00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

picapip just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

police murder

4,898 Views | 82 Replies

police murder 2015-04-25 16:17:20

OK, the time where we let police go for shooting people has to stop. They're monsters.

Watch this video:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/final-moments-cosplay-man-carrying-4707035

They blatantly cannot catch the faster black man, and then proceed to shoot him.

Earlier this month Utah County Attorney Jeff Buhman ruled the use of deadly force justified - based on the officer's testimony that Hunt refused to drop his sword and "swung or stabbed it toward at least one of the officers."

They should be put to death, or at least put into military prison. They're monsters.

WHEN WILL IT FUCKING STOP?!

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2015/apr/08/us-police-fatal-shooting-south-carolina-phone-footage-viral-video

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 16:22:14 (edited 2015-04-25 16:22:44)

At 4/25/15 04:20 PM, Cordyceps wrote: I was going to watch the video until you mentioned that he had a sword

what the fuck are you talking about? He was at a cosplay convention. He was dressed up as a ninja from Samurai Champlu (spellign not sure).

THEY SHOT HIM AND GOT AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY COULD SAY HE HAD A SWORD.

SERIOUSLY PUT THEM TO DEATH.

In instances where you have video proof of people in power (police) murdering innocents the penalty should be death.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 16:25:06

At 4/25/15 04:22 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 4/25/15 04:20 PM, Cordyceps wrote: I was going to watch the video until you mentioned that he had a sword

FUCKING MURDER.

SICKENING MURDER.

police murder

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 16:28:12

At 4/25/15 04:25 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/25/15 04:22 PM, swaenK wrote: THEY SHOT HIM AND GOT AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY COULD SAY HE HAD A SWORD.
What leads you to believe that he was completely innocent?

Right, when the police officer pulls out the gun he really looks afraid or agitated that he is going to be attacked by a sword.

Death to infidels.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:06:43

At 4/25/15 04:22 PM, swaenK wrote: THEY SHOT HIM AND GOT AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE THEY KNEW THEY COULD SAY HE HAD A SWORD.

I'm with you here. I'm guessing he went into Super Saiyan mode and started freaking out on them. So they only gave a logical reaction.

Cops don't just freak out unless you give them a reason. And, I don't even like cops.

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:08:19

At 4/25/15 04:49 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
If he was innocent, then why did he run away?

Yeah, and why do cops carry tasers and other non lethal weapons? I think they should just use deadly force for the slightest twitch of suspicion!

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:14:44

How about you outcry about something else other then police shootings
We dont care

We dont

No, we dont

We really dont

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:28:10

Lmao, do you seriously think these guys were some kind of psychos who were eager to kill someone that day, just because? And after long search they have found a perfect victim - a guy who carries a sword. After they spotted him, they immedietely proceded to attempt to murder him with cold blood, is that what you're implying?

There is a man walking WITH A FUCKING SWORD on the street. And police doesn't know if it's real or not. It's not wise to come up and check, there is a danger of being slain with that sword, perhaps this guy is crazy and is capable of attacking an officer even if he'd be shot right after that, who the fuck knows? And after police come up to investigate, the guy starts running. Why the fuck did he start running? He got scared of law enforcement officials? Doesn't this, like, strongly imply that he had something that wasn't really legal? Perhaps he had drugs, perhaps he thought he's smarter and outrun them, or that he's above the law, perhaps he thought this is going to be fun. If he didn't start running he wouldn't get shot, simple as that.

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:37:28

At 4/25/15 04:33 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/25/15 04:28 PM, swaenK wrote: Right, when the police officer pulls out the gun he really looks afraid or agitated that he is going to be attacked by a sword.

Death to infidels.
We're missing a very important piece of context here, where the scene goes from a man walking casually to running from the cops. There's probably a reason he chose to run and a reason they went after him.

They may have been thinking they did the right thing when they shot the man running with a sword.

You fucking idiot.

He ran from the cops because he hates cops hassling him. I've ran from cops many times over because they're often fat and slow. They were going to arrest and most likely beat him senseless and then press a fake charge on top of that like resisting arrest (why they beat him) because he had a sword in public which apparently is illegal (everything is illegal)

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:39:08

Well, if you actually clicked the link you would have seen it was a toy sword and the police only claimed he swung it at them. He was cosplaying.

Of course, if you actually read the story you would have known that.

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:42:14

At 4/25/15 05:39 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/25/15 05:37 PM, swaenK wrote: He ran from the cops because he hates cops hassling him.
What a clever lad.

At 4/25/15 05:39 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: Well, if you actually clicked the link you would have seen it was a toy sword and the police only claimed he swung it at them. He was cosplaying.
And if you read the thread you'd see I relented and watched it the video.

Further beyond the evidence they shot to kill. They shot him four times and then the assisting officer shoots him two more times when if we judge the evidence of the video he had more than 15 feet on the nearest officer, making absolutely no possible need for excessive force.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:45:15

At 4/25/15 05:28 PM, Makakaov wrote:

Lmao, do you seriously think these guys were some kind of psychos who were eager to kill someone that day, just because? And after long search they have found a perfect victim - a guy who carries a sword. After they spotted him, they immedietely proceded to attempt to murder him with cold blood, is that what you're implying?

There is a man walking WITH A FUCKING SWORD on the street. And police doesn't know if it's real or not. It's not wise to come up and check, there is a danger of being slain with that sword, perhaps this guy is crazy and is capable of attacking an officer even if he'd be shot right after that, who the fuck knows? And after police come up to investigate, the guy starts running. Why the fuck did he start running? He got scared of law enforcement officials? Doesn't this, like, strongly imply that he had something that wasn't really legal? Perhaps he had drugs, perhaps he thought he's smarter and outrun them, or that he's above the law, perhaps he thought this is going to be fun. If he didn't start running he wouldn't get shot, simple as that.

You're an idiot. The cops deal with runners all the time, that's exactly what they are. They seen the sword and knew 100% they had the perfect alibi to kill the kid. They are monsters. They seen him, they saw his dumb shit outfit, and they probably knew exactly where he was coming from none the less as it was an anime convention and there has to of been many anime fans in the area. They murdered him plain and simple. The evidence is clear as day. They are not men they're monsters.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:45:19

At 4/25/15 05:39 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/25/15 05:39 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: Well, if you actually clicked the link you would have seen it was a toy sword and the police only claimed he swung it at them. He was cosplaying.
And if you read the thread you'd see I relented and watched it the video.

I did read the thread. Your arguments didn't get any more intelligent. It was more belly rubbing, moving the goal post, and all around you doing anything you could to desperately try and seem right, even with all evidence being contrary to what you're saying.

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:48:35

It bugs me that a couple of crazy fucks then represent the whole image of police work. Not all police officers are insane or trigger happy.

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:53:56

At 4/25/15 05:48 PM, DoctorZero wrote: It bugs me that a couple of crazy fucks then represent the whole image of police work. Not all police officers are insane or trigger happy.

There has been so many murders lately it's horrible

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 17:57:35 (edited 2015-04-25 17:58:47)

At 4/25/15 05:45 PM, swaenK wrote: You're an idiot. The cops deal with runners all the time, that's exactly what they are. They seen the sword and knew 100% they had the perfect alibi to kill the kid. They are monsters. They seen him, they saw his dumb shit outfit, and they probably knew exactly where he was coming from none the less as it was an anime convention and there has to of been many anime fans in the area. They murdered him plain and simple. The evidence is clear as day. They are not men they're monsters.

Oh I'm sure police is notified of such stuff like lokal anime conventions and shit. I'm also pretty sure they're fucking autist idiots who watch animated scribbles fuck and fight in their free time. Yes, they must've recognised that jeans and red jumper must be a cosplay costume. I'm pretty sure they thought "He's just a nice kid with a weird hobby" instead of "There's an unidentified fucker with a professional melee weapon with intentions unknown, and how he's running. I'll better shoot him because he can run away and kill someone with that sword"

You're saing there were other fans. It's weird that they didn't get shot aswell, huh? Maybe because they were not carrying fucking melee weapons and didn't start running right after seeing the police?

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 18:01:05

At 4/25/15 05:28 PM, Makakaov wrote: If he didn't start running he wouldn't get shot, simple as that.

So you agree that they shot him because he ran not because he was threatening them, as all evidence points to them murdering him in cold blood and not out of self defence.

Based on this evidence I propose death for these horrible abusive men.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 18:06:04

At 4/25/15 05:14 PM, tox wrote: How about you outcry about something else other then police shootings
We dont care

We dont

No, we dont

We really dont

You don't care. I care because this easily could be me. Plus I hate, I hate so much, I hate I hate I hate, people like that. They are everything that is wrong with this world. They have to be held accountable for their actions. They are the example people look to for what is a hero, what makes a good person, what society stands for. Killing people for fun isn't a good example. These kind of situations can't just be let go, we have to make examples out of the horrible/scary/bad examples. Or what are we? People who serve those in power and only so?

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 18:07:43

At 4/25/15 06:01 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 4/25/15 05:28 PM, Makakaov wrote: If he didn't start running he wouldn't get shot, simple as that.
So you agree that they shot him because he ran not because he was threatening them, as all evidence points to them murdering him in cold blood and not out of self defence.

There is no evidence of any threats on these camera records. I wasn't even considering that guy threatening them because I haven't read the police's testimony.

But you're forgetting one thing - Even if he wasn't threatening them and just started running at the glimpse of police officers, they had full right to shoot him, because he was identified as an armed suspect, and in USA, even if you're holding a gun, even if it's empty, they still can shoot you, simply because you're carrying a weapon. That's what law says and law enforcement is to enforce law. These cops deserve a medal for bravery and complying with protocols they were taught and sworn to obey.

You're sentencing men who are someone's friends, someone's children, probably someone's siblings, husbands and fathers. You're sentencing them to death out of pure hatred, not even knowing they had right to do what they did. You should be put to death instead, for subversive behaviour.

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 18:08:18

At 4/25/15 06:02 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/25/15 06:01 PM, swaenK wrote: all evidence points to them murdering him in cold blood
I guess their statement that he threatened them with his sword isn't considered evidence.

Obviously the video evidence of the 15+ steps and the officer showing absolutely no fear in his stance or speed of the draw on his weapon. He didn't show any haste it was a leisurely kind of "ohhhh yeah I am a cop and this nerd is dead"

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 18:08:18

At 4/25/15 05:53 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 4/25/15 05:48 PM, DoctorZero wrote: It bugs me that a couple of crazy fucks then represent the whole image of police work. Not all police officers are insane or trigger happy.
There has been so many murders lately it's horrible

Of course its horrible I'm just saying that there are good police officers out there too and not every police officer is a jackass.

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 18:15:51

At 4/25/15 06:07 PM, Makakaov wrote:
At 4/25/15 06:01 PM, swaenK wrote:
There is no evidence of any threats on these camera records. I wasn't even considering that guy threatening them because I haven't read the police's testimony.

But you're forgetting one thing - Even if he wasn't threatening them and just started running at the glimpse of police officers, they had full right to shoot him, because he was identified as an armed suspect, and in USA, even if you're holding a gun, even if it's empty, they still can shoot you, simply because you're carrying a weapon. That's what law says and law enforcement is to enforce law. These cops deserve a medal for bravery and complying with protocols they were taught and sworn to obey.

You're sentencing men who are someone's friends, someone's children, probably someone's siblings, husbands and fathers. You're sentencing them to death out of pure hatred, not even knowing they had right to do what they did. You should be put to death instead, for subversive behaviour.

I am not sugar coating this. I am telling it exactly how I see it. My judgement is based purely on evidence and that the police are held to a high degree of scrutiny in their position. They are expected to protect the citizens and uphold their rights not murder them in cold blood. They are expected to act with experience, intelligence, and to control a situation with said precision. They are expected to be Angels, to save the day, to stop poor people such as this man from being molested by ferrel abusive people who are filled with nothing but selfish cruelty. Instead we stand by and say "give this white guy a medal he just shot a black guy"

No, black people are doctors, officers, our politicians, our musicians and our sports stars. They are people, and like all people of this earth they deserve to be treated well. Not murdwred because they can

These types of people are the kind that haunt your nightmares. They are the people who make you afraid to go to sleep at night. Who use force and anger to coerce you and control you. It's not right.

They don't deserve a medal they deserve death. All video evidence clearly indicates that their testimony is a lie.

There is much horror in this world, war and the like and leaves people jaded, but at home in our own countries, where we are free from war we should stand for justice, for human dignity, for racial equality and any other number of things. Fuck these monsters and all the other men who have murdwred innocents

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 18:42:11

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/TZEZO

^^^^^

Tennesse(s) Police officer choking a college student until he blacks out.

This is monstrous again and not what police work should be. It's abuse. He is merely picking on someone smaller than him, he's not really all that big. Just goes to show how small he really is.

Fucked

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 18:48:41

At 4/25/15 06:15 PM, swaenK wrote: I am not sugar coating this. I am telling it exactly how I see it. My judgement is based purely on evidence and that the police are held to a high degree of scrutiny in their position. They are expected to protect the citizens and uphold their rights not murder them in cold blood. They are expected to act with experience, intelligence, and to control a situation with said precision. They are expected to be Angels, to save the day, to stop poor people such as this man from being molested by ferrel abusive people who are filled with nothing but selfish cruelty.

You're expecting from policemen something, that they don't have to do. And they're not omniwise. They weren't sure what they're dealing with, and proceeded with protocols - they shot an armed suspect who didn't want to comply. That dumbass kid was apparently threatening to some people around. It was their duty to do that.

Instead we stand by and say "give this white guy a medal he just shot a black guy"
No, black people are doctors, officers, our politicians, our musicians and our sports stars. They are people, and like all people of this earth they deserve to be treated well. Not murdwred because they can

You're a little racist fuck, aren't you? Don't bring race issue in here. Police protocols are the same for all races of the world. If you see an unidentified man with dangerous weapon running away from the police, you can expect him to be shot. Despite his race, political views or wealth status.

They don't deserve a medal they deserve death. All video evidence clearly indicates that their testimony is a lie.

How so?

There is much horror in this world, war and the like and leaves people jaded, but at home in our own countries, where we are free from war we should stand for justice, for human dignity, for racial equality and any other number of things. Fuck these monsters and all the other men who have murdwred innocents

Rest in peace all police officers killed by armed suspects, becuase they weren't expecting someone to actually attack them.

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 19:10:58 (edited 2015-04-25 19:15:23)

At 4/25/15 06:48 PM, Makock wrote: You're expecting from policemen something, that they don't have to do. And they're not omniwise. They weren't sure what they're dealing with, and proceeded with protocols - they shot an armed suspect who didn't want to comply. That dumbass kid was apparently threatening to some people around

No, he was a fairly gentle guy. He wouldn't harm a fly. There are some videos of his upset family on the internet describing him, pictures so on. A sweet dude, wouldn't do anything like you said. He would however run from the police in fear, as I have plenty. Black people find white officers scary for some reason. He gets put to prison for possession of a weapon in public, denied bail because the arresting officer says he wasn't cooperative, gets beaten up severely in jail. The justice system and obviously the people who enforce it likewise can be fucked too.

You're a little racist fuck, aren't you? Don't bring race issue in here. Police protocols are the same for all races of the world. If you see an unidentified man with dangerous weapon running away from the police, you can expect him to be shot. Despite his race, political views or wealth status

Lol I've met many racist people in my life, it's surprising how many racist people are still out there. You come off like a racist yourself. He didn't have a dangerous weapon he had a display sword, they know fully well he was just that because his outfit was very out of the ordinary.

Rest in peace all police officers killed by armed suspects, becuase they weren't expecting someone to actually attack them

You can't hide behind the badge. Just because you are a high functioning member of society doesn't mean you're innocent. It is like a police dog that has been worked too hard, it has to be put down after service because the dog is dangerous.

Yes police officers are an important part of our soviety but why are you giving them sympathy? They are often the best of us and do not need our sympathy. We all live dangerous lives, driving and existing in a daily lifestyle;. Yes, their job is fucking dangerous, but it isn't an excuse to shoot anybody......

If they're suffering from PTSD rage they should consider getting a new career

No these officers have control issues. They like being in control. They love their job. They enjoy their cruel racy comments in the change room. You can see from their body disposition their emotional tact while firing. They know exactly who they are in life, where they're going and what they're capable of without being punished.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 19:22:12

A solider has fallen by the hands of murderers.

police murder

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 19:25:05 (edited 2015-04-25 19:37:10)

http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/police-officer/Wish-Never-Became-Police-Officer/t58960/p2

There are many officers who have come out and decried their job as nothing more than bully work. They do nothing but ruin people's lives and their co workers are the cruelest/most racist people they've ever met.

Read a few stories. Obviously not always the case, but such is the life of an enforcer.

At 4/25/15 07:22 PM, FaroutFrank wrote: A solider has fallen by the hands of murderers.

Ha ha... I have my reasons, I hate this type of people. They enable unnecessary death. Yeah true there are a hundred excuses behind everything they do but that is always the case with these babies/bullies.

I would like to see an end to this type of horror.

I have been a police officer for 18 years. I started working for one of the smallest agencies in Arizona and now work for the largest. I would be dishonest by saying this career has not affected me in some way because it has. Although I knew that would be the case coming into the profession.

Being a police officer is something I am very proud of. I have helped a few good people and helped some not so good people find a new home.

Looking back the best and absolute worst people I have met are cops. I have seen administrators use their authority in unethical ways to advance an agenda, subjugate subordinates, and for personal gain. Unfortunately this is human nature and this type of job attracts those kinds of people. However, these bad apples do not define me or my career.

For every bad power hunger officer I have met 10 good ones. I have also met exceptional officers who are selfless, caring and good. These are the officers I look up to.

They murder because they're murderers.

This is what real police work sounds like:

- It's not about you it's about the public.
- It's not about beating the suspect it's about bringing him/her to justice.
- it's not about the glory it's about the quality of service you give each victim.
- It's never personal even when the suspect tells you it is.
- It's not just a job. The choices you make will impact people and families for days, years, or a lifetime.

They killed this man and stole him from his family and you think he deserves a medal?

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 19:44:19

There's been a quite a few fuck ups from the police this week.

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 20:43:44

They are meant to regulate the corrupt and enforce the purity although this role could be misconstrued I do believe it is for the best

Response to police murder 2015-04-25 20:58:59

At 4/25/15 05:37 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 4/25/15 04:33 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 4/25/15 04:28 PM, swaenK wrote: Right, when the police officer pulls out the gun he really looks afraid or agitated that he is going to be attacked by a sword.

Death to infidels.
We're missing a very important piece of context here, where the scene goes from a man walking casually to running from the cops. There's probably a reason he chose to run and a reason they went after him.

They may have been thinking they did the right thing when they shot the man running with a sword.
You fucking idiot.

He ran from the cops because he hates cops hassling him.

What a clever guy.

In a country which is known to have cops that shoot people who run away from them. So he decided he'd rather take the risk and run. Because risking your life is worth it, because you won't be hassled.

I'm not trying to justify this or blame the "victim", but seriously, he's almost as fucking stupid as the guy who started walking towards cops with his hand in his pocket while screaming "SHOOT ME! SHOOT ME!"...and surprisingly got shot.

I just don't get these idiots that do shit that is proven to get you shot. Even if they cops are violent. If you know they're violent, why would you do shit that gets you shot? WHY. Are they trying to become martyrs or are they that fucking stupid and haven't learned from thousands of liveleak videos that if a cop stops you, you don't run?

Fuck I'd rather get sent to jail for 24 hours (just for being black) and not get shot by doing something retarded like dashing away from them.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature