00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FLStudio 12 Complete Basic Tutorial

11,618 Views | 9 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hi guys, I just created a new tutorial for the brand new FL Studio 12 and wanted to share it with you.

I've put over 20 hours work into this so would appreciate your feedback.

Click here to check it out on YouTube.

BBS Signature

Response to FLStudio 12 Complete Basic Tutorial 2015-04-25 16:26:48

sick stuff mate, good job, thank you
i think i'm totally going to buy it, these guys deserve it

Suck my kick!

BBS Signature

Response to FLStudio 12 Complete Basic Tutorial 2015-04-25 16:51:59

This has to be one of the best FL tutorials I've ever come across. Great production value, good topics, clear explanation... Bravo. Will link it to anyone who wants to learn how to use FL.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to FLStudio 12 Complete Basic Tutorial 2015-04-25 17:31:02

At 4/25/15 04:51 PM, Step wrote: This has to be one of the best FL tutorials I've ever come across. Great production value, good topics, clear explanation... Bravo. Will link it to anyone who wants to learn how to use FL.

You have no idea what that means to me. My first attempt was three years ago, I had no audience. It ended up blowing up massively, and because it was... bad, I got a lot of poor feedback. I tried improving, posting over 150 videos since that first one, all of them totalling only 1/4 the amount of views as that one 40 minute effort.

This time, I wanted to do it right. Your comment tells me that I might just have. Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to FLStudio 12 Complete Basic Tutorial 2015-04-25 17:33:53

At 4/25/15 04:26 PM, UserSigon wrote: sick stuff mate, good job, thank you
i think i'm totally going to buy it, these guys deserve it

Glad to hear you liked it. Apart from the lifetime free updates, the fact that if any or your friends (or viewers) buy it using your affiliate link, you get a rather good commission. For me, FL has more than paid for itself off of my first 40 minute tutorial alone.

So, seeing as though it was so bad, I really wanted to do it right this time. I felt I owe it to the [many] viewers that were dissatisfied.

Take care.

BBS Signature

Response to FLStudio 12 Complete Basic Tutorial 2015-05-01 13:17:56

This is an amazing tutorial. Excellent work FK!

Response to FLStudio 12 Complete Basic Tutorial 2015-05-01 17:44:23

At 5/1/15 01:17 PM, danm36 wrote: This is an amazing tutorial. Excellent work FK!

BBS Signature

You know, this tutorial actually helped me, someone who's been using FL for six years straight. Thanks to it, I now know about the usefulness of browser snapshots, and it made me discover the HEAVENLY GODSEND MIRACLE that is FL Studio Asio. I didn't watch all of it since of course it got a bit boring after a while for someone who knows all this stuff, but I can imagine a new FL user finding it very useful. I need to reiterate that the production quality is phenomenal - almost on par with official FL Studio Guru videos.

Out of curiosity, would you be against me sharing this on my Facebook page? I get a lot of people asking me what software I use, how to make music on it, etc, and I think me sharing it would be deserved publicity for your video AND at the same time it might save me from having to respond to so many comments/questions about how 2 use teh fl studios :p.

Great work once again!

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to FLStudio 12 Complete Basic Tutorial 2015-05-01 20:43:33

Of course you can Step! I'd be honoured. You make great music. Thanks again for the encouragement, I might do some more :P

At 5/1/15 05:55 PM, Step wrote:
Out of curiosity, would you be against me sharing this on my Facebook page? I get a lot of people asking me what software I use, how to make music on it, etc, and I think me sharing it would be deserved publicity for your video AND at the same time it might save me from having to respond to so many comments/questions about how 2 use teh fl studios :p.

Great work once again!

BBS Signature

Response to FLStudio 12 Complete Basic Tutorial 2015-05-01 20:50:59

At 5/1/15 08:43 PM, FKProductions wrote: Of course you can Step! I'd be honoured. You make great music. Thanks again for the encouragement, I might do some more :P

Thank you! Posted.

BBS Signature