her in Wilko (crappy retailer store in UK in case you didn't know). We talked a bit on Monday-Thursday but on Friday l was doing some boring shit in one of the warehouses the store has and she came in there for a while. Throughout that 1 or so we were in there we talked for a while, one of the things I'll mention is that she was telling me how she walked in a shop without realizing her shirt buttons were undone so basically her tits were in plain view, she also asked me where l was going for lunch. We talked about lots of over stuff in there as well, can't be arsed listing it though.

After our lunch hour, we met in the park near the store and walked back there together. We were bored and tired as we had been working for about 7 days just doing the same thing over and over, so we just went into random isles and started talking and messing around with shit on the shelves. After about 30 minutes of talking and that shit we saw a member of staff and they wanted our help doing something, so we followed the staff to where we had to go, when l was walking behind the girl, she kept slapping her arse and turning around and smiling at me. We then just had to do some "facing up" on the shelves in separate isles, when we had done that we just went back over to each other. When she noticed l saw her, she started to spank herself with some big wooden spoon had in her hand. After that we just talked for the last half hour we were there or so, then we were walking together but l had to go to a supermarket to buy some stuff so we had to go different ways.

So would you say she likes me or not? By the way it's 12 AM right now and l'm extremely tired so sorry if this wasn't well structured or there are any grammatical errors.

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 19:01:00

She's a slut.

BBS Signature

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 19:03:41

At 7/5/15 06:55 PM, James666911 wrote: After about 30 minutes of talking and that shit we saw a member of staff and they wanted our help doing something, so we followed the staff to where we had to go, when l was walking behind the girl, she kept slapping her arse and turning around and smiling at me. We then just had to do some "facing up" on the shelves in separate isles, when we had done that we just went back over to each other. When she noticed l saw her, she started to spank herself with some big wooden spoon had in her hand.

What employee asks random customers to help them with something? Anyway, if she's deliberately spanking herself and grinning at you, I'm pretty sure that either 1) she's a huge tease and isn't attracted to you, or 2) she is attracted to you and is trying to turn you on. If you two are friends, and if she kept on doing it, then in my eyes, she probably likes you. It's not rocket science.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 19:03:54

She might be flirting with you just because she wants to get a reaction out of you. Girls are complicated (speaking as one myself), so don't jump to conclusions

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 19:08:58

What employee asks random customers to help them with something? Anyway, if she's deliberately spanking herself and grinning at you, I'm pretty sure that either 1) she's a huge tease and isn't attracted to you, or 2) she is attracted to you and is trying to turn you on. If you two are friends, and if she kept on doing it, then in my eyes, she probably likes you. It's not rocket science.

It was work experience

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 19:13:04

At 7/5/15 07:08 PM, James666911 wrote: What employee asks random customers to help them with something? Anyway, if she's deliberately spanking herself and grinning at you, I'm pretty sure that either 1) she's a huge tease and isn't attracted to you, or 2) she is attracted to you and is trying to turn you on. If you two are friends, and if she kept on doing it, then in my eyes, she probably likes you. It's not rocket science.

It was work experience

Oh, that makes more sense. Also, if you want to directly reply to something I said, go ahead and use the little "Reply" button on my response. When you do, don't delete the "At [date/time], icecreammac wrote:" thing. That way, your reply will show up on my notifications, and I'll know you replied.

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 19:13:34

My advice to you is keep ignoring her advances and see how much harder she tries to get your attention. If she keeps it up then I think it's safe to assume she probably has a thing for you.

The biggest mistake you can make is give her the attention she's seeking though. One thing I've learned about women in the 25 years I've spent on this Earth is that the less attracted to them they think you are, the more attracted to you they become.

So, if you want to hook up with her, keep doing your own thing and she'll probably eventually be throwing herself at you. Just make sure you wear a jimmy hat when that "special moment" arrives. Too many kids your age these days hit it raw and end up fucking themselves for the rest of their lives. It's not worth it! Always use protection and never change the way you live or who you are for the sake of pleasing a female.

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 19:53:08

There are only really two ways this could go she could just be trying to fuck with your head by teasing you or she may genuinely like you. My suggestion fight fire with fire, that's if you're not too shy, flirt back. Flirting is a decent skill to have and you'll be able to tell very quickly if she's just being a tease or is interested in you.

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 20:01:56

When I want to know whether a girl likes me, I just grab her cock. It's the only sure way to tell.

No girls have liked me yet, though...

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 20:06:27

Get drunk together.

If she starts climbing your body, she wants you.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 20:06:36

Girls don't like boys. They like money and cars.

Bitches be gold diggers yo.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 20:24:29

Sounds like she wants attention.

Lemme give you a clear, simple step-by-step guide:

- Get her to say yes to something small. Anything at all-- pack of gum, lunch at McDonalds, etc.
- Shower her with positive reinforcement.
- Tease her with attention.
- Threaten to withhold attention.
- Establish the burden of guilt within her.
- Repeat for a while. Get her to say yes to heavier things.

Uhhh... I got this from a psychology video.

Have fun?

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 20:26:56

At 7/5/15 08:06 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Girls don't like boys. They like money and cars.

good charlotte?
you really are autistic...

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 20:35:50 (edited 2015-07-05 20:36:16)

At 7/5/15 08:01 PM, Bit wrote: When I want to know whether a girl likes me, I just grab her cock.

More people should be saying this.

Oh, it's not 2011 is it? Huh.

Veritas est index sui et falsi. (Truth is the criterion of itself and the false.)

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero. (Sieze the day; trust little in tomorrow.)

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-05 23:46:12

At 7/5/15 07:03 PM, icecreammac wrote: If you two are friends, and if she kept on doing it, then in my eyes, she probably likes you. It's not rocket science.

You'd be surprised. Girls around that age and just kids in general can be teasing little shits. I've dealt with someone with such behavior myself back in high school. This girl I knew would always talk about giving oral sex and would always flirt with me and play with her large breasts. She would play footsies with me under the lunch table and would always be brushing up on me. She even went as far as to put her face two inches from my crotch. She even sucked on my finger in the middle of class. I told her that I wanted to be serious with her and asked her to be my girlfriend and she turned me down. High school I guess.

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-06 00:19:08

Blank post.

Does this girl like me?

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-06 01:33:19

At 7/5/15 11:46 PM, Shawnlabomb wrote:
At 7/5/15 07:03 PM, icecreammac wrote: If you two are friends, and if she kept on doing it, then in my eyes, she probably likes you. It's not rocket science.
You'd be surprised. Girls around that age and just kids in general can be teasing little shits. I've dealt with someone with such behavior myself back in high school. This girl I knew would always talk about giving oral sex and would always flirt with me and play with her large breasts. She would play footsies with me under the lunch table and would always be brushing up on me. She even went as far as to put her face two inches from my crotch. She even sucked on my finger in the middle of class. I told her that I wanted to be serious with her and asked her to be my girlfriend and she turned me down. High school I guess.

Wow, I had no idea about this. To be honest, I've never had a girlfriend, not in high school, not even now (though I'm not exactly pining for one). I guess I'm glad not to be too interested in girlfriends during high school if this is normal.

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-06 06:58:13

Read carefully;

No.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-06 16:03:49

At 7/5/15 08:26 PM, PussyShark wrote:
At 7/5/15 08:06 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Girls don't like boys. They like money and cars.
good charlotte?
you really are autistic...

Haha I heard that song too. Now I want to kill myself.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-06 21:53:18

If a girl I knew started spanking herself with a wooden spoon my first thought would be to ask her what the fuck she thought she was doing.

She's flirting with you. If she's 15 like you chances are she doesn't really know what she wants, hence why others have suggested that you can control her attraction to you based on the amount of attention you're giving her.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-06 21:59:34

If you want to find out if she likes you, grab her cock.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-06 22:12:51

jesus christ, just grab each other's cocks already.

Response to Does this girl like me? 2015-07-07 14:04:12

I think she wants your cock :))