00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

froggartfrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for VideoGame Coder!!!!!!!!

307 Views | 3 Replies

Hey guys, my name is Geremi. I'm looking for a person that has really good experience with game coding. I wanna make a game of my own. It's going to be a flash game, so I'll be doing all the art design, background design, and character design. But I suck balls at coding so I need someone to help me out. If you're interested message me. Or you could email me
geremicartoons3@gmail.com

When i find somebody, just give me your skype and we'll discuss it, furthermore thanks guys!!!!

Response to Looking for VideoGame Coder!!!!!!!! 2015-05-11 14:46:10

So you're looking for someone to do work for you, not with you?

Games turn out best when everyone on the team is passionate about the idea, not just throwing something out of the blue and going "Here, code this together."

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

I don't think u understood what i meant, I'm basically doing a big chunk of this game by doing mostly all the art work and designing. I'm just asking for help with the coding. I don't know anyone that knows how to code, and I'm very bad at it. Plus making a game is a lot of work for one person. Yes, I do put passion in my work, I want this game to be good, people to like it. Plus since this is newgrounds, it's the best source of talented people, all I'm asking for is some help.

I'm not going to leave my team hanging by doing the work by themselves, we can work on this in the same call, like skype or whatever. I'm not like that, I don't dictate people by demanding them to do this or that. But this is pretty much my point.

Response to Looking for VideoGame Coder!!!!!!!! 2015-05-11 16:59:28

The game development http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/forum/2 and collaboration http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/forum/19 sections would be your best bets for finding someone. Good luck.

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature