00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

EggSmash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Pitch That Show/Movie/Game

372 Views | 11 Replies

Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 12:33:44

So this just another one those "ask the person above" kind of threads and before you're thinking of leaving this thread please hear me out.

So some movies, tv show and games are pretty weird. A kid shows about mutant turtles that are ninjas and in their teenage years? "Awesome!" Is what some little kid would say, but not likely a executive business wearing a suit to work kind of guy. They probably would want a pretty good pitch why they would even want to make this idea a reality. So basically you (yes you) will pitch the show I mention here first and then pick another show, movie, game etc that the next user will pitch and the then you know how it goes.

So I'll start it of then. Pitch TMNT.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

After extensive focus-grouping, we've established that the core cartoon-viewing demographic of ugly, bearded 5 - 40-year old males share five key interests:

1. ninjas
2. radioactive superheroes
3. breasts
4. turtles
5. teenage slang

We give you, therefore, the Bigtitted and Totally Radical Teenage Turbosupernuclear Turtle-Ninjas. Although we may be willing to make one or two compromises on the title there.

That was shit, sorry. Pitch Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 19:57:25

nice thread dickhead

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 20:51:49

At 5/21/15 08:04 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
ok, now pitch me Will and Grace

.....So...sexual tension...amiright?

Except one's a straight chick,
And the other is a straight dude playing the role of a gay dude.

And its in New York. We can air it sandwiched between other shows that are also set in New York, so its implied that Will & Grace are probably within driving distance to the Sex and the City girls and everything else that was on at the 90's that time.

Sexual tension, its gonna be great
Its gonna be great
Its gonna be great

Pitch to me why I should give a fuck about the new and upcoming Call of Duty.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 20:57:14

At 5/21/15 08:51 PM, Phobotech wrote: Call of Duty.

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pitch 'Doc and Mharti'.

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 21:02:34

At 5/21/15 08:59 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 5/21/15 08:51 PM, Phobotech wrote: Its gonna be great
5/10 pitch, failed to mention Just Jack

Dude, I haven't seen reruns of that show since 2006-07, and even then I casually observed with my girlfriend at the time; cut me some slack

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 21:09:00

At 5/21/15 08:58 PM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 5/21/15 08:57 PM, ThePulp wrote: Pitch 'Doc and Mharti'.
ULTRA BAD ASS N' SHIT

Someone clearly hasn't watched Doc and Mharti.

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 21:14:29

At 5/21/15 09:03 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
you probably aren't even familiar with Jack's three other stage shows entitled Jack 2000, Jack 2001 and Jack 2002
smh smh

What the fuck are you talking about even?

At 5/21/15 08:58 PM, Vixuzar wrote:
Pitch "Hotline miami"

Hotline Miami, its only connotation to "Miami" is probably because, "Hey, Miami Vice was 80's as fuck, so lets capitalize on that by making a game thats all stylized and shit to look like it came from the 80's" and also cocaine, lots of coke, anybody got any coke? I got some coke right here, keep that mirror passed around, if its empty I'll dust it, anywho fast paced can't stop the groove and funky to the rhthym to the boogie the beat because you're gonna die die die bam you're dead, should've thought about it, too late, here's a bump, anyway, right, COCAINE, you go in and you shoot shit its like action shit you take the shit and you shit on the shit for the shit so you can shit the shit shit on the shitty shitted before you shit SHIT WHERES THAT COKE oh shit I had it the whole time, my bad, anyway, its bird eye view because you're high, I'm high, we're high everyone's high and you're busting into a room and before you can say "HEY FUCK YOU" YOU'RE DEAD ITS FRENETIC HIGH PACED ACTION YOU GOTTA GET THE PATTERN LEARN THE MOVES AND GET THE PATTERN ITS ALL IN THE RHYTHM OF THE PATTERN IN TH ESHIT AND ATHEN YOU GOTTA GEGT THE GHIRL AND FA SVAE TEH DAYY SAVE THE GIRL SAVE THE WORLD WHAT IS THIS HEROES, HOTLINE MIAMI BUY IT TODAY

Pitch me on why I should watch, uhh, fuck I don't know, Fox News. Why should I watch Fox News.

BBS Signature

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 21:21:13

At 5/21/15 09:09 PM, ThePulp wrote:
Someone clearly hasn't watched Doc and Mharti.

Oh my God, was this the pilot to Rick and Morty?

BBS Signature

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 21:23:41

At 5/21/15 09:21 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 5/21/15 09:09 PM, ThePulp wrote: Doc and Mharti.

We all gotta start somewhere.

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 21:25:41

At 5/21/15 09:23 PM, ThePulp wrote:
At 5/21/15 09:21 PM, Phobotech wrote:
At 5/21/15 09:09 PM, ThePulp wrote: Doc and Mharti.
We all gotta start somewhere.

It was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

BBS Signature

Response to Pitch That Show/Movie/Game 2015-05-21 21:31:09

post-apocalyptic story where a group of kids try to find out how the world ended. they start to find out that it was all caused by a world consumed by rage.

But what made the world so angry that they destroyed themselves and the rest of the world?...