00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LewgusWithFriends just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do

2,086 Views | 25 Replies

The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-21 23:11:58

What's the ballsiest thing you'd do, if you knew that there was a chance that you could get away with it?

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-21 23:12:33

rape

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-21 23:13:14

Fondle lots and lots of butts.

At 5/21/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: What's the ballsiest thing you'd do, if you knew that there was a chance that you could get away with it?

kid, you're talking to a guy who stole all of these snacks from a gas station, one with only one aisle and NO blind spots, with just a backpack and a strategy, for the simple purpose of surfing newgrounds.
Idk what I'm capable of.

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-21 23:30:07

Go to a party, get drunk and make out with people

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-21 23:31:10

Intimidation, Blackmail.

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-21 23:43:53

At 5/21/15 11:42 PM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 5/21/15 11:31 PM, ThePulp wrote: Intimidation, Blackmail.
Just that?

That shit can get pretty fuckin' ballsy.

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-21 23:45:59

Oh shit I just remembered something. When I saw this thread I couldn't think of anything at all. But just thought of something.

When I was about 8 a gas station thats close to me used to sell slushies.
One day I just walked right in there.
Grabbed a cup.
Filled it up with slushie....stuff.
Then walked right out without saying anything.
Directly in front of the person at the cash register.

Thats about as ballsy as I get haha.
Stealin' slushies as a kid.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

I don't take risks.

But I did yell into a girls bathroom as a freshman, but that was just me being retarded.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 00:17:27

Castrate myself.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 00:17:39

At 5/21/15 11:45 PM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 5/21/15 11:43 PM, ThePulp wrote: That shit can get pretty fuckin' ballsy.
But it's not ballsy enough for a person like you.

You don't know me.

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 01:35:33

Theft, Burglary, Professional Hit.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 02:44:43

Ask a girl out.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 02:48:50

At 5/22/15 02:44 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Ask a girl out.

You might have better luck if you weren't surrounded by sausages.

Sausages I tell you!

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 02:52:08

At 5/22/15 02:48 AM, someaveragechap wrote: Sausages I tell you!

If I were any of those sausages, I'd the small but nicely grilled, juicy, and delicious looking one. Just a peek into my life perspectives, gents.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 03:04:13

At 5/22/15 02:52 AM, TailsPrower wrote:
If I were any of those sausages, I'd the small but nicely grilled, juicy, and delicious looking one. Just a peek into my life perspectives, gents.

If I were any of those sausages I would be the HORRIBLY BURNED CHOPPED-OFF PENIS

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

At 5/21/15 11:12 PM, PannedCakes wrote: rape

Just say they dressed provocatively and you'll be let go with a stern warning.

Also I would rob a bank or something.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 05:02:28

Kind of always wanted to get into a fight with some people from the ghetto.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 05:21:51

I have no idea. Because to already know what the ballsiest thing you ever would do would be ... probably means you're not very ballsy.

Everything in life is on a situational basis.

I could base on ballsy things I've done in the past, but those are ballsy things I've done -- not necessarily the ballsiest thing I'll ever do.

Ballsy things I've done in the past include but are not limited to --
-I've stood up to bullies (actual, real ways, such as fighting back, not bullshit ways that don't even work)
-I've jumped in to help the bullied when I really didn't have to, mainly because bullies piss me off, especially when they gang up on people and no one's there to help the victim
-On a sign which was falsely advertising, I took a marker and wrote "False Advertising" on it. The sign was gone the next day. Good. Businesses shouldn't pull that shit.
-I've helped people dumpster dive in cases of extreme waste that pissed me off.
-I've retrieved coins from jammed vending machines using only paperclips (skills)
-I once broke a friend into his own home when he locked himself out (saved him from having to call a locksmith)
-I routinely go places solo that most people wouldn't dare
-When in some very bad situations, I don't even panic but remain focused. Even relaxed.
-Lots of stuff I'm not at liberty to say.

If you knew me you'd know I'm ballsy as hell when the time is right and when the going gets tough. In other words -- when it really counts.

I'm excellent luck to have on your side and equally bad luck to have against you.

I've had people who fucked with me and got burned warn other people not to fuck with me. Of course people being stupid as they often are frequently need to learn things first-hand. So be it. This has cost people friends, jobs, girlfriends, money, business, and so on. On the other hand allying with me has gained people much the same as well as other benefits.

Basically, don't be a douche and we'll have no problems.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-22 05:24:58

At 5/22/15 02:52 AM, TailsPrower wrote:

I'm the huge raw one third from left.

wanna go out some time?

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-23 13:16:55

At 5/23/15 11:22 AM, NippleManOfMilk wrote:
At 5/21/15 11:12 PM, PannedCakes wrote: rape
Yep, also murder.

Make sure it's not a "passionate" murder and use a condom because they'll still get your DNA.

See I think of these things.

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-23 16:14:35

At 5/21/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: What's the ballsiest thing you'd do, if you knew that there was a chance that you could get away with it?

smack you in the face

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-23 16:17:07

At 5/23/15 04:14 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote:
smack you in the face

Touche.

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-24 17:35:50

At 5/23/15 11:16 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: you in some kind of witness protection program for whatever it is or something? would explain the stalkers and why you cant post images of yourself in that thread on the subject..

Some things are just better not to talk about. Sorry but everyone has secrets.

i doubt anyone could possibly be so attractive they get stalked just for that..

It's possible. I would guess it happens to girls moreso than guys but it is possible. Just imagine all the kinds of stalkers attractive celebrities get. That, but to a lesser extreme.

If you have even one stalker though, or are at risk for that, is reason enough to self-censure online profiles to an extent. After all, it's quite easy to find someone (if you really really want to) from small pieces of data and someone who is well-connected and determined enough could find you from a single picture posted online or would be able to make the connections.

And sometimes it's just better not to put that data out there in the first place.

This current generation extremely underestimates the value of *not* just putting everything out there.

My name is no one's business.
My picture is no one's business.
Where I work or what my exact job role is is no one's business.
Where I live is no one's business.
My phone number is no one's business.

Everything shouldn't *have* to be connected and people (especially this current generation) shouldn't feel this need to just connect everything and everyone. Facebook is one of the worst things to happen to the Internet -- period. Prior to Facebook, most people on the Internet had at least a modicum of privacy-consciousness.

someone (though i havent been able to figure out who seeing as it wasnt cyberdevil though it happened shortly after i spoke to him once) must have helped relay my reformed attitude to ng staff when i was permabanned because i didnt know how..

you wouldnt happen to know anything about that would you?

I have no idea about that. I wasn't aware you were ever permabanned. Regardless, whatever it was, the issue seems to be resolved, yeah?

i've been at my douchiest oftentimes without even knowing it while in the act of it, and we only had problems once or twice for that matter. it takes something quite personal to get you riled up.

and as for myself, i simply cant be riled up.

I only retaliate for physical injustice. Verbal, and I keep things verbal. Never be the first to throw a punch and all that.
Besides, I've not seen you be douchey. You're outspoken or even blunt at times, but not douchey, at least from what I've seen.

vandalism. petty theft, running home from school in the middle of school hours with security on my tail.. ive done many things that take balls. but nothing honorable like you've done.

Vandalism should be done only if it's justified. Never for fun. I can't think of a good justification for petty theft, so you probably shouldn't do that. Begging is more honorable than thieving, if you're poor, though beggars aren't exactly liked by many. Running away at school -- sounds like an interesting story is behind that one -- care to elaborate?

Your life is not yet over so you can still do something ballsy and honorable if the opportunity presents itself.

me being a wannabe defense attorney who takes on cases nobody else will is just not all that interesting. i suppose you might say the same about yourself though.. we were just being us right?

That's honorable. You will need to get a law degree to do that though. Do you have any plans in that direction? Do you have either a high school diploma or a GED? If not, you'll need to work on getting your GED first. Also take the SAT. Then you'll need to try to get into a college and get a 4-year degree that puts you on track for law school. You'll have to research to see what degree field is best for this. Then you'll need to take the LSAT. Then you'll need to try to get into a law school and go from there.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-24 17:57:05

Ring the doorbell and run away...LIKE A G!

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to The Ballsiest Thing You'd Do 2015-05-24 23:11:43

I'd prob shit on someone's chest while they're sleeping and hide for about 48 hours.