00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What gets you high?

1,823 Views | 35 Replies

What gets you high?

I don't do drugs, so for me it's music and sugar.

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 14:59:31

Stairs.

hahahahahehehehehohohohohah

Cartoonist lad, occasional BBS poster and all-round human hailing from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

NOTICE: Anyone caught posting A.I. 'art' on Newgrounds.com will have their balls ripped off and flushed down the toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:00:09

At 4/16/15 02:49 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: What gets you high?

I don't do drugs, so for me it's music and sugar.

drugs. usually drugs.

and dreaming.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:07:46

Weed isn't a drug right? Alcohol is though.

Jumping off of cliffs and waterfalls into water makes me feel good.

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:08:25

Ms. Mary Jane and about 1200 W.

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:14:21

weed is lazy, i don't really like weed. I wish it could be legalized in Canada, but then there would be pot smoke even more in the high schools and so on and there already is enough as it is.

fucking idiots. why cant we hacve nice things? because you're all idiots.

but I think marijuana addiction is just something sad and pathetic people do to get by (like me in the past) IT IS A FABULOUS DRUG FOR DOING THAT, but it fucks up your REM something fierce. Quitting cold turkey results in the most horrish nightmares you could imagine (really cool but scary)

very unique drug for sure. but as I said it's a class c drug as far as I am concerned, lame not that interesting.

IT COULD be legalized (in canada) and it would do great things for tax revenue and getting hte money out of gangs and so on, but it would enable idiots in an 18 year old world to smoke and be stupid. 21+ in America. I assume you have 2 be 21 in America to buy marijuana as it's an intoxicant like alcohol? :\

legalization is such a nuisance. many for many against.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:17:38

Glue and acetone, for fucks sake why

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:21:37

Elevators.

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:30:25

At 4/16/15 03:14 PM, swaenK wrote:

Medicinally speaking marijuana is an anti depressant when smoked. Any other medicinal value provided does not come from smoking it or getting high. Marijuana eases my anxiety - the primary reason I smoke it - but I do not in any way rely on it to get through my day. I've also never had any withdraws or side effects when cutting it cold.

Other uses for pot that a lot of people outside the culture do not see is the altered states of consciousness you experience. This is a good for initiating meditation or trance state. It is also good for reaching inside the creative self. For example, when high, I hear the most beautiful music composed inside of my head. If I were ever able to replicate those sounds into physical noise it would literally be a dream come true.

I don't know. I thought I'd offer a different viewpoint on the culture. Also, yes, you'd have to be 21 to buy it legally in America.

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:40:02 (edited 2015-04-16 15:40:52)

At 4/16/15 03:30 PM, injexen wrote:
Medicinally speaking marijuana is an anti depressant when smoked. Any other medicinal value provided does not come from smoking it or getting high. Marijuana eases my anxiety - the primary reason I smoke it - but I do not in any way rely on it to get through my day. I've also never had any withdraws or side effects when cutting it cold.

Other uses for pot that a lot of people outside the culture do not see is the altered states of consciousness you experience. This is a good for initiating meditation or trance state. It is also good for reaching inside the creative self. For example, when high, I hear the most beautiful music composed inside of my head. If I were ever able to replicate those sounds into physical noise it would literally be a dream come true.

I don't know. I thought I'd offer a different viewpoint on the culture. Also, yes, you'd have to be 21 to buy it legally in America.

LOL MARIJUANA IS EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES.

MEDICINALLY IT SHOULD BE 100% LEGAL.

people with epilepsy who smoke marijuana find tremors are reduced to barely any.

TAKE AWAY THEIR WEED

they can die !!! straight up dead.

medicinally marijuana is amazing.

it's just... it smells bad :( and... teenagers shouldnt be smoking it day in day out. or maybe they should be, I did, and I turned out better than everyone.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:56:11

knowledge

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:57:02

At 4/16/15 03:40 PM, swaenK wrote: it's just... it smells bad :( and... teenagers shouldnt be smoking it day in day out. or maybe they should be, I did, and I turned out better than everyone.

Other than it smelling bad - I think it smells amazing - I agree with this statement. If you're the type of person that can focus when you're high, then by all means, get high whenever.

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 15:58:18

At 4/16/15 03:57 PM, injexen wrote:
At 4/16/15 03:40 PM, swaenK wrote: it's just... it smells bad :( and... teenagers shouldnt be smoking it day in day out. or maybe they should be, I did, and I turned out better than everyone.
Other than it smelling bad - I think it smells amazing - I agree with this statement. If you're the type of person that can focus when you're high, then by all means, get high whenever.

Huh no, I drive on auto-pilot. Literally, I AM NOT BEHIND THE WHEEL. But auto-pilot is. STRAIGHT UP. I have no idea who is driving. It's not me, auto-pilot. STRAIGHT UP. I kind of want to smoke some weed right now actually, now that I think about it. And by smoke I mean vaporize.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 16:01:50

At 4/16/15 03:58 PM, swaenK wrote:
Huh no, I drive on auto-pilot. Literally, I AM NOT BEHIND THE WHEEL. But auto-pilot is. STRAIGHT UP. I have no idea who is driving. It's not me, auto-pilot. STRAIGHT UP. I kind of want to smoke some weed right now actually, now that I think about it. And by smoke I mean vaporize.

I think you're high right now bro :/

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 16:03:11

At 4/16/15 04:01 PM, injexen wrote: I think you're high right now bro :/

I wish. I did sleep enough today.

If I was high I would totally be listening to the Jpod

https://soundcloud.com/vokabkompany/kaleidoscope

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 16:11:10

At 4/16/15 04:03 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 4/16/15 04:01 PM, injexen wrote: I think you're high right now bro :/
I wish. I did sleep enough today.

If I was high I would totally be listening to the Jpod

https://soundcloud.com/vokabkompany/kaleidoscope

After you just got done saying it was lame.

Well, if you manage to get yourself high:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMeQBQJikkw

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 16:29:21

nutmeg and jimson weed

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 16:38:53

Raw garlic to the FACE can give you a nice little buzz. If you don't like eating hot foods though it's not recommended.

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 16:58:26

If not drugs then being close to death. That gives me a great rush.

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 17:04:53

Weed, or an adrenaline rush!

420 blaze it

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 17:07:17

I don't commit to that intoxication, it is corrupt and vile, to make one docile even if it permits euphoria is abnormal

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 19:08:16

The tears from my victims.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 19:22:50

John Lennon

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 21:31:44

now i want to try this for the nightmares

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-16 21:54:11

To be frank nothing, I am the high.

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-17 03:10:32

organic coffee wettened by spring water filtered by the many layers of the Canadian sheild

C C

the trolls king of kings

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-17 04:55:46

Cumming.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-17 04:56:02

Some coffee, man. Addicted to it.

BBS Signature

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-17 06:30:38

At 4/17/15 04:55 AM, Radaketor wrote: Cumming.

Please, tell us more.

Response to What gets you high? 2015-04-17 07:43:50

At 4/17/15 06:30 AM, ThePulp wrote:
At 4/17/15 04:55 AM, Radaketor wrote: Cumming.
Please, tell us more.

Sometimes the longer i go without masturbating the longer i last when i finally do masturbate, to put this into perspective, if i go a week i can last from over an hour to 3 hours which is my record, it doesn't happen all the time, though.

That enough for you, suga?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature