00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Prodigy designer/artist looking

611 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Prodigy designer/artist looking 2015-04-25 06:57:52

I want to collaborate with an actionscript programmer to create flash games to spread awareness of important world issues, particularly those that involve the destruction of the environment and unfairness in society. I am not only a genius (as judged by IQ level), but I also have a level of creativity that I have never witnessed surpassed. 8 years ago, I submitted dozens of flashes in the kitty krew for newgrounds. I also made a sprite movie that was 5 points away from an "awesome" score in only a week. I deleted everything including my few thousand posts because back then I tried to be neat and clean. Over the years, I learned to tame my perfectionism. I didn't do much in flash after that except create presentations for classes and of course my fellow students were most impressed.

I am a little familiar with this kind of collaboration. I collaborated with a newgrounds user and he synthesized a simple 2D engine with the graphics I created. But I am even more intelligent and creative than before, especially when it comes to designing games. I know very well what people like and don't like in video games due to my developed intuitive abilites. I am more than confident that with a good actionscript programmer, we can win very many daily and weekly awards and a spot in the top 50 if we work on individual games. I have a virtually infinite amount of time to work on projects so I am being completely realistic when I say we can create such quality games.

I'll be looking forward to the process of collaborating to build experience and create quality games for the good of everyone.

-Adam

Response to Prodigy designer/artist looking 2015-04-26 18:18:28

Generally speaking, "prodigy" isn't a label one applies to oneself.

Besides that, you seem like you'd be a bundle of joy to collaborate with.

BBS Signature

Response to Prodigy designer/artist looking 2015-04-28 08:38:39

At 4/26/15 06:18 PM, unreliablyinformed wrote: Generally speaking, "prodigy" isn't a label one applies to oneself.

Besides that, you seem like you'd be a bundle of joy to collaborate with.

It doesn't look like anyone wants to though. Or they don't believe me, hey, I have 27 fans on my profile from the submissions I made 7 years ago!

Oh well. I guess I'll create a movie that will score high to show off my talent to attract programmers. Or just make movies. I would design games better than I design movies but I look forward more to the process more than to the results. I can't depend on others to be happy.

Response to Prodigy designer/artist looking 2015-04-30 20:12:20

I can't tell if op is trolling or just really dumb.

BBS Signature

Response to Prodigy designer/artist looking 2015-05-02 05:12:59

At 4/30/15 08:12 PM, Magical-Zorse wrote: I can't tell if op is trolling or just really dumb.

Definitely troll

- Matt, Rustyarcade.com

Response to Prodigy designer/artist looking 2015-05-04 01:45:38

Say the people who continue to contribute to the system that is designed to extract the most work out of humanity. I hope you realize what you're doing. Hating on me because you hate the bitter truth. But that's "normal". Most people do this because they aren't ready. Not their fault, just how things turned out.

I will create videos, okay. Although most people aren't ready for the truth, some are. In any case, I refuse to standby and watch humanity destroying the planet and causing suffering for themselves, working their asses off because they are brainwashed to believe "things will get better". Feel like a spineless and characterless little turd when you read this? Good. Because you are one. I'm not the nicest guy, yet I still do the right thing, and not to feel important. If I can do it, so can you.