00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Has anyone heard of a Newgrounder

400 Views | 3 Replies

Has anyone heard of a Newgrounder 2015-04-19 02:26:25

Does anyone know a Newgrounder named NyneTNyne? He hasn't posted anything since 2004, but he made some killer hip hop beats for the Audio Portal! I want to use some of his beats for my own songs, but since he's not active on NG right now, I can't ask for his permission. If you know him and or have his contact info, can you ask him if I can use his beats? Or, can you e mail me his contact information? (with his permission of course)

Peace Out,
Hutchmeow316

PS the only thing in his contact info is "Woodblock Records." I clicked it and apparently the link's defunct. This is why I'm asking for assistance from fellow Newgrounders.

Response to Has anyone heard of a Newgrounder 2015-04-19 03:23:23

At 4/19/15 02:26 AM, Hutchmeow316 wrote: Does anyone know a Newgrounder named NyneTNyne? He hasn't posted anything since 2004,

He's been gone for 10 years.

Perhaps he's moved on to other interests or someplace else.

Response to Has anyone heard of a Newgrounder 2015-04-19 03:25:36

He dropped off the face of the Earth over a decade ago.

I found two email addresses:
webmaster@woodblock-online.com
woodblock_souljah@hotmail.com

You'll probably never hear back. I'd recommend you look elsewhere. He probably doesn't even use/have access to these accounts anymore, but you're welcome to try. Send him a PM, too. Maybe he'll log in for nostalgia's sake.

Response to Has anyone heard of a Newgrounder 2015-04-19 03:33:28

you can just give the guy credit, I don't think he'll mind if you use his music.especially since it's royalty free.