00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vestik just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Building A Game Dev Team

806 Views | 12 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey, I'm looking to build a Team of just a couple of people to make a game. I myself am an Artist and am also pretty good at UI Design, I have also been lightly studying game design for the past 2 years. I'm basically looking for a couple of people to come up with ideas together, improve the ideas we already have and make a game. I have 2 different ideas/concepts for games (A Zelda style RPG, and a Shooting Platformer) that I have a lot of concept art for and am hoping to meet some cool people to help me improve on them and make them a reality. If you're a Programmer, or a fellow game designer I'd love to work together with you on whatever projects we come up with and make together. Reply to this or hit me up with a PM if you're into the idea.
Thanks for reading.

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-01 19:19:33

Hey, I'm currently making a game in unity that I would love to have some help with. I'm adaptable as to what type of game it ends up being, and I'm currently working out the basics of using the engine, which is free if you're interested.

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-01 19:19:53

Sorry, forgot to mention I'm a programmer.

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-01 20:20:22

Sounds cool man, PM Me your skype, have you ever worked on anything before?

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-03 15:08:00

I wouldn't mind doing art for a 2d platforming shooter

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-04 00:59:14

Hey, have you found anyone yet to work together with you on
a game? I use the Unreal Engine 4 for making games, it is good
for 2D and 3D games of any type, side-scroller, RPG, puzzles, etc...

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-04 13:52:33

At 7/4/15 12:59 AM, kmcguir wrote: Hey, have you found anyone yet to work together with you on
a game? I use the Unreal Engine 4 for making games, it is good
for 2D and 3D games of any type, side-scroller, RPG, puzzles, etc...

Me and a guy are already working on a platformer, but theres a Doom style FPS i've been trying to put together for awhile if your up for it

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-05 01:08:52

Tell me about it...FPS aren't very hard to make in UE4...

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-06 11:15:36

Up for doing the music for this. I have a soundcloud - http://www.soundcloud.com/westenra

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-07 10:22:42

Hey there! If and when you are ready to have music made for your game, let me know!

https://soundcloud.com/ruination

Just tell me what kind of feel you're going for and I'll take care of the rest!

Good luck! I hope everything is turning out well for your games!

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-09 12:08:47

Maybe I can also help me. You can check my games here on ng, I can make art, animations, UI, I can contribute with ideas etc. I don't want to be long-term committed to a team, but if you'll need some help I'll be happy to do some extra work. I just require proper credit :)

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." Shigeru Miyamoto

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-09 12:09:20

*help you

"Video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock-n-roll." Shigeru Miyamoto

Response to Building A Game Dev Team 2015-07-10 00:22:06

At 7/1/15 07:19 PM, TheSongSalad wrote: Sorry, forgot to mention I'm a programmer.

Hey man, email me at michaelsalinas222@yahoo.com I started game development on Unity 5 and am looking to create zombie game that I want to include an open world map, crafting system, and many other things, it's a big project, and I am in desperate need of a programmer. Btw, I am a writer so I can do dialogue and story, plus I do game design/level design.