00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

froggartfrog just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

About Gaddafi

598 Views | 6 Replies

About Gaddafi 2015-04-13 18:03:07

Was he right on this? The palestinian border in 1960s that he talks about here?
https://youtu.be/VZZvPlGCt_8

Response to About Gaddafi 2015-04-14 00:08:46

Depends on what you think the borders should be. Even though I was no fan of Gaddafi, I liked that he embarrassed the Arab leaders in this. Perhaps does this mean that Gaddafi acknowledged Israel's right to exist?

Response to About Gaddafi 2015-04-28 23:10:25

They all seem to laugh him off in a sort of, "You're telling us exactly what we already know, " way.

His emphasis on Arab-cooperation dwindled near the end of his life and he focused more on Pan-African unity.

His legacy, a cellphone video. But why do we forget that it was NATO that killed him?

Response to About Gaddafi 2015-04-28 23:49:14

At 4/28/15 11:10 PM, Gunner-D wrote: They all seem to laugh him off in a sort of, "You're telling us exactly what we already know, " way.

It seemed more like everyone hated what he saying to me.

His emphasis on Arab-cooperation dwindled near the end of his life and he focused more on Pan-African unity.

Qaddaffi was always kinda crazy....

His legacy, a cellphone video. But why do we forget that it was NATO that killed him?

NATO didn't kill him, they tried in the 80's but failed. His own people killed him.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to About Gaddafi 2015-04-29 08:28:22

At 4/28/15 11:49 PM, Warforger wrote: NATO didn't kill him, they tried in the 80's but failed. His own people killed him.

They didn't try in 2011?

Response to About Gaddafi 2015-05-01 12:44:05

At 4/29/15 08:28 AM, Gunner-D wrote: They didn't try in 2011?

They tried, but they didn't end up doing it. It was his own people who killed him.

"If you don't mind smelling like peanut butter for two or three days, peanut butter is darn good shaving cream.

" - Barry Goldwater.

BBS Signature

Response to About Gaddafi 2015-05-01 22:48:57

You are correct, and I tried to allude to the killing when mentioning a particular "Cell phone video". But I would have to hand ultimate responsibility to NATO for commencing the attack. It was reported the day he was killed, that a NATO airstrike attacked his convoy. Conveniently, the attack was adjacent to approaching militia and destroyed or halted Gaddafi's vehicle entourage. His capture was guaranteed.

If an elusive antelope is critically injured by an lion, should the lucky scavenger get much credit for the kill?

I think that is a metaphor even a crazy old zombie Gaddafi could understand.