00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

susymax just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

experimeenting culturally

351 Views | 9 Replies

experimeenting culturally 2015-07-04 16:53:45

do u like trying new foods and experiencing new culturez?
and learning new languages? or do u stick to where u live and what u know?
what ur opinions on this.
if its healthy to explore different foods and idea frm different countries around the world

BBS Signature

Response to experimeenting culturally 2015-07-04 17:03:31

Other cultures are stupid. Merica all the way.

BBS Signature

Response to experimeenting culturally 2015-07-04 17:26:03

It's good to expand from your nest, it's not healthy to be sheltered.

Response to experimeenting culturally 2015-07-04 17:36:13

At 7/4/15 05:03 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Other cultures are stupid. Merica all the way.

well then.

At 7/4/15 04:53 PM, CommunistSock wrote: do u like trying new foods and experiencing new culturez?
and learning new languages? or do u stick to where u live and what u know?
what ur opinions on this.
if its healthy to explore different foods and idea frm different countries around the world

Here, let me fix that for you:

Experimenting culturally

Do you like trying new foods and experiencing new cultures? Do you like learning new languages? Or, do you stick to the culture where you live and what you know?

What are your opinions on this? Do you think it's healthy to explore different foods and ideas from different countries around the world?

Looking over your post history, it seems apparent to me that you struggle badly with basic English. Here's some advice I have for you if you'd like people to take your threads seriously and not just assume you're an illiterate 10-year-old and/or a forum troll:

* Try to capitalize the beginning of your sentences.
* Refrain from substituting the letter "S" with "Z" in words.
* When writing sentences about several subjects (i.e. trying new foods, experiencing new cultures, learning new languages) try to join the subjects either into a single sentence (e.g. "Do you like trying new foods, experiencing new cultures and learning new languages?") or into multiple sentences that do not begin with a conjunction such as "and" (e.g. "Do you like trying new foods and experiencing new cultures? Do you like learning new languages?") It is sometimes acceptable to begin a sentence with a conjunction, but certainly not in the context that you did.
* Refrain from substituting "you" with "u." You're not sending an SMS that is limited to 160 characters. This is a forum. There is no reason you can't be bothered to type an extra two characters to spell a word correctly.
* Try to use correct punctuation. Questions should end with a question mark.
* Don't write incomplete sentences (e.g. "if its[sic] healthy to explore different foods and idea[sic] frm[sic] different countries around the world.")
* Do not substitute "it is" with "its." Use "it's" instead. "Its" is a possessive determiner. "It's" is a contraction for "it is" and "it has."
* Do not use the singular form of words in place of their plural form (i.e. "idea" instead of "ideas.")
* Try not to omit vowels from words such as "from."

Response to experimeenting culturally 2015-07-04 18:53:42

I do enjoy trying to experience and celebrate different cultures but I get insecure from the glares I recieve wearing black face in public.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to experimeenting culturally 2015-07-04 19:15:41

Trying new things is always nice but taking things from other places and then trying to apply them everywhere is ridiculous.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Unfortunately I haven't been able to experience other cultures that much even though I really want to. I have been pretty much stuck in them same region of the U.S. pretty much my entire life.

Response to experimeenting culturally 2015-07-04 23:53:33

I don't give jack shit about culture.

If it's good, it's good-- that means I'd be up for trying it.

Response to experimeenting culturally 2015-07-05 04:03:34

At 7/4/15 11:02 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 7/4/15 05:36 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote:
At 7/4/15 05:03 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Other cultures are stupid. Merica all the way.
well then.
You traitors.

It's funny because I'm not American.

BBS Signature