00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

imdoingaspookydance just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Turning 30....When to grow up?

3,020 Views | 38 Replies

Response to Turning 30....When to grow up? 2015-06-13 15:34:40

At 6/13/15 01:47 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: 23 iirc. she's older than i am is all i know.

the last alt account id want to be is Loki's

Response to Turning 30....When to grow up? 2015-06-13 16:08:45

At 6/13/15 04:06 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 6/13/15 03:34 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote:
the last alt account id want to be is Loki's
what does loki have to do with anything?

some dumb fuck was playing around that i was her alt or she was mine.
such stupid shit honestly

Response to Turning 30....When to grow up? 2015-06-13 17:29:07

100 bucks you can't find an account that signed up in 95.

Response to Turning 30....When to grow up? 2015-06-14 03:21:37

Growing up, to me, is giving up what made you and working to live. It's what causes you to hate life and everything involved with it. What gives you the wrinkles on your forehead, the frown lines around your mouth.

Don't grow up, grow with. Love what you love, don't give it up. If it makes you happy to still love the same cartoons as you love d when you were little, then love them till you die.

Tsukino Usagi of the NG /a/ {Sig by cast}

A ninja may be fast, but my dick is faster.

BBS Signature

Response to Turning 30....When to grow up? 2015-06-14 05:40:33

At 6/14/15 03:31 AM, Loki wrote:
At 6/13/15 03:34 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: the last alt account id want to be is Loki's
rude

Catfight.

Response to Turning 30....When to grow up? 2015-06-14 05:57:58

I'm going to be 28 this year :'( thanks for reminding me

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Turning 30....When to grow up? 2015-06-14 11:02:27

At 6/12/15 06:27 PM, Kel-chan wrote: At what point does one move on? Give up on their animator dreams and get a real job?

I'm fairly certain that most cartoons (even kid's ones) are animated by adults. We have child labor laws, you know. Of course, that doesn't stop child actors, but who cares about them?

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Turning 30....When to grow up? 2015-06-22 13:25:17

"Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis

Response to Turning 30....When to grow up? 2015-06-22 13:49:41

At 6/22/15 01:25 PM, DL2Electron wrote: "Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.”

― C.S. Lewis

Good quote.

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature