00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GrawlixMan just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ARTIST NEEDED FOR PAID POSITION

422 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

ARTIST NEEDED FOR PAID POSITION 2015-07-04 23:56:50

I am starting up a digital independent production company and one of the areas I'll be working in is animated shorts. Due to the busy scheduled I'll keeping up with I won't have time to do entire animations by myself.

I'm looking for an experienced artist and or animator to be my in-betweener for character animations. I say artist or animator because experience in animation is not absolutely necessary for this position, your ability to maintain anatomical consistency in your depictions of characters a wide variety of position and angles in both a somewhat-realistic character art-style as well as a more cartoon or chibi style is what I am looking for. I would be handling the key frames as well as some rough guide lines for the inbetweens so that they would be easier for you handle.

You would be paid:
$3.00 per frame for just just character limbs ( hands,head, arms, legs, ect. )
$5.00 per frame for Characters from the waist or torso up.
$7.00 per frame for characters from head to toe.
These of course apply's to one character, so the more characters needing to be animated in one shot, the more you would get paid.

You can contact me at D_I_G_I_N_3@yahoo.com for details such as character designs, any questions you may have, as well as a link to whatever past work you've done.