00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

what do terrorists fight for?

1,992 Views | 21 Replies

what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-16 18:45:01

What do groups like isis and the Syrian army fight about? When I go onto best gore, everyday I see a video which looks like it was professionalY edited, and they are either beheading each other with that shit they call "music" or putting cameras on there torso in first person, and shooting at people you can't even see, so it looks like they are just shooting in the air.

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-16 18:54:26

Terrorists don't fight for anything. They use fear to push their agendas. ISIS, are a group of extremist Muslims who aim to destroy all that is Haraam (things that are deemed naughty by the Qur'an). I don't know what the Syrian army is so I won't spout any debatable factoids about them.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-16 19:22:04

"Your terrorists are our freedom fighters!"

If crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire... what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part!

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-16 23:03:56

whoever the occult zionist direct them to fight

C C

the trolls king of kings

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-16 23:07:01

they just want to be understood. everything they do is a cry for help. how about you change your perspective and see how things really are

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-16 23:11:58

To avenge their fallen goat.

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-16 23:13:32

They couldnt shoot up kids, deal drugs and rape babies in the UK without getting sent to the slammer.
That's why they want their own state.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-16 23:14:24

"Now put yourself in the shoes of a Muslim. It's Friday night, but you can't have sex, and you can't jack off. There's sand in your eyes and probably in the crack of your ass, and then some cartoon comes along from a country where people are getting laid, and mocks your prophet. Well you know what? I'd be pretty pissed off too!" ~Mr. Garrison

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-16 23:33:19

Their main uniting factor and the main reason why anyone would join them is because of the ideology that they portray themselves as. Of course in the eyes of most of the world, they're nothing more than fear-mongering killers that is about as cartoonish in their evil as North Korea is, if not worse if you can believe that. To no surprise, terrorist organizations like ISIS are some of the most despised people in the world, so much so that folks like Pope Francis {known as a humble, peaceful man by many} has called them out and agreed that they had to be stopped.

Individual terrorists may have no real idea why they fight outside of said ideology, but I would imagine that they do it because of the camaraderie that comes with joining a terrorist group, and it's always easier to push those ideals when you have plenty of like-minded folks on your side.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 00:38:39

They're fighting to create an Islamic state. That's it. They don't like western style culture or ethics and are fighting tooth and nail to keep it out.

I'm not saying it's right, because it isn't. At least not the way they're going about it. No one should ever kill another human being. I can understand being against things for political reasons, don't get me wrong, but that isn't the case here.

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 07:58:57

At 4/16/15 06:47 PM, Sekhem wrote: the right to party

Best answer

420 blaze it

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 08:00:31

Attention.

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 08:56:19

For their own country

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 09:53:37

I guess they fight cause they wanna impose their thinking way because they think it's the best way though they're wrong. They think they'll get something killing people but what they're actually getting is ticket to be destroyed. If I remember well, once I heard that if you're muslim and you dead killing different people you go to heaven but again that's wrong. It's funny to know that when they die they'll only get bites from worms.

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 10:14:44

At 4/16/15 06:47 PM, Sekhem wrote: the right to party

incorrect, terrorists fight for the right to boil hot dogs.

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 14:41:35

For oil.

At 4/16/15 06:45 PM, Avery wrote: What do groups like isis and the Syrian army fight about?

Oh, those guys, they're religious nutbags who use fear to intimidate other people. Don't know shit about Syria.

When I go onto best gore, everyday I see a video which looks like it was professionalY edited, and they are either beheading each other with that shit they call "music" or putting cameras on there torso in first person, and shooting at people you can't even see, so it looks like they are just shooting in the air.

If you volunteer i'm sure that ISIS will happily shoot your fat ass.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 16:15:15

Their agenda which most of the congregation don't even have a coherent grasp on the concept,

Their right to be cunts to people who don't worship the same magical dust cloud in the sky or whatever the fuck these goons think is divine. Maybe sand?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 18:54:06

At 4/16/15 07:22 PM, ThePulp wrote: "Your terrorists are our freedom fighters!"

If crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire... what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part!

They fight commies you commie bastard FREEDOM FOR EVERYONE.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 19:36:01

For sexy orgies in the afterlife with 72 virgins. While the non martyr gets 2.

So its some low reason to put it forth :)

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 19:49:50

AmericA were once considered terrorists in the eyes of the British.

Hairo.

Discord:

Haizakokaru#0449

Response to what do terrorists fight for? 2015-04-17 19:53:37

At 4/17/15 07:40 PM, IsaacIsBlind wrote:
At 4/17/15 07:36 PM, Morie1 wrote: For sexy orgies in the afterlife with 72 virgins. While the non martyr gets 2.

So its some low reason to put it forth :)
72 virgins? sounds like a bloody mess to me

Yeah. Only insane people will believe killing for pussy is good though. I mean the immorale bar just sky rocketed!