00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Xyphondevi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

matchmaking site fail

1,625 Views | 29 Replies

matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:15:38

*Made a ticket

*Saying that I want a friend with benefits.

*misclicks he wants her for he wants him

*unspecified gender replies pretty fasts and asks if I'm passive anal

*I reply that I am (because I thought that it means that I don't like doing anal which I don't)

*He's happy that he finaly found a guy from his area that he can fuck.

*my jaw drops

* I google what passive anal realy is

*I quit

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:20:32

You've been on the internet for this long and haven't found out what top or bottom is?

Other than that, thanks for the lol.

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:29:40

At 5/16/15 01:20 AM, someaveragechap wrote: You've been on the internet for this long and haven't found out what top or bottom is?

Other than that, thanks for the lol.

It pleases me that you believed that I am much better in the ways of the internet than I actualy am. :)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:32:46

Yeah you really shouldn't be using those sites if you don't have an impeccable grasp of English. (Or, alternately, use only the equivalent sites in whatever your native language is.)

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:34:08

Step 1: Stop trying to hook up with people on the internet

Step 2: Find someone to hook up with IRL

Step 3: ??????????

Step 4: PROFIT!

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:40:51

At 5/16/15 01:32 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Yeah you really shouldn't be using those sites if you don't have an impeccable grasp of English. (Or, alternately, use only the equivalent sites in whatever your native language is.)

We adopted the word passive from you guys actualy, we just say it slightly differently.

Anyway the last time someone asked me about being passive was if I am active or passive driver during a job interview.
They told me that passive means that I don't drive much or I dont like it. :/

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:42:44

Ahhhh I remember the good ol' times of when I was desperate to hook up with a girl on the internet. Now, I could care less if I don't have a girlfriend.

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:42:53

At 5/16/15 01:34 AM, DJ-Ri wrote: Step 1: Stop trying to hook up with people on the internet

Step 2: Find someone to hook up with IRL

Step 3: ??????????

Step 4: PROFIT!

This actually works far better than any Internet dating sites. I'd go for this guy's advice here.

Really though dating sites lower your odds. If your typical is 7/10 IRL make that 3/10 on dating sites. If your typical is 5/10 IRL you won't even find anyone. Maybe a 1/10 if you're extremely lucky. It's just all-around worse method.

Only dudes pulling 10/10s from dating sites have mad bank and could easily pull 10/10s anywhere else and they're getting 100% gold-diggers.

Unless you're rich and want gold-diggers, it's inferior to almost any other method.

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:47:44

At 5/16/15 01:42 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 5/16/15 01:34 AM, DJ-Ri wrote:

Yeah, man, I remember trying out TInder and Badoo. I was creeped out on how many women were posting nudes of themselves on there on a dating site. I remember the turn of events that when made me realize that I'm not a desperate lonely man who wants to get his dick wet. This one chick was basically exchanging nude photos of herself in casual conversation (I'll admit it, I was aroused), but this was literally our first talk together. I then thought to myself, "do I really want to go out with these chicks?"

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 01:59:22

At 5/16/15 01:47 AM, Monster-64 wrote: Yeah, man, I remember trying out TInder and Badoo. I was creeped out on how many women were posting nudes of themselves on there on a dating site. I remember the turn of events that when made me realize that I'm not a desperate lonely man who wants to get his dick wet. This one chick was basically exchanging nude photos of herself in casual conversation (I'll admit it, I was aroused), but this was literally our first talk together. I then thought to myself, "do I really want to go out with these chicks?"

I find women like that absolutely repulsive. I'm not really into dating anymore at all, but if I was I sure as hell wouldn't ever want to date someone like that.

I can't stand women who use smartphones in general, let alone women who use dating services like Tinder, etc. When you try to spend time with them they're always busy texting someone on their phone, browsing facebook or whatever the hell people do nowadays.

You try to have a conversation with them and they're so lost staring at their iphone screen that they don't even pay attention to anything you say, and they really have nothing interesting to say back to you. I've tried dating women like that in the past and they ended up just pissing me off so much I stopped returning their calls and erased their number from my phone.

If I'm going to date someone I want it to be someone who I can actually engage in meaningful conversations with, someone who I enjoy spending time with and isn't a god damned smartphone zombie who is more interested in playing with their stupid "apps" than just enjoying their time with you.

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 02:01:15

What a fuccboi

play Etehfowr Against

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 02:09:48 (edited 2015-05-16 02:11:36)

My friends mom has a ticket there, she's married woman looking for some young meat, she even posted her photo LOL (thats how I know)

And guys I think that if anything I should still try this thing and either win or lose, I won't get life experience from watching hentai. (I did learn some japanese words there tho)

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 02:28:11

At 5/16/15 01:59 AM, DJ-Ri wrote: I find women like that absolutely repulsive. I'm not really into dating anymore at all, but if I was I sure as hell wouldn't ever want to date someone like that.

I can't stand women who use smartphones in general, let alone women who use dating services like Tinder, etc. When you try to spend time with them they're always busy texting someone on their phone, browsing facebook or whatever the hell people do nowadays.

You try to have a conversation with them and they're so lost staring at their iphone screen that they don't even pay attention to anything you say, and they really have nothing interesting to say back to you. I've tried dating women like that in the past and they ended up just pissing me off so much I stopped returning their calls and erased their number from my phone.

If I'm going to date someone I want it to be someone who I can actually engage in meaningful conversations with, someone who I enjoy spending time with and isn't a god damned smartphone zombie who is more interested in playing with their stupid "apps" than just enjoying their time with you.

Remember our little conversation where I said more-or-less that there are way too many entitled, spoiled mid-20-somethings? And remember when you said you didn't know of people like that? ... Okay think really carefully about what you wrote just here, now. That's them, dude!

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 02:34:19 (edited 2015-05-16 02:37:10)

At 5/16/15 02:28 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Remember our little conversation where I said more-or-less that there are way too many entitled, spoiled mid-20-somethings? And remember when you said you didn't know of people like that? ... Okay think really carefully about what you wrote just here, now. That's them, dude!

I never argued that people like that didn't exist, I was just pointing out the fact that many people in their mid-20s are not like that. I'm 25, and I'm nothing like that (or at least, I'd like to believe that I'm not, anyway.)

You can't generalize people like that, man. I've known people who acted like that and were in their 30s. People like that can be found in every age group. I judge people based on what kind of person they are, not their age.

At 5/16/15 02:09 AM, Deshiel wrote: And guys I think that if anything I should still try this thing and either win or lose, I won't get life experience from watching hentai. (I did learn some japanese words there tho)

You can get life experience from life, you know. As a matter of fact, I'd say that real life is probably the best source of life experience. Not some shitty dating site

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 02:38:33

This is stupid.

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 02:47:26

At 5/16/15 02:34 AM, DJ-Ri wrote:
You can get life experience from life, you know. As a matter of fact, I'd say that real life is probably the best source of life experience. Not some shitty dating site

But it feels so degrading that I don't have a job again and that I live with my parents because I am still saving money.
My mentality orders me to seek sex without attachment atleast untill I make myself proper man again and I will seek a woman that I can protect. You might think that this is bullshit, but entertaining your girl with empty pockets has its limits. Especialy when some of them like to compare thier boyfriends and trust me when they get jelly you suffer the consequences.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 02:51:43

The Difference Between Being Anal-Retentive And Having OCD By Debra Kelly

The Difference Between Disliking Anal and Wanting to Bend Over and Take it Hard in the Ass By @Deshiel

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 02:56:50

At 5/16/15 02:47 AM, Deshiel wrote: But it feels so degrading that I don't have a job again and that I live with my parents because I am still saving money.

So deal with it. Get a job, save up some money, and go rent yourself a studio or something if living with your parents bothers you so much. What's stopping you?

My mentality orders me to seek sex without attachment atleast untill I make myself proper man again and I will seek a woman that I can protect. You might think that this is bullshit, but entertaining your girl with empty pockets has its limits. Especialy when some of them like to compare thier boyfriends and trust me when they get jelly you suffer the consequences.

Sounds to me like you've been trying to hook up with the wrong kind of women. I would also suggest that you focus on yourself and take care of your priorities (getting a job, saving money, getting your own place, etc) before worrying about hooking up with some chicks.

As a general rule of thumb, women do not like guys who pursue them. This is something I learned through many years of trial and error. Women are much more attracted to guys who are focused on themselves and not the slightest bit concerned about impressing them.

Trust me on this one, bro. Just handle your shit and don't worry about the females. Once you have your shit together they'll be the ones pursuing you, and not the other way around.

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 02:59:33

At 5/16/15 02:51 AM, Piper wrote: The Difference Between Being Anal-Retentive And Having OCD By Debra Kelly

The Difference Between Disliking Anal and Wanting to Bend Over and Take it Hard in the Ass By @Deshiel

Deshiel should totally write such a book!
(and it should be translated into Chinese, then Russian, then Hindi, then German, then Japanese, and then back to English prior to publication)

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 03:00:36

At 5/16/15 02:56 AM, DJ-Ri wrote: I do want to focus on building my life and I prefer doing that over chasing women.

I just want some fuk during breaks, but no hookahs.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 03:02:15

At 5/16/15 03:00 AM, Deshiel wrote: I just want some fuk during breaks, but no hookahs.

There is a difference between "needs" and "wants." Which do you think should take priority?

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 03:15:16

At 5/16/15 03:00 AM, Deshiel wrote:
At 5/16/15 02:56 AM, DJ-Ri wrote: I do want to focus on building my life and I prefer doing that over chasing women.
I just want some fuk during breaks, but no hookahs.

But what if the hookah wants you?

matchmaking site fail

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 03:23:26

if you get a real job, bitches will come

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 03:27:15

At 5/16/15 03:23 AM, Magical-Zorse wrote: if you get a real job, bitches will come

Bitches and 'hos

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 06:51:31

At 5/16/15 05:56 AM, Austerity wrote: I saw someone that looked remarkably like a well known NG user on Tinder a few weeks ago, I swiped left tho.

Must have been @Piper.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 07:48:32 (edited 2015-05-16 07:49:40)

At 5/16/15 01:15 AM, Deshiel wrote: I thought that it means that I don't like doing anal which I don't

Do you also not like vaginas? And dicks? And chicks with dicks? And chicks with dicks doing your bumhole until you're bleeding?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 07:59:30

At 5/16/15 07:48 AM, Radaketor wrote:
At 5/16/15 01:15 AM, Deshiel wrote: I thought that it means that I don't like doing anal which I don't
Do you also not like vaginas? And dicks? And chicks with dicks? And chicks with dicks doing your bumhole until you're bleeding?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hY3W9Z4bdS8

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 08:47:38

At 5/16/15 03:27 AM, ThePulp wrote: Bitches and 'hos

Yup...

matchmaking site fail

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 09:28:39

At 5/16/15 02:09 AM, Deshiel wrote: My friends mom has a ticket there, she's married woman looking for some young meat, she even posted her photo LOL (thats how I know)

I seriously hope you didn't pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity.

You can tell your friend that you had sex with his mom. And you can mean it.

Response to matchmaking site fail 2015-05-16 09:30:37

At 5/16/15 09:28 AM, Bit wrote:
At 5/16/15 02:09 AM, Deshiel wrote: My friends mom has a ticket there, she's married woman looking for some young meat, she even posted her photo LOL (thats how I know)
I seriously hope you didn't pass up this once in a lifetime opportunity.

You can tell your friend that you had sex with his mom. And you can mean it.

She's a Gipsy Bit and if that isnt enought, she's a witness of Jehovah.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature