00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

picapip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FREE writer/writers wanted!

773 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

FREE writer/writers wanted! 2015-06-28 14:55:40

Hello all,

As I wrap up my latest project, I'm looking forward to a new one. I'm a 3d animator, but I completely and utterly suck at writing scripts/dialogue so I'm looking for a writer or multiple writers to do some writing in their free time. Of course your work will be credited in the film. If you're bored or looking to get your work featured, please contact me!

Here's the general information for the project:

Topic: Wither apocalypse (much like zombies, just want to be a tad different).

Characters: (adjustable according to writer(s)) Screenshots below of 1 I'd like to have included.

Mood: Realistic

Length: As long or as short as you are willing to write!

FREE writer/writers wanted!

Response to FREE writer/writers wanted! 2015-06-29 00:40:59

id be happy to help, i guess it would help with my current writers block :P but i might need some more details on this topic.

Response to FREE writer/writers wanted! 2015-06-29 10:09:46

I would also be willing to help, can you PM me some details?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to FREE writer/writers wanted! 2015-06-29 16:56:42

MAKE IT 3 WRITERS!!!! I'll be happy to help you in your proyect. PM me if you need my help. In fact, PM all of us!

Gonna open my bar on Glenside!

BBS Signature

Response to FREE writer/writers wanted! 2015-06-29 20:04:41

I've sent you all PMs. Thanks for responding!

Response to FREE writer/writers wanted! 2015-07-07 15:25:02

I will work not for
money, nor will I for fun
I will do this, though.

Response to FREE writer/writers wanted! 2015-08-09 18:02:51

If you're still looking for writers, i would like to give this a try during my free time.

Dark Souls is love, Dark Souls is Life

BBS Signature

At 6/28/15 02:55 PM, SirBade wrote: Hello all,

As I wrap up my latest project, I'm looking forward to a new one. I'm a 3d animator, but I completely and utterly suck at writing scripts/dialogue so I'm looking for a writer or multiple writers to do some writing in their free time. Of course your work will be credited in the film. If you're bored or looking to get your work featured, please contact me!

Here's the general information for the project:

Topic: Wither apocalypse (much like zombies, just want to be a tad different).

Characters: (adjustable according to writer(s)) Screenshots below of 1 I'd like to have included.

Mood: Realistic

Length: As long or as short as you are willing to write!

If you can give me some more details I would be happy to help, if you could give me just some general insight to the current situation, cause of the apocalypse, immediate threats in day to day life, supplies in storage and availability in the community/area, size of group or if she's alone does she meet a group, how many people are there, and do you think there should be a regular power struggle for command. Should the main character kind of take command like rick did in walking dead over time by proving herself to have strong leadership skills in times of conflict. Also what kind of pipe dreams do you think should exist in this civilization, safe haven communities that are rebuilding, military compounds that are keeping people safe, supposed islands that are free from whatever destructive force is causing the apocalypse. Obviously most of these things should end up being just that a pipe dream but we always need something for people to work towards, without hope people would just kill themselves in this kind of world. The legends and stories of a possible safe haven were humanity can pick up again is what keeps these groups and lone wolves fighting for tomorrow and so we definitely need some of that, but it's your story so give me what you can on these topics and anything else you feel is necessary to the story I could always give you some of my own ideas if you're drawing a blank, but I'd be happy to work with you on this project and I hope you feel the same.

"Nothing is impossible not if you can imagine it that's what being a scientist is all about"-Hubert J Farsnworth

BBS Signature