00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Enjoyedthat just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Noise using magic8bit and nespulse

1,198 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey everyone! Im trying to make chiptunes in flstudio, I already have downloaded 8bitmagic and nespulse, and others, but im using these, my problem came when I did the notes and play the entirely song to testing...my ears start to bleeding xD because im hearing noise at background and I´ve noticed that noise came from the notes, they sound but they have that sound too, like drums lol , i tried to check the vst but i dont find how to avoid this... can someone help me pls? Thx in advantage...

srry if my english is awful xD thx :)

At 4/18/15 11:02 PM, MarkFiend wrote: Hey everyone! Im trying to make chiptunes in flstudio, I already have downloaded 8bitmagic and nespulse, and others, but im using these, my problem came when I did the notes and play the entirely song to testing...my ears start to bleeding xD because im hearing noise at background and I´ve noticed that noise came from the notes, they sound but they have that sound too, like drums lol , i tried to check the vst but i dont find how to avoid this... can someone help me pls? Thx in advantage...

srry if my english is awful xD thx :)

Can you link some rendered samples? Without that it's hard to tell if it's clipping, a driver problem, a problem with the synth, or what. "Noise" is not very descriptive.

BBS Signature

Response to Noise using magic8bit and nespulse 2015-04-19 04:12:15

EEEEEEEEER lower the sample volume... ooor load EQ plugin like EQUO or fruity parametric to lower the volume and some of the properties with that instead.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Noise using magic8bit and nespulse 2015-04-19 23:22:23

At 4/19/15 04:12 AM, Deshiel wrote: EEEEEEEEER lower the sample volume... ooor load EQ plugin like EQUO or fruity parametric to lower the volume and some of the properties with that instead.

Thx, dude, it worked..!