00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free music, lots of love

1,125 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Free music, lots of love 2015-04-08 13:27:12

Hello everyone,

I'm not entirely sure it's the right place to do that but I just wanted to share some of my stuff with you. I'm quite a gamer myself and I'm sure you'll be be able to hear that.

I would definitely appreciate your opinion about the material I published and if you somehow need me for a project (video game or anything else), please feel free to drop me a word. I'd be happy to hear from you.

https://soundcloud.com/morgvemusic

Thanks a lot guys,
Morgan

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-08 13:46:09

At 4/8/15 01:27 PM, morgvemusic wrote: Hello everyone,

I'm not entirely sure it's the right place to do that but I just wanted to share some of my stuff with you. I'm quite a gamer myself and I'm sure you'll be be able to hear that.

I would definitely appreciate your opinion about the material I published and if you somehow need me for a project (video game or anything else), please feel free to drop me a word. I'd be happy to hear from you.

https://soundcloud.com/morgvemusic

Thanks a lot guys,
Morgan

While I doubt that it is cool to make an account to just advertise your soundcloud account, I have to say that I really like your style and your songs are really nice. I like Atlas, really nice and calm song, reminds me of FTLs and Hotline Miami 2s soundtrack. I hope, that you will also contribute to this site, as your are really making good music. Also, if you are contributing actively at NEwground, meaning uploading music and roaming the forums you will eventualy find people to work with. Especially, since your music is pretty good.

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-08 15:47:01

At 4/8/15 01:27 PM, morgvemusic wrote: I would definitely appreciate your opinion about the material I published and if you somehow need me for a project (video game or anything else), please feel free to drop me a word. I'd be happy to hear from you.

MARVELOUS! It's nice, well composed... I don't know how I could describe my opinions more precisely, it's just great.
I working on some stuffs but I'm okay to do a collab with you. And don't hesitate to upload your tracks here, you'll get more recognition easily like being featured or frontpaged ;).

PS: I've also discovered you're french on your profile, which is also the case for me =D.

BBS Signature

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-08 16:50:03

Well, thanks a lot for the feedback guys, and for your attention. I'm a big fan of the games you mentioned, I'm glad it reminded you of these.

I also checked out your tunes and I'm happy I did! SoTJake, I enjoyed the ambient approach you have, your last track is great. And ToxicGeek, I don't know if it's something that you intended to do but the SNES-like sound you have is quite realistic! Well done. I'm actually French yep, but I guess we'll stick to English around here :).

I didn't mean this post as a way to drop my stuff and leave but rather a way to present myself. There's a lot going on here and and the community seems very cool and active. I surely hope I'll be able to contribute!

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-08 17:39:42

At 4/8/15 04:50 PM, morgvemusic wrote: I didn't mean this post as a way to drop my stuff and leave but rather a way to present myself. There's a lot going on here and and the community seems very cool and active. I surely hope I'll be able to contribute!

Glad to hear that :D

And I hope you did not mean the song "Saggy Pants", that was just a track to mess with one of the guys here :D

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-08 17:55:54

read the rules

is it that hard

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-08 18:18:44

At 4/8/15 05:55 PM, Sequenced wrote: read the rules

is it that hard

Well, since he wants to contribute to the audio site and that he is not one of those " look at mie new gemtry daesh songs frum skrillux" guys I think there is no reason for your attitude. But you are right, as this is not his ad-thread that is a violation of the rules.

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-08 18:23:02

At 4/8/15 06:18 PM, SoTJake wrote: there is no reason for your attitude.

im not tolerating any people that just join a forum and drop a link

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-08 20:01:05 (edited 2015-04-08 20:01:38)

You've got some really cool stuff. Very nice mixes!

But yeah, upload your music on Newgrounds and then create a music thread promoting yourself. I think thats now allowed due to a recent forum rule change.

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-09 03:29:57

At 4/8/15 04:50 PM, morgvemusic wrote: And ToxicGeek, I don't know if it's something that you intended to do but the SNES-like sound you have is quite realistic! Well done. I'm actually French yep, but I guess we'll stick to English around here :).

Yep, one of my main inspirations are videogames OST, but I stick more to the N64 era than the SNES. So yeah, thanks Morgan!
Also, there's no problem for speaking in english with you.

BBS Signature

Response to Free music, lots of love 2015-04-09 05:49:33

Damn, I wish I could spend the whole day playing some N64 :)!

Thanks for welcoming me everyone, I just uploaded a few tracks in the Audio section.