00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Where can I sell pixel art?

3,595 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Where can I sell pixel art? 2015-06-24 21:52:25

I was wondering where I can sell my pixel art like sprite sheets or 2d assets online. I wanted to use Gamemaker Studio's marketplace but I need a landline number and i don't have one. Is there any place on the web where I can sell my sprite sheets and other game assets? Or should I just go on DeviantArt and wait for someone to hire me?

Any help is appreciated

Response to Where can I sell pixel art? 2015-06-25 04:41:58

At 6/24/15 09:52 PM, BerryPunny wrote: I was wondering where I can sell my pixel art like sprite sheets or 2d assets online. I wanted to use Gamemaker Studio's marketplace but I need a landline number and i don't have one. Is there any place on the web where I can sell my sprite sheets and other game assets? Or should I just go on DeviantArt and wait for someone to hire me?

Any help is appreciated

You can try going to "DeviantArt," as there are many people looking for pixel art, and see if someone will hire you. Or you can also try making sprite sheets/2-d assets and selling them as premium content. Though I'd suggest seeing if someone will hire you moreover, since premium content gives "D.A." 20% of the revenue you receive from people buying the content that you spent your time on. If you're aren't sure what the premium content system is like, here's a link to a Journal that explains it.: http://fav.me/d56pu1x

But basically, go to any site that fits with what you do and post that you're looking for people to hire you, advertise your stuff everywhere, and see if anyone takes an interest in your stuff. I wish you the best of luck with your projects. :3.