00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How to get laid

2,501 Views | 40 Replies

How to get laid 2015-04-03 03:51:27

Part one- if you're a high school -save some money call a 15-30$ slut and always use a condom if its the 1st time
Part two-if you're in Collage well at this points it's safe to just go to a party get drunk hit on 4-5 girls 1 of them will say yes and you'll have no problem
Part three - take a newspaper look up what ever the F**k you want and just do it but always wear a rubber just to be on the safe side
also if you dont like the ones above check this out and dont waste time going all sentimental and sht because bitches like only one thing money and a fat dk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GasRk7W-iVw
good luck and have fun

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 04:28:33

But what if I only have a fat dick?

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 04:40:53

Who wants to get laid? Psh. Sounds lame.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 05:02:28

At 4/3/15 04:47 AM, NotASpammer wrote: Sluts are gross... I can't imagine being attracted to them, let alone paying for one.

"Sluts" is what we generally call women around here, along with "whores" and "women".

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 05:14:58

It's impossible for me to get laid

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 05:54:59

Who pays for sluts, they're the ones that give it away for free

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 06:22:15

One word, Tinder. Swipe left and let the good times roll!

“Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don't have the strength.”

He's back :3

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 06:25:38

yea cuz i knew tons of hookers in high school

winner of the first annual NG Hunger games

life is just a trek, a quest to obtain knowledge, power, perhaps domination. maybe someone will win the race someday

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 06:37:38

man why do people fuck strangers they'll never speak to again

if they're on birth control or something then I guess I get it but I can't feel shit with a condom and that sensation of slight warmth sure as shit ain't worth going on a whole money-burning adventure to seduce some weird lady

maaaaaan

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 09:17:31 (edited 2015-04-03 09:17:49)

A statistic shows that woman are 80% more likely to get pregnant at a club or rave. This means that guys are 80% more likely to get laid at a club or rave. The answer is obvious.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 09:20:22

At 4/3/15 06:22 AM, McJobes wrote: One word, Tinder. Swipe left and let the good times roll!

Sounds good until you get lured in by some fat ugly chick.

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 10:45:25

Don't pay for sex, sex is free

420 blaze it

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 13:21:28

Just get floor-licking drunk and see what happens.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 14:04:06

for guys who are virgins and dont know how the fuck its like i meant but dont take my word for it just dont use a condom and get aids i dont care .... if you cant feel like it or other stuff and for a fact women can see if you never had it before so they will say fuck this guy he's a looser... and another thing im a virgin but i dont feel like haveing sex whith any girl that's my way i know its nice and all but im not into going about all sentimental and sht if need it i will just go out but until then ill mind my own life cause there's plenty of fish(women) in the sea >:C oh and fuck love it will eventualy turn to hate jelousy and so on

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 14:08:45

Be Tomfulp

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 14:12:55

At 4/3/15 02:08 PM, DjGubkafish wrote: Be Tomfulp

i dont want to be someone im not ... i'd rather live the quiet life rather than go out there and waste my life following something that doesnt exist =/

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 14:40:18

I'm ready

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 15:59:34

At 4/3/15 02:40 PM, FaroutFrank wrote: I'm ready

ok

How to get laid

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 16:27:51

Love cannot be formulated, it must happen sporadically in order for the fates to perfectly align and create something beautiful

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 19:11:03

That sounds great, but how do you get people to value you as a human being?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 23:52:25

I would never give in to the temptations of the flesh with a vile harlot when I could spend the rest of my life as a wizard.

Nice try, dark wizard. You shall not make me stray from the path of righteousness.

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-03 23:57:03

My problem with hookers is that I can't find any of my race with decent bodies.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-04 00:05:04

You're as if girls don't sense virgins on the spot and that guys can keep their cool as the sexual tension increases and the goal (which is getting her to a bed or another place to have sex) is getting nearer. People aren't built like that and generally break under pressure and therefore DO NOT get the prized pussy.

I don't know man, maybe I'm ranting.

I don't know why I'm still here

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-04 00:13:35

I'm saving myself for that special somepony who'll rock my world.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-04 00:22:07

Be skinny, be in public. Approach anyone.

Other than that, you're fucked. I'm at the end of what was supposed to be my fucking years, and it never took off. Life's over, and it was really no fun. Looking back, I hate everyone I used to know, and I wish I'd never met any of them. I was never allowed to have any of the best times. None of them were my friends.

I see the new generation of people around outside and online, and I know that in the future there won't be anyone like me anymore, because we're a strange human type that ended up getting born, but nobody really wants us around. There'll be fewer, over time, and then there'll be none. And I'm okay with this. The world will be better. I don't know what other guys who look like me have going on, but if it's similar-- and I imagine it would be-- there's no place for us. We're a dying breed. A passing error in evolution. Something that came up but didn't work out.

So the rest of the ride, from here on out, isn't really about anything. The big reward that life has to offer isn't coming, and there's never going to be anything as fulfilling as that. And everywhere, it's just reminders.

There's no incentive to do much of anything anymore. There's some stuff I wanna bitch about artistically in hopes of bringing on social changes, but it's a long shot and it's really a lot of work for how little it's likely to affect anything. Beyond that, there's nothing.

But it's just fucking candy to you. Available everywhere. Such a nice surprise.

So you don't understand when people aren't happy, because for you it always works out again. You always get laid again. It's never really over. There's always more. You don't have to be ashamed of your body. You don't have to feel ugly all the time. People justify your existence in the best possible way.

And it's just a fucking joke and something to shove in other peoples faces. A fucking recreational activity.

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-04 01:59:25

I've never been in a collage before.

Ever work with Dali, OP?

Response to How to get laid 2015-04-04 03:10:53 (edited 2015-04-04 03:15:46)

ill hae sex with me cat FUCk litTtle slut neverr rlearns LMAAOOA

they call me the chocomaster cuz me dick hae been in more asshayles than me had autism attacks

Response to How to get laid 2015-10-01 22:26:48

At 4/3/15 10:45 AM, Teddiinas wrote: Don't pay for sex, sex is free

bullshit. It's only free if you NEVER payed for a date.

Response to How to get laid 2015-10-01 22:30:42

At 10/1/15 10:26 PM, supra187 wrote:
At 4/3/15 10:45 AM, Teddiinas wrote: Don't pay for sex, sex is free
bullshit. It's only free if you NEVER payed for a date.

Or if you don't buy condoms.

So either costs like $5 or a couple grand if you go bare and end up with a pudgy little fuck in your life.

(That's your bastard child <3 )

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to How to get laid 2015-10-01 23:04:27

Welp, I hope she likes small and fragile objects. D:

BBS Signature