00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ugly people

3,773 Views | 53 Replies

Ugly people 2015-04-30 00:47:51

I don't know about you, but I'm ugly. Ugly as hell. Ugly like a dog's ass on a hot summer day, and if there's one thing I've noticed, is that most other people are knuckle wart ugly as well.

Why then do we allow attractive people to control our lives? They're the minority.

We should discriminate against them!

We should think up derogatory terms to attractive people, and end their lookist privilege!

Damn lookies all over the place, with their fancy clothes, shallowing up the place. They better stay out of my neighborhood. Only good modest ugly people around here, damnit.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 00:50:35

Sh*t. FunkBRS has discovered Tumblr.

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 00:52:19

At 4/30/15 12:50 AM, Bit wrote: Sh*t. FunkBRS has discovered Tumblr.

... do it try and kill it with fire?

FunkBRS, I don't want to discriminate against anyone. Well, I will discriminate against people that waste my time...

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 01:01:38

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 01:03:39

you're beautiful we all are

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 01:17:34

At 4/30/15 01:03 AM, RiverofBloodyTears2 wrote: you're beautiful we all are

You lookies are all the same. You don't understand how people we facially challenged people. You don't know the struggle of waking up everyday, and having to look you own fum dugly mug in the mirror.

Do you know what it's like to have a face so ugly it looks like it wants to bite itself? No, and you never will.

I've always felt I would make an excellent male stripper, but because of lookist privilege I will never be able to live my somewhat morally questionable exhibitionist dreams. You can't get a sex change to fix that. Man, woman, me and many others will always look like gnarled tree stumps with clothes on.

I may never be an even tolerably decent looking person, but if I can force other people to treat me as one, then that's real justice.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 01:24:42

Genetics and shit give us a predisposition towards liking attractive people.

It's science.

Also, have fun at tumblr or some shit-- Reddit, maybe-- I dunno.

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 01:30:39

I don't know about you, but I personally think that outies should be discriminated against. INNIE MASTER RACE

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 01:39:53

At 4/30/15 01:17 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 4/30/15 01:03 AM, RiverofBloodyTears2 wrote: you're beautiful we all are
You lookies are all the same. You don't understand how people we facially challenged people. You don't know the struggle of waking up everyday, and having to look you own fum dugly mug in the mirror.

Do you know what it's like to have a face so ugly it looks like it wants to bite itself? No, and you never will.

I've always felt I would make an excellent male stripper, but because of lookist privilege I will never be able to live my somewhat morally questionable exhibitionist dreams. You can't get a sex change to fix that. Man, woman, me and many others will always look like gnarled tree stumps with clothes on.

I may never be an even tolerably decent looking person, but if I can force other people to treat me as one, then that's real justice.

Your negative internalization has resulted in external proportions, the positive reinforcement of which you inquire must be realized within yourself. Gratification through recognition is never true beauty, but is in fact, a façade, an illusion perpetrated by the culprits who wish to blank out any mental process. Beautiful allusion according to the trending beautician or the next pop star is a complete lie, perfectly aligned facial patterns is not scientific in the slightest, and beauty is subjective.

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 03:22:40

It's not about looks, its about intellect and with that being said, I'm ulooglier than you, soo quitchurbitchin' cuhz ugly is Beautiful

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 03:29:57

sing with me.

Ugly people

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 03:37:11

What's worse than pretty people is ugly people disguised as pretty people.They say you ugly but they're ugly too. Heartless turncoats I tell you!

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 04:29:50

I'm really really really good-looking.

I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 06:22:27

What am I?
I know I'm not good looking, but I'm also not ugly.

But I'm happy with my appearance :U

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 09:11:00

Beauty is never always skin deep, Funk! You can be beautiful in many other ways.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 10:37:30

[Obvious sarcasm enabled]
[Social Justice Warrior mode activated]

"I am moderately handsome/ugly and I find that offensive. Die, cis-ugly scum"

Ugly people

If Friendship is truly Magic, then I'm little more than a muggle in this regard...

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 10:50:29

What's the matter? Did the popular girls at school say mean things to you?

420 blaze it

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 10:55:05 (edited 2015-04-30 10:58:24)

Brilliant thread. I laughed hard.

On a serious note, I deliberately treat attractive people far worse than I treat uggos to restore some balance to the universe. I'm not ugly myself, I just don't like the way things work.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 10:56:09

At 4/30/15 01:01 AM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: this is the place for you

What if you're so ugly not even Tumblr wants you?

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 11:00:44

At 4/30/15 10:56 AM, klompors wrote:
At 4/30/15 01:01 AM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: this is the place for you
What if you're so ugly not even Tumblr wants you?

Is that even possible? Some of the SJWs I've seen on there are so ugly I just want to rub someone else's faecal matter in my own eyes. Sure, it's shit but it's still less shit than looking at their fuck ugly faces.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 11:44:15

At 4/30/15 12:47 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: I don't know about you, but I'm ugly. Ugly as hell.

Ugly people just need to become rich. Girls don't like boys, they like money and cars.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 12:20:28

Are you actually really ugly, or do you just have low confidence?

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 12:54:17

Death to the smoothskins!

Ugly people

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 18:48:31

Beauty and ugliness are in the eyes of the beholder, as everyone's preference is subjective.
There is no such thing as good or bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 19:11:30

At 4/30/15 06:50 PM, IsaacIsBlind wrote:
At 4/30/15 06:48 PM, killerjeff wrote: Beauty and ugliness are in the eyes of the beholder, as everyone's preference is subjective.
There is no such thing as good or bad.
If you think about it everything is pointless

Technically.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 19:30:22

The Tumblrians are here...RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

"Don't lose focus."

- Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 19:33:41

At 4/30/15 04:29 AM, Ghoti wrote: I'm really really really good-looking.

You aren't alone my friend. For I too belong to the oppressed minority of "hot shit."

Ugly people

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 19:37:58

At 4/30/15 01:39 AM, RiverofBloodyTears2 wrote:

Your negative internalization has resulted in external proportions, the positive reinforcement

/\Dafuq u just say?Positive reinforcement? Oh hell naw...

of which you inquire must be realized within yourself. Gratification through recognition is never true beauty, but is in fact, a façade, an illusion perpetrated by the culprits

Tell me more about these imaginary "culprits." Are they like the Knights Templar?

who wish to blank out any mental process. Beautiful allusion according to the trending beautician or the next pop star is a complete lie, perfectly aligned facial patterns is not scientific in the slightest, and beauty is subjective.

The proportions of physical beauty are mathematical, not subjective at all. Don't make me post links; this will get sad. There's nothing mindless about the cult of attractiveness in our society; there's a very single minded biological imperative going on in the subprocess of that.

What this really amounts to is a secularization of the megalomaniacal aspects of religion. If you say "If I am a servant of God, then I am a child of God, and if I am a child of God, I have the power of God" everyone will see the fallacious transference of imaginary authority. But if you say "I am a servant of beauty, I am a child of beauty, and if I am a child of beauty, then I have the power of beauty" someone will MSPaint that shit on top of a landscape with rolling clouds and it will get ten billion likes on FB. It's fundamentally immoral to value physical beauty as a primary virtue. At best it could be an incidental virtue like neatness or serendipity. Moral virtue is virtue of the inner person, which by definition excludes evaluations based on vanity. Justice is only fair when it is blind.

At 4/30/15 10:24 AM, NippleManOfMilk wrote:
That's just what pretty people tell the ugly masses to make them feel better. Trust me OP, if you think you're ugly on the outside, you're WAY uglier on the inside.

I'm the first to admit I'm a terrible human being. I once made money by selling an event where people ate broken glass and had salt poured in their wounds. And yes there's video on youtube.

And I don't mean in some abstract or subjective sense like quality of character. I"m talking about how you are the cause of all the awful things in your life. The point of view you have created for yourself is the only reason you suffer. Your mind is out to get you. Get it first by putting a bullet through it.

Hunter S. Thompson was fundamentally correct in much of his philosophy. Truly he is a martyr to the cause of self determination.

At 4/30/15 07:33 PM, Cool-Points wrote:
You aren't alone my friend. For I too belong to the oppressed minority of "hot shit."

Jesus christ, cover yourself with ink to hide your hideous flesh you veiny bald cadaver.

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 19:43:12

At 4/30/15 07:33 PM, Cool-Points wrote:

Are you sure you aren't short and stacked?

BBS Signature

Response to Ugly people 2015-04-30 19:43:29

HA! Unfortunately us beautiful people will always be what the vast majority of you ugly people aspire to. Beauty products, plastic surgery, and fitness all contribute trillions to the economy, and it's all because you want to be beautiful like us.

BBS Signature