00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tippy104 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Why all the hate on mobile games?

663 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Why all the hate on mobile games? 2015-04-22 23:48:58

I'm talking for iOS and Android. I mean I feel like these days everytime theres gonna be a mobile release everybody groans. I mean yeah a good chunk of them suck ass or are overrated like Angry Birds or that crappy Bravoman game and Rockman Xover but come on didn't Shovel Knight get a mobile release? What about Injustice? I think they even ported a few classics too here and there. So yeah I really dont get why so much hate

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

A great majority of Mobile Games consists of Free to Play games that try to nickel and dime you, or are just uninteresting, boring, and forgettable.

Consoles and PC have the same problems, yeah, but it's not as drastic as the Mobile Gaming market.

That's not to say that all Mobile Games are bad though.

Response to Why all the hate on mobile games? 2015-04-23 08:44:45

The main problem is that they found such a huge market so they are spilling out generic trash to make money. This doesn't mean all the games are shit but that the majority of them are. You can still find actual good games on the Android Marketplace

420 blaze it

Response to Why all the hate on mobile games? 2015-04-23 11:30:26

I have some really cool games on my iPad. Games like Pew Pew and Sound Drop are both free and dope.

BBS Signature

Response to Why all the hate on mobile games? 2015-04-23 20:06:00

It's just because a lot of them are freemium games, it's not hate on mobile precisely because they're on mobile.

Response to Why all the hate on mobile games? 2015-04-24 01:12:12

The mobile market lets shovelware thrive.

Response to Why all the hate on mobile games? 2015-04-24 01:20:48

They suck and exist for no reason other than to suck every last penny out of everyone's wallet.

BBS Signature

Response to Why all the hate on mobile games? 2015-04-24 08:44:04

Well when I got my android I played so many mobile games but now I just have social media