00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wettle just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

life coach: NewgroundsNation

1,273 Views | 28 Replies

i legitimately enjoy helping people a lot. even though i might seem like a bored douche on the bbs im a complex person.

if any of you have personal issues that you have no one else to confide to in this world of coldness. dont ever hesitate to send me a PM. a few people should be able to vouch. i love helping others and relieving them of the weight of the world on their shoulders. why? who knows.

--NewgroundsNation

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:00:23

Sent you a PM, brother.

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:00:57

I hope you promote positive attributes and a positive ideology that truly helps individuals succeed and progress

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:02:58

At 4/25/15 09:00 PM, RiverofBloodyTears2 wrote: I hope you promote positive attributes and a positive ideology that truly helps individuals succeed and progress

i would do no other such thing. i want to strive for success, and i want everyone else to feel the same way,

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:04:10

At 4/25/15 09:02 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote:
At 4/25/15 09:00 PM, RiverofBloodyTears2 wrote: I hope you promote positive attributes and a positive ideology that truly helps individuals succeed and progress
i would do no other such thing. i want to strive for success, and i want everyone else to feel the same way,

Then I salute you with deep gratitude, do not abuse the vulnerable aspects, that it cruel, keep your 14th chamber open

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:04:18

At 4/25/15 09:02 PM, EsotericTable wrote: hmmm this could be handy. like newgrounds therapy but are you prepared to handle all of the users problems to discuss about

yes, possibly. i live a lot of a diff lifestyle compared to most ngers, so their life probllems might not exactly be applicable to my own life. but i can do my best to inspire other to improve themselves

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:17:53

At 4/25/15 09:00 PM, LeeSteevens wrote: Sent you a PM, brother.

if you really need assistance you can actualy send a pm dont be shy

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:26:36

At 4/25/15 09:22 PM, Cordyceps wrote: what kind of life experience do you even have

it's all about the experience. i just started using the computer again nov 2015 after a computer hiatus of 4-5 yrs. a lot can happen between then. one does not need to clamor on about their life experiences, that doesnt define who they are

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:29:50

At 4/25/15 09:27 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/25/15 09:26 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: that doesnt define who they are
it literally does

well i somewhat contradticed myself there, excuse that. but the point still stands.

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:30:45

At 4/25/15 09:27 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/25/15 09:26 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: that doesnt define who they are
it literally does

i think you might be confusing life experience for material goods tbh

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:31:36

At 4/25/15 09:17 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: if you really need assistance you can actualy send a pm dont be shy

I'm sorry. I didn't actually send a PM to you, but maybe someday I will.

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:38:17

At 4/25/15 09:35 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/25/15 09:30 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote: i think you might be confusing life experience for material goods tbh
Oh right, its not what you've done and where you've been that defines you

its your stuff

i thought thats what you were thinking

BBS Signature

At 4/25/15 09:38 PM, Cordyceps wrote: why

slight miscommunication on my part. excuse me im not exactly 'sober atm

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:42:09

At 4/25/15 09:41 PM, Hoodie wrote: How do I go to the store?

this is a serious thread man.

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:45:21

At 4/25/15 09:42 PM, Hoodie wrote:
At 4/25/15 09:42 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote:
this is a serious thread man.
It was a serious question dude.

store as in the NG store, grocery store, department/clothing store? clarify mane

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:46:34

Learn how to wipe your ass first before you try to help others. You will only give them bad advice.

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-25 21:50:07

This feels like a trap

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 00:06:51

Life... coach?

are you guys serious? a councilers comitte would be a novelty idea! i'm sure there would be a good few willing volunteer to join and assist others with trouble in the recesses of the mind and other troubes in life. not just me.

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 01:15:40

At 4/26/15 12:54 AM, NewgroundsNation wrote: a councilers comitte would be a novelty idea! i'm sure there would be a good few willing volunteer to join and assist others with trouble

I also like to mess with others' internal affairs, for better or for worse.

Count me in.

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 03:31:26

Or you NGers could PM me about your problems.

I'll laugh at you and send you drawings of dicks.

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 04:07:17

argh

Check out the Flash RPG I made in 2024. It takes about 25 minutes to complete.

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 04:29:13

what do people do about ass acne.

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 10:08:28

At 4/25/15 09:39 PM, NewgroundsNation wrote:
excuse me im not exactly 'sober atm

LOL yes that's what I want from my life coach.

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 17:04:06

I didn't exactly perfect the presentation of the idea in the correct manner.

but honestly asking, a 100% user based committe of those dedicated to help those who need 'someone to talk to?' does that sound like a good or shitty idea to you guys?

BBS Signature

Okay, I'll give this a try and see where it goes.

I'm typically a pretty mellow and calm guy. Just lax, you know? However, when I get acutely stressed in a very short period of time, it becomes extra, extra hard for me to control my anger and much easier for me to just snap in a fury of rage. I'm not talking about breaking shit and charging at people, it's not that bad (at least that's what my lawyer told me to say(just kidding, but really though, I don't attack people or things)), mainly yelling out loud and shouting obscenities at people.

I was wondering if I could be informed of the best ways to calm myself when I'm in a state of furious anger where it's hard for me to think or control my urges/impulses.

wut do

OH YEAH and my lips are kinda dry and a little crusty and I heard that the Chapstick brand chap stick just makes it worse over time? Can anyone here confirm or deny this as true? Do you guys have a brand of chap stick you'd recommend? Or just any advice for crusty lips?

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 18:13:48

At 4/26/15 05:19 PM, CiviLies wrote: I'm typically a pretty mellow and calm guy. Just lax, you know? However, when I get acutely stressed in a very short period of time, it becomes extra, extra hard for me to control my anger and much easier for me to just snap in a fury of rage. I'm not talking about breaking shit and charging at people,
wut do

use your inside voice. instead of letting rage build inside hug a pillow or better yet a friend

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 19:22:21

I bought a pet tarantula today and I can't figure out where I put my wood.

Help please.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to life coach: NewgroundsNation 2015-04-26 20:20:42

this idea would be great if we didnt have such a shit community

BBS Signature