00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

B0ss3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

E3 2015 Impressions

855 Views | 14 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-23 06:30:12

So far, E3 2015 is the future of gaming. With over tons of upcoming games like Star Wars: Battlefront (which of course developed by a same developer who created Battlefield series), Fallout 4, Just Cause 3 (Yeahh, the ultimate destruction returns), Shenmue III (All of the fans are hype about this game), Final Fantasy VII Remake, and more.

Besides, any Impressions? Favorite upcoming games you wanted to buy?

Eryn Channel

Anime-NoireChan on IGN

PSN ID: Anime-NoireChan | Even though, getting popular, Esshh. No worries now.

BBS Signature

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-23 08:42:04 (edited 2015-06-23 08:43:48)

I was stunned by the fantastic list of videogames proposed in the E3 2015 and this regards "big and official" videogames from important softwarehouses but also the indie games, which promise a lot, like Unravel from EA.

Personally, I am a big fan of Doom and Tomb Raider from their first releases and so I very liked their new versions and so I would buy Doom (4) and The Rise of the Tomb Raider if I could ;)

And you? Which are your favourite new games?

Silver978

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-23 08:45:20

At 6/23/15 08:42 AM, xSilver978x wrote: I was stunned by the fantastic list of videogames proposed in the E3 2015 and this regards "big and official" videogames from important softwarehouses but also the indie games, which promise a lot, like Unravel from EA.

Personally, I am a big fan of Doom and Tomb Raider from their first releases and so I very liked their new versions and so I would buy Doom (4) and The Rise of the Tomb Raider if I could ;)

Silver978

You know Fallout? Fallout is my favorite game since 2008 and I'm so HYPE to buy it. Just Cause 3 is my wishlist.

Eryn Channel

Anime-NoireChan on IGN

BBS Signature

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-23 08:57:01

At 6/23/15 08:45 AM, Anime-NoireChan wrote:
At 6/23/15 08:42 AM, xSilver978x wrote: I was stunned by the fantastic list of videogames proposed in the E3 2015 and this regards "big and official" videogames from important softwarehouses but also the indie games, which promise a lot, like Unravel from EA.

Silver978
You know Fallout? Fallout is my favorite game since 2008 and I'm so HYPE to buy it. Just Cause 3 is my wishlist.

Yes, I know it but I haven't played it yet and I'm so sad about this, only now I discover that is a very good game! I'm happy of it, buy it immediately at day one, maybe in a beautiful collector's edition. :D
As regards Just Cause 3, I have it in my wishlist too because I have played with the second game of the saga and I had a lot of fun, it should be awesome with a multiplayer mode!

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-23 09:03:11

Yeah, I guess you really know the release date.

Eryn Channel

Anime-NoireChan on IGN

BBS Signature

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-23 09:39:58

It was definitely a strong year at E3. I wasn't really blown away by anything, but it's nice to have E3 be about games again instead of television and social media that have been leaking their ways in these past 3 or 4 years.

Props to Bethesda for waiting so long to announce Fallout 4, I hate seeing a game get announced but with a 1+ year release window, I much prefer to know I'll have a game within 6 months.

illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-23 09:51:43

At 6/23/15 09:39 AM, iMini wrote:
Props to Bethesda for waiting so long to announce Fallout 4, I hate seeing a game get announced but with a 1+ year release window, I much prefer to know I'll have a game within 6 months.

Yeah, it was a strong year.. I'm glad that Bethesda improves Fallout 4.

Eryn Channel

Anime-NoireChan on IGN

BBS Signature

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-23 15:15:13

Sony and Nintendo had some neato announcements. Nintendo mainly just shaded updates on games we already knew about but the new Starfox game certainly looks very appealing. I was surprised that Sony still had The Last Guardian in the works - although all the anticipation and expectations are to such a high-level that the game is unlikely to meet them, it's still pretty exciting that it was discussed during their conference.

wow haha ok there bud

My Music : Last.fm : My GoodReads : My Film Collection

BBS Signature

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-24 18:36:38

I wish I could have seen this year's show on E3 when it was out airing last weekend.I've been missing out on a lot of good games for the past 6 years.It feels more than a bit slow when I want to check out new stuff daily when it comes down to the video games,Probably better to wait for a month when there's more information out about them.

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-24 21:56:54

DOOM looks awesome.

Same with Fallout 4 (and console is getting mods!)

Wish that Fallout Shelter had an Android release at the same time as the iOS version

Don't give a flying fuck about Last Guardian or Shenmue III

Never played the original FF VII, but I might play Remake, even if it's just the port of the PC version like we've known about for months now

I thought Halo 4 was a good end to the series, but after seeing that Halo 5 stuff I might get it
Nintendo was very "meh" this year

The new Destiny DLC looks pretty cool, and the new subclasses look fucking awesome

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-24 23:57:13

The demo for Phantom Pain was my favorite thing this year. Fallout 4's demo was pretty good too. Not much else interested me.

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-25 08:39:56

Didn't enjoy the gameplay demonstration to DOOM ,while it looks like it plays more like it's predecessors compared to doom 3 ,I don't think it shares the same atmosphere as the earlier games and the violence is to over glorified.

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-25 21:50:27

At 6/25/15 08:39 AM, argile wrote: Didn't enjoy the gameplay demonstration to DOOM ,while it looks like it plays more like it's predecessors compared to doom 3 ,I don't think it shares the same atmosphere as the earlier games and the violence is to over glorified.

okay just saw STar wars battlefront ,this looks like one of many games in the star wars universe that fans been waiting for.

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-26 00:01:55

Shadow Warrior 2 impresses my attention a lot. Just get self full-prepared for the game to have the good outcome ever!

Response to E3 2015 Impressions 2015-06-26 00:50:58

It would be nice to have a PS Vita with actual click thumbstick like the dualshock controllers. It's kind of hard to play some games without it. It would be soo much easier to use remote play when it actually feels natural to play.