00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MisterBig67425 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Your Best/Worst Games You've Played

784 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I have just four questions/scenarios, and these may or may not be difficult for you to answer, so think carefully.

1.) What's the worst game you've played that you didn't enjoy?

2.) What's the worst game you've played that you actually enjoyed?

3.) What's the best game you've played that you didn't enjoy?

4.) What's the best game you've played that you actually enjoyed?

Response to Your Best/Worst Games You've Played 2015-06-01 01:05:30

At 5/31/15 11:47 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: I have just four questions/scenarios, and these may or may not be difficult for you to answer, so think carefully.

Probably Race Drivin' on the Super Nintendo. Goddamn that game fucking sucks. It's a racing game that runs at 1, maybe 2 frames per second.

Probably Fester's Quest. That game has some fucking amazing music.

Mario Kart? I enjoy the game sometimes, but then I get so pissed off I want to throw the controller across the room when I get brutally fucked by items.

Mother 3. That game is perfect.

BBS Signature

Fight Club, my sister made me rent this game. Worst fucking game rental ever.

Duke Nukem Forever, I can see why people didn't like the game, but being called one of the worst games ever made is a bit overboard. To me, the game is just mindless fun.

Probably Bulletstorm, this was good game and I can why people liked it, but I couldn't get into it, I really don't know why, I beat it but I didn't have as much fun as everyone else did

Im gonna say Final Fantasy X remastered(dont care about X-2). The 1st time I played the original, I was about 11. The game was a blast playing through. Now over 10 years later, I had the same feeling as I did when I was a kid. A reviewer said it best " A story worth listenting to one more time."

Response to Your Best/Worst Games You've Played 2015-06-01 22:58:36

Drawn to Life: The Next Chapter. It was clunky, slippery, and an overall unenjoyable game. Although I will give credit where it is due; Wilfre was a menacing villain and it had great graphics.

It's a tie between Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic Heroes.
Shadow the Hedgehog is a fun game if you aren't doing a 100% completion run. The Good/Evil missions are not even worth touching. Just play the neutral stages.
Sonic Heroes would be a good game if the stages weren't 5-8 minutes long and fluffed up with reused sections. Oh yeah, and the combat's pretty lackluster.

Jak 2. I complain about this game in like every other thread so you guys should all know my gripes by now.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time. If I've said it once, I've said a thousand times that I love 3D platformers, and I love shooters with zany weapons, so R&C is without a doubt one of my favorite franchises. But what makes Crack in Time one of my favorite in the series is having a weapon that distorts time. It leads to some of the most hilarious antics when mowing down weak enemies.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Your Best/Worst Games You've Played 2015-06-01 23:01:23

At 5/31/15 11:47 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: 1.) What's the worst game you've played that you didn't enjoy?

Superman 64...

Kingdoms of Amalur. A lot of people hate it, I loved it.

Tough to say... I'll go with Saints Row 3.. Seems people love it, I hated it.

Mass Effect 2. And right now, Wild Hunt.

Response to Your Best/Worst Games You've Played 2015-06-02 11:35:17

At 5/31/15 11:47 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: 1.) What's the worst game you've played that you didn't enjoy?

Trigger Man for the PS2, My God, that game was just horrid in so many ways.

Twisted Metal 3, the storyline absolutely sucked ass and the controls are awkward as hell, but it was surprisingly fun once you get used to the controls.

Grand Theft Auto 4. By no means was it a bad game, but there were just so many things in the game that weren't fun to do at all.

Mass Effect 2, it had all of the gameplay and story of the first one, but none of the crappy mechanics of item collecting or driving. It might be one of the best games that I've ever played.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature