00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MidnightsCalm just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Killing in the name of love...

1,373 Views | 19 Replies

Would you do it?

Would you kill in the name of romance? Let's assume that if you aren't taken, the person asking you to do it is whoever you desire to have romantic/sexual relations with most, and they want you to kill someone for them. Assuming that first of all, they are telling the truth about being with you afterwards, and that you wouldn't get caught and arrested, would you do it?

If you are taken, let's assume they would break up with you if you didn't kill the target.

If you're not romantically interested in anyone, assume it's your closest family member asking, and they'll cut ties/communication if you don't do it.

I think I would kill on behalf of my romantic interest. Love is my number one priority. I'd definitely resort to outright murder of anyone in the way, assuming I'd remain a free man.

What about you, Newgrounds?

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-11 23:32:48

At 4/11/15 11:30 PM, Monster-64 wrote: please dont ever fall in love with me

You'll probably be glad to know I'm taken.

Don't worry about it, bud.

BBS Signature

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-11 23:37:48

Probably not. Unless the guy was like an unrepentant serial murderer/rapist who escaped the law. Then I'd kill said person just for the principle of the matter. Having my ideal significant other would just sweeten the deal.

But I'm not so selfish as to take a life for my own benefits.

though that's probably what it'd take as nothing else I did ever seemed to work.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

if someone told me "kill this person or we cannot be together", i would shove a cordless drill up their ass SO FAR that their digestive system would not even operate properly anymore.

motherfucker you can have your issues with your co-worker cindy but if you expect me to take a bullet for you and kill her myself you can fucking fuck yourself off to fuckington fuck

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-11 23:58:53

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 00:09:54

No I would not do it.

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 00:13:02

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 00:45:16

Love is in amazing thing, but certainly not worth the trouble of having the murder of someone on your conscious. That's not love that's manipulation

At 4/12/15 12:13 AM, CorpseGrinderClock wrote: AND NOW YOU DO WHAT THEY TOLD YA

at the gay bar

oh my fucking god

thank you

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 01:30:05

At 4/12/15 01:26 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I'd find someone normal.

Killing innocent people isn't normal?

BBS Signature

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 03:52:46

At 4/12/15 01:30 AM, Suprememessage wrote:
At 4/12/15 01:26 AM, Sensationalism wrote: I'd find someone normal.
Killing innocent people isn't normal?

Got a point there.

We kill tons of innocent little organisms around us each day without noticing it. Why put the border on our own kind, really?

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 13:06:26

Nope, retribution on the other hand. Say for instance someone raped a family member, they'd find themselves in a very deep grave.

BBS Signature

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 13:55:37

At 4/11/15 11:39 PM, toxicdevil93 wrote:

MOOOTHHAAAFFUUCCKKEER UH UH UH UH UHyou can have your issues with your co-worker cindy but if you expect me to take a bullet for you and kill her myself you can fucking fuck yourself off to fuckington fuck

FTFY

Radaketor is my gay lil' buddy.

GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 14:25:02

Love doesn't exist. Only god does.

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 14:32:32

I'd kill for the love of murder.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 14:34:33

At 4/11/15 11:30 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Would you do it?

Would you kill in the name of romance? Let's assume that if you aren't taken, the person asking you to do it is whoever you desire to have romantic/sexual relations with most, and they want you to kill someone for them. Assuming that first of all, they are telling the truth about being with you afterwards, and that you wouldn't get caught and arrested, would you do it?

If you are taken, let's assume they would break up with you if you didn't kill the target.

If you're not romantically interested in anyone, assume it's your closest family member asking, and they'll cut ties/communication if you don't do it.

I think I would kill on behalf of my romantic interest. Love is my number one priority. I'd definitely resort to outright murder of anyone in the way, assuming I'd remain a free man.

What about you, Newgrounds?

So, you probably want some long, thought out , well written answer, right? No. No, I would not willingly end a human life. Every person has a story. I don't want any of them to end with me.

Oh, btw I totally lied about everything above.

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 20:52:59

This isn't a practical situation and attempts to paint the psychological profile as an amoral shell pre-conditioned to animal savagery and this is the only path to encounter which is fallible

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 21:20:16

Killing in the name of

BA-BANOW, BA-BANANANOW

BBS Signature

Response to Killing in the name of love... 2015-04-12 21:28:54

At 4/11/15 11:30 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Would you do it?

If I had to kill someone, I would, but I would try to avoid that if at all possible.

derp